Ex-boxer punches my cousin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
I've known since 24th Dec but it happened on 23rd. He went out to the pub & got drunk. He's okay when he's drunk but a bit sarcastic. So he leaves this pub & walks with this ex-boxer & this guy said something to him so he laughed. Next thing you know he gets knocked out!

Later this boy found him, that's right the boxer had left him lying there! He was sent to hospital but not seriously injured but he may be disformed because the swelling hasn't gone down yet.

We were all disgusted with this. We were all wondering who it was & he knows him. My uncle was just as angry as the rest of us. He was asking who it was & saying I'll sort him out etc.

If I found out who it was & wouldn't half a go at him, even if he use to be a boxer. It ain't right! He's obviously strong so he shouldn't have done that & especially leaving him! mad

Neo_Version 7
That's just cruel.

Blue Dragon
Ain't it just...shouldn't take it so seriously. I'm wondering if he was also drunk, maybe he didn't know what he was doing...

crazy_c
Eek what an arse hole

† Mäs †
At least he didn't get raped no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I've known since 24th Dec but it happened on 23rd. He went out to the pub & got drunk. He's okay when he's drunk but a bit sarcastic. So he leaves this pub & walks with this ex-boxer & this guy said something to him so he laughed. Next thing you know he gets knocked out!

Later this boy found him, that's right the boxer had left him lying there! He was sent to hospital but not seriously injured but he may be disformed because the swelling hasn't gone down yet.

We were all disgusted with this. We were all wondering who it was & he knows him. My uncle was just as angry as the rest of us. He was asking who it was & saying I'll sort him out etc.

If I found out who it was & wouldn't half a go at him, even if he use to be a boxer. It ain't right! He's obviously strong so he shouldn't have done that & especially leaving him! mad

Serves him right. He shouldn't have gotten in the way of the boxers fist.

Darth Macabre
Your cousin was drunk, I'm sure thats not the true story.

Blue Dragon
What do you mean my uncle was drunk & not the true story? I uncle was just angry that's all & he would most probably have words...

What isn't true? Tell me.
Originally posted by Bloigen
Serves him right. He shouldn't have gotten in the way of the boxers fist.
Hey don't! My cousin wasn't causing any trouble.

Revernd Maynard

Darth Macabre
What do you mean my uncle was drunk & not the true story? I uncle was just angry that's all & he would most probably have words...

What isn't true? Tell me.

LoL sorry about that I meant cousin.

K.Diddy

laughing Thats great.

Bloigen

Proof?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bloigen
Proof?

That's the thing, he was drunk, you have no idea if he wasn't causing trouble or not. Hence me saying I doubt it's the true story.

Blue Dragon
I can't really prove to you that he was causing trouble but my auntie knows him better than anyone. He's just sarcastic, not mean. I doubt he was causing trouble, he's a nice guy. He was drunk so he couldn't help himself. It happens when you're drunk.

His girlfriend's really upset (well we all are) in case his face doesn't go back to normal. It looks like his face has dropped.
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing Thats great.
Explain why...*taps foot*. C'mon I'm waiting. pissed

bogen
that sucks big time sad

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
way to look on the bright side, seth. no expression

Thanks no expression

Council#13
beat that guy up!

Ms Flower
no offence but it could be a cover story to the real reason he got the shit beat out of him. erm

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Ms Flower
no offence but it could be a cover story to the real reason he got the shit beat out of him. erm I beleive her...great sig, btw stick out tongue

That sucks. Hope he's okay hug

Neo_Version 7
Dude, if I haven't said so already, that's messed-up.

Rogue Jedi
maybe your cousin started it. maybe your cousin deserved the ass kicking.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
maybe your cousin started it. maybe your cousin deserved the ass kicking.

It's plausible. yes

Rogue Jedi
its probably what happened.

Neo_Version 7
Probably...

Rogue Jedi
i was taught to box as a teen, but you dont see me going aroung starting fights. if anything, i am the ultimate pacifist.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Dude, if I haven't said so already, that's messed-up.
You already did. Thanks again.
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I beleive her...great sig, btw stick out tongue

That sucks. Hope he's okay hug
Thank you. I don't lie about this sort of stuff. Cheers. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.