First Age Spawn vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
They begin to Battle on a uninhabited Solar System, who will win?

Dark Urizen
First Age Spawn is "handicapped" because he was very limited when it came to huge manifestations, because even though he had pretty much infinite power, he would reach a limit when he'd be sent back to Hell and become a lackey.

But still, First Age SPawn managed to stalemate a character that was an Ancient God (much higher than skyfather) and eventually beat him with the aid of Angela.

SS seems to be a lot more versatile, and willing to use his powers, but that was back in the day. I remember reading the SS series where he saves all those children from Marduk, he was almost certain he'd die just because he was using his powers to shift Earth's tectonic plates.

Spawn did that without even blinking, creating a tidal wave. 'course, that was Second Age Spawn.

Again, First Age Spawn had all the powers Second Age Spawn had, but he wasn't willing to use them. So if this is without CIS, then i'm pretty sure Spawn wins. Because even with his versatility, SS is still herald level and not in Odin's league or anyone Skyfather or above, while Spawn IS.

If the fight includes CIS, i'd say it's a stalemate......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.