Your Favorite Horror Movie Killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MikeMyersFan
Long ago, even ancient people were killing with knives. But, as George Washington came in the near future, and TVs, Computers, and all other parts and bits of technology were starting to pop up, physco killers started to pop up in movies. My favorite horror movie character is Michael Myers. (Look at my screenname!)

deathbycorn
John Doe - Se7en

& Hannibal.

LizzyT123
hmmm, either them Rabid Grannies, or.......I dunno, they all pretty much suck.

Jason is extremely repeditive, and some of Freddy's stuff is pretty cheesy.......

I'd probably go with David from An American Werewolf in London.

MikeMyersFan
I like David from American Werewolf in London, too. But, I still like Michael Myers as my favorite killer.

LizzyT123
Yeah, David's pretty sweet. smile

Whisper
David's a sap. Give me Freddy anytime.

LizzyT123
.....whatever! Freddy uses puns and dumb jokes, a real killer has problems, and David is a perfect example of that. Freddys just a stupid pedophile.

MikeMyersFan
If you want a killer with problems, look at Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees, Physco Person. (Dracula?)

wacko What the f**k? wacko What the f**k?

LizzyT123
Psycho person? Do you mean Norman Bates from the movie Psycho? Hmm, I don't really think Dracula has problems......he's probably used to the vampire lifestyle, so I don't know how he could be troubled.

MikeMyersFan
You can also look at Pinhead, too. (Bozo the Clown, maybe?)

LizzyT123
Bozo the clown? How about "It"?

MikeMyersFan
wink wink wink wink wink mad mad mad

Hey, Bozo could be a physco mental illnessed man inside.

MikeMyersFan
giljotiini hang rip
Here are Bozo's killings! (NOTICE THE GULLOTINE AND GRAVESTONE!)

LizzyT123
Dude, who the hell is Bozo?

MikeMyersFan
Check in your Horror Movie Department. 'Bozo The Clown's Mind'
coke

LizzyT123
hmm, oksmile

yeah, clowns aren't my fav for killers....so I'm still gonna have to go with the Rabid Grannies and David. sp_ike

MikeMyersFan
If you like Michael Myers, put an exclamation mark in your answer.
chair

LizzyT123
? Michael Myers is ok......I personally don't think he's the best. The only Halloween movies that really appeal to me are the first two. I absoluetly hated the 3rd, it had nothing to do with Michael Myers, and all the rest were all poopie(smile) I thought that one little girl in the 4th and 5th was so annoying, and was pretty lame. But thats my opinion. smile

MikeMyersFan
The 3rd one was the worst. It had nothing to do with Mike Myers! Just masks.

LizzyT123
seriously, I dunno why they even bothered making that movie.....

MikeMyersFan
I know, why would they?

LizzyT123
I think my brother told me it was probably a publicity stunt, or some crap like that.

MikeMyersFan
I' Kinda think that, too. It's all crap to get the people to like them. evil face evil face evil face evil face

LizzyT123
yeah, thats all its about now, how much money they can pry from us horror fans.......they fill all the new movies with stupid yuppies, and dumb heiresses like Paris Hilton. Halloween 3 was a sad, extremely bad movie.

redcaped
Michael Myers has a good deal about me. If they destroy the character they will lie. He is "the shape" not the body and for that no one can get near him. That's all from me in this thread. Thank you very much.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by redcaped
Michael Myers has a good deal about me. If they destroy the character they will lie. He is "the shape" not the body and for that no one can get near him. That's all from me in this thread. Thank you very much.

I have no clue what your talking about. Michael Myers has a good deal about me? What?

redcaped
To be like a character we don't necessary have to do what they do exactly.

Wolfie
I'd say either Freddy, 'cause he's charismatic and it's a fun time watching him in action, or Pinhead, with his dark ways and his ultra-cool dialogue.

LizzyT123

"That's all from me in this thread."

To be like a character we don't necessary have to do what they do exactly.

I thought thats all I'd get from you, not another post big grin Well yeah, dur, we don't have to do what a serial killer does if we like them.......

BaronOBeefDip
Let's see-

Freddy Krueger
Pinhead
Jason Voorhees
Leatherface
Werewolves
Vampires
Zombies
Norman Bates
Alien Queen

BlaqChaos
As much as I like Pinhead, I have to say my favorite is Samara Morgan from The Ring, with Regan from The Exorcist as a close second. There's just something creepy about evil little girls.

MikeMyersFan
Evil little girls? My sister is near evil mark! Trust me! They are creepy. (I'm not saying exactly that she's evil, you know.) blowup

redcaped
hahahehe that's funnyeeh. All girls feel horny for Michael and they also fear him. Can't you see it? They love him. I remember the end of H2O how people celebrated thought Mike decapitated, next sequel jaw-dropping and a freaking silence. Nothing else to do by ordinary people to get rid of by cheating with a sweet revenge.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
As much as I like Pinhead, I have to say my favorite is Samara Morgan from The Ring, with Regan from The Exorcist as a close second. There's just something creepy about evil little girls.

Hmm, I personally don't think Reagen is a killer. More like the demon Pizuzu that possessed her. Plus, she's really not that scary either.

LizzyT123
hahahehe that's funnyeeh. All girls feel horny for Michael and they also fear him. Can't you see it? They love him. I remember the end of H2O how people celebrated thought Mike decapitated, next sequel jaw-dropping and a freaking silence. Nothing else to do by ordinary people to get rid of by cheating with a sweet revenge.

horny? what are you talking about? no

LizzyT123
okay, here's mine

Rabid Grannies-from Rabid Grannies
Zombies-from any of the ...of the Dead movies
David-An American Werewolf in London

BackFire
Leatherface, Asami, May.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by BackFire
Leatherface, Asami, May.

Oh I totally forgot about May! I love her!

Hey Backfire, who's Asami?

BackFire
Character from the Japanese horror film Audition.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by LizzyT123
okay, here's mine

Rabid Grannies-from Rabid Grannies
Zombies-from any of the ...of the Dead movies

ok, so now I'm just gonna add

May-from May

redcaped
Halloween 6 the girl on the radio.

MikeMyersFan
LIZZY TI23, YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. I'VE GOTTEN SEVRAL COMPLAINTS FROM MODERATORS AND ANSWERERS TO THIS THREAD. AGAIN, YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED.

THANK YOU,
MIKEMYERSFAN

Impediment
And why, praytell, is she banned? I imagine that its not by your "authority" is it?

LizzyT123
Originally posted by MikeMyersFan
LIZZY TI23, YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM THIS THREAD. I'VE GOTTEN SEVRAL COMPLAINTS FROM MODERATORS AND ANSWERERS TO THIS THREAD. AGAIN, YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED.

THANK YOU,
MIKEMYERSFAN

Now why in the world would I be banned just from one thread? Its not like I've done anything really bad.........And why in the world would a Moderator talk to you, instead of him telling me to? I've already had warnings from Backfire, and Backfire can tell me what to do, and you can't. If I'm in such big trouble, Backfire, the Moderator of the horror forum, will tell me. I've done nothing wrong, only stated my opinions.

Thank you. smile

So, back to topic, mine, Once Again, are

Rabid Grannies-Rabid Grannies
May-May
Zombies-from "... Of the Dead" movies

BlackSunshine
May
Leatherface
Jason

Wolfie
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Now why in the world would I be banned just from one thread? Its not like I've done anything really bad.........And why in the world would a Moderator talk to you, instead of him telling me to? I've already had warnings from Backfire, and Backfire can tell me what to do, and you can't. If I'm in such big trouble, Backfire, the Moderator of the horror forum, will tell me. I've done nothing wrong, only stated my opinions.

Thank you. smile

So, back to topic, mine, Once Again, are

Rabid Grannies-Rabid Grannies
May-May
Zombies-from "... Of the Dead" movies
BackFire tells you to jump up and down, spin around in a circle, and cluck like a chicken. stick out tongue

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
BackFire tells you to jump up and down, spin around in a circle, and cluck like a chicken. stick out tongue

lmao! paCOCK! pacock! Yeah, so, lets get back to topic before Backfire really gets mad at me! lol

-hh-
Hannibal Lecter & Pinhead

Impediment
The Zombies from the Living Dead flicks
Candyman from Candyman (duh!)
Otis Driftwood from HO1KC/Devil's Rejects
Captain Spaulding from HO1KC/Devil's Rejects
Leatherface from TCM
Sir Willain Gull from From Hell
The Shark from Jaws

DarkWizard
Freddy Krueger
Jack Nicholson

Doctor Lecter
Definitely Dr. Hannibal Lecter.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by DarkWizard
Freddy Krueger
Jack Nicholson

Jack Nicholson? like from the werewolf movie, or from the shining?

Wolfie
Probably The Shining. He was awesome in Wolf too though.

cropsy_is_god
Cropsy from the Burning as he only got one movie, they didnt bring him back time & time again & the raft scene in the film woooo that was sweet

MikeMyersFan
Lizzie T123, I am completely fed up with your little 'opinions'. New rule for this thread--you can only make 5 posts. Done deal!

disgust

MikeMyersFan
Officially, Halloween: Retribution or Halloween 9 otherwise, will be premeiring in 2006 either 2007. Since the recent death of producer Moustapha Akkad, they will be making it later in 2008. You will never know...

wounded2 devil

MR Potter
the best horror movie is The Exorcist....

And when a was child, IT Pennywise....

cropsy_is_god
Michael Myers was only good in part 6. Freddy & Chucky are a joke to horror in my opinion. I don't think i have a favourite killer though.

Gaetane
i actually like norman bates (as a killer i mean)

MR Potter
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Michael Myers was only good in part 6. Freddy & Chucky are a joke to horror in my opinion. I don't think i have a favourite killer though.

i don't believe that because Hallowen 1 with jamie lee curtis was good and H20 is really good....

Freddy Kruger is the best for me, i like this man...
Chucky is a diabolique toy, your best movie are the firsts 3......

cropsy_is_god
Everyone has there opinions. Im not really a fan of the Halloween series & Freddy just pisses me off so much.

nfg4eva
"It" is scary.

dontworry x3
samara morgan.

faradayslaw
The mom in "the Grudge". It didn't matter where you ran or tried to hide at, she'd find you no matter what.

MikeMyersFan
Halloween 9 has a new rumour: It may be a sequel to Halloween 6. When Loomis died and yelled in agony, they may have (and better have) thought over it. Now how could he die without a sequel?... tv_horror

MikeMyersFan
AND THE WINNER IS...

A. YOUR FAVORITE MICHAEL MYERS KILLING=100
B. YOUR FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE=299
C. MICHAEL MYERS STORIES=0

THE NEW POLL IS
YoUr VaVoRiTe HoRrOr MoViE

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!
giljotiini

redcaped
I like them all. They should remake all 80s movies, every single one. It's old & fake=trash. big grin

cropsy_is_god
Cropsy in The Burning is by far the most violent killer. The murders he did in one film are better than anything Freddy, Jason or Michael Myers have ever done.

redcaped
I don't trade a single classic killer for all the bunch of newbies we have today...cheapers creepers, the summer guy, scream! AHH, valentine, the ring, wax house, candyman, or any other 0#0

Lighthammer
Death in the FD movies.

Impediment
Originally posted by MikeMyersFan
Lizzie T123, I am completely fed up with your little 'opinions'. New rule for this thread--you can only make 5 posts. Done deal!

disgust Oh, shut up. Jesus!

willman
ummm...

Jack Torrance from The Shining
Dr. Hannibal Lecter

thats it.

Mr Parker
Michael Myers easily.

MikeMyersFan
"May 6th, 2006" "aka, Kennywood Opening Day"

Why hasn't anybody replied to this thread since March 10th? Oh well...

I was practicing on my electric keyboard, and I found out how to play the Halloween theme song! I don't know how to read music, so I can't really write the sheet music right now. sad But, I am in the the process of making a Michael Myers website on Tripod. And what is the deal with the "Da Vinci Code"? It's all lies, the director is an idiot, like other celebs. wink

MikeMyersFan
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Michael Myers easily. Thanks, someone who actually likes Mike Myers! eek! laughing

2D_MASTER
Leatherface is my favorite. He is an immortal psychotic, cannibalistic, tranvestite serial killer.

Mider
zombies from gates of hell part 1

pinhead and company from hellraiser 1, 2, 3, and 5, havent really seen the other ones i have seen part four but what a lame incarnation of pinhead

Hannibal Lector- one of the few horror villains with a brain, guy sis a genious and usually outsmarts everyone in fun gory ways

freddy-guys just fun to watch i suppose

micheal myers-he's jason but less strong yet 4 times more creepy with that white mask and the way he walks and acts and how kills people is really messed up EX tearing that guys head off in halloween 4, then a guys face off later in same sed movie.

captain spaulding is a riot and the firefly family is just plain brutal then toss in dr satan and that guy with the axe

Lord_Iniquitous
Michael Myers all the way. You can't go wrong with the original "pure evil"

Zombie
My favorite killer is Leatherface, of 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. He was the original Slasher, and is still the scariest of all the killers (in my opinion). Some people think that Norman Bates of 'Psycho' is the first slasher, but I don't think of 'Psycho' as a slasher film. It's more of a psychological thriller. Of course, 'Psycho' (the original 1960 version) IS one of the best movies of all time, but I think TCM was the first real slasher film, and Leatherface the first real mindless "slasher".

michael myers7
Michael myers has my vote.

Brodrick
Beau Sinclair in the hosue of wax.

Bad movie, amazing killer. I loved how nuts this guy really was.

Mider
hannibal
pinhead
nix from lord of illusions even though his screen time was very short

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.