Protos vs the covenant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
alien race vs alien race

IcePunk
An all out war

Shadow x 20
What is a Proto?

IcePunk
Hahahahahahahhahahah, you mean you dont know? LOL for all eternity.

It's a race from starcraft.

dark99
Dude IcePunk its Protoss with two s'. At first I didn't know what you were talking about so make sure you have it spelled right before you make fun of someone for not knowing what it is.

dark99
I also think that the protoss would win because they actually made all their tech and their shields seem a lot stronger than the covenent ones.

SaTsuJiN
Protoss.. the basic zealot leg upgrade allows them to move very fast... and forget bringing in the templars.. thats just rape..

swedish_bum
protoss is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more stronger than covenant's and their weapon is more high tech + they can use Dark archon to posses a group of elite's to kill their own kind..... pwn3d

Shadow x 20
Okay Protoss. I though he was referring to a 1950s car.

swedish_bum
hahahah lol

swedish_bum
I knew what he meant by reading the alien race vs alien race frase

Shadow x 20
I thought he was referring to Protoss but you can't be to sure with all the games/movies/books out their.

swedish_bum
true.

So this is a total ownage...

Twilight Janick
And the Dark Templars' lightsabers? How much of a dent can it put into a Covenant's armored vehicle (if any)?

IcePunk
the protoss has many units other than dark templars and they have many other units to destroy their Wrath tanks.

swedish_bum
One Dark templar can destroy a whole building (in starcraft) in just a few minutes, imagine what a whole army can do.

Twilight Janick
What can stop a Dark Templar?

swedish_bum
Almost every thing that can shoot or hit them (If they can se them that is).

IcePunk
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
What can stop a Dark Templar?
well, it's certainly not the covenant cool

Twilight Janick
They would need advanced detection system to do so.

IcePunk
and waaaaaaaaay better shields

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.