Vision runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He gets 2 days for repair.

1.Batman
2 Captain America
3 Wolverine
4 Spider-Man
5 Colossus
6 Orignal Spawn
7 Iron Man
8 Thor
9 Drax the Destroyer
10 Classic Juggernaut

OneBigFanBoy
He ges stopped at The Batman

golem370
He beat Batman like a Red Headed Step Child.I'd say he make it to Thor and it ends with him.

Vision-The "synthezoid" Vision possessed the ability to manipulate his density; he could become completely intangible or as hard as diamond. While his density was lowered, he could fly, and while it was increased, he possessed vast superhuman strength and durability, with a lift capacity of 50 tons and a maximum density of 90 tons. He could fire solar-powered energy beams from the gem on his forehead or his eyes. His body was capable of self-repair, although repairing massive injuries would leave him temporarily infirm. He was capable of rapid analysis of data, and he could access and communicate with other computer systems.

HigH ScholaR
Huh, i thought Visoin can lift 75 tons and press more than 75 tons at maximum density.

he just manages to beat original spawn although it can go either way, he is not getting past Iron man his armour has many ways of how to dispose of Vison...and ofcause he has saftey procedures where he's got his conuter attacks for other heores like Scarlet witch he has anti hex in his suit or some shit like that.

thesilverspider
spawn beats him

Dark Urizen
What the hell does "original Spawn" mean? What the f**k?

Also, i'm not entirely sure he can get past Colossus so...... erm

golem370
But he could literally rip the heart out of tony stark by phasing threw his body

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
But he could literally rip the heart out of tony stark by phasing threw his body

Iron Man has taken Vision out before. Vision cannot phase through him.

Also, you didn't answer. Who is "original spawn" ?

And again, i'm not even sure he gets past Colossus.

King_Mungi
Windshear rushes in and smacks Vision around

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Iron Man has taken Vision out before. Vision cannot phase through him.

Also, you didn't answer. Who is "original spawn" ?

And again, i'm not even sure he gets past Colossus.

Mate ... what is the name of your 'Strength Force' thread , im trying to find it !

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Mate ... what is the name of your 'Strength Force' thread , im trying to find it !

"The Strength Force Theory" thumb up

Maestro
I think by original spawn, he means the one that isn't Godlike and not beating down on angels and demons 24/7.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Windshear rushes in and smacks Vision around

You really do love Alpha Flight don't you

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Maestro
I think by original spawn, he means the one that isn't Godlike and not beating down on angels and demons 24/7.

Yeah, i guess he meant First Age Spawn. But he'd win hands down 10/10 as well so.....i was assuming he meant another one erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Yeah, i guess he meant First Age Spawn. But he'd win hands down 10/10 as well so.....i was assuming he meant another one erm

How so? Spawn was only slightly above street when he first showed up. Beat Vision 10 out of 10... seems unlikely.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You really do love Alpha Flight don't you

My...what gave you that idea? wink

I like them, but they don't get much respect so it's my job...no my duty to spread the word. big grin

who?-kid
Colossus is the first one who gives him trouble.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How so? Spawn was only slightly above street when he first showed up. Beat Vision 10 out of 10... seems unlikely.

When he first showed up, meaning in the first few issues. Then he took God hostage, beat up a seraphic huntress, found out he has superspeed, teleporting, telepathy, empathy, superstrength, matter manipulation, magic, hellblasts, unbreakable chains, beat up an angel created by God's heavenly fire, beat him up again, gained control over nature, realized he has regeneration capable of healing him INSTANTLY, realized his cape can morph into anything he wants it to, including vanadium steel, stalemated and then beat (imprisoned) an Ancient God who is way above Skyfather, etc. etc. etc.

Those were all First Age smile
He was street level for maybe 10-15 issues smile. And even that version would beat Vision, because he already HAD all these abilities, he just wasn't aware of them, or was aware of them but didn't want to use them up due to CIS. smile

Feel free to read the thread in my sig

Fanboy
Thor could kill him.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Fanboy
Thor could kill him.

What makes you think he even GETS to Thor? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.