Who of them can beat Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
All fights are at night and start out on the Gotham city roof tops.

No prep. All start with there standard equipment only.

When you say who Batman beats or looses to just give you mejority count of 10. Like 1 out 10 or 8 out of 10. Every simple, and good luck.

Fight 1.
Daredevil vs Batman

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs Batman

Fight3.
Wolverine vs Batman

Fight 4.
Conner Hawke vs Batman

Fight 5.
Cap. America vs Batman

Fight 6.
Catman vs Batman

Fight 7.
Black Panther

Fight 8.
Ra's Al Ghul

Fight 9.
Bullseye vs Batman

Fight 10.
Green Arrow

Fight 11.
Punisher vs Batman

Fight 12.
Deadshot vs Batman

juggy#1
1 3 and 5 can take on him.

jrodslam
Fight 1.
Daredevil vs Batman - 5/5

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs Batman - 3/10

Fight3.
Wolverine vs Batman - 6/10

Fight 4.
Conner Hawke vs Batman 6/10

Fight 5.
Cap. America vs Batman 5/5

Fight 6.
Catman vs Batman 7/10

Fight 7.
Black Panther 5/5

Fight 8.
Ra's Al Ghul 7/10

Fight 9.
Bullseye vs Batman 7/10

Fight 10.
Green Arrow 6/10

Fight 11.
Punisher vs Batman 5/5

Fight 12.
Deadshot vs Batman 7/10

OneBigFanBoy
The Batman owns all 10/10

srankmissingnin
Most of these guys beat Batman the majority of the time

juggy#1
Originally posted by OneBigFanBoy
The Batman owns all 10/10 please dude wake up. tell me what powers does batman have ? and he cant take on all of them just with his bare hands.

braz
1. Batman 8/10
2. Batman 6/10
3. Wolverine 10/10
4. Dunno confused
5. Batman 7/10
6. Batman 8/10
7. Black Panther 9/10
8. Batman 8/10
9. Batman 7/10
10. Either way 5/10
11. Batman 10/10
12. Either way 5/10

srankmissingnin
More like this

1. Daredevil 6/10
2. Deathstroke 9/10
3. Wolverine 10/10
4. Connar 7-8/10
5. Captain America 8/10
6. Batman 7/10
7. Black Panther 7-8/10
8. Batman 7/10
9. Bullseye 9-10/10
10. Batman 6-7/10
11. Punisher 5-6/10
12. Deadshot 5-6/10

Fanboy
Originally posted by juggy#1
please dude wake up. tell me what powers does batman have ? and he cant take on all of them just with his bare hands.

Wait he can take down Amazo but none of those guys?

Jose123
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wait he can take down Amazo but none of those guys?

How strong was Amazo at the time?

What did he do to beat him?

Was Batman taking high level meta punches again. High level meta punches that should snap his peak human body in half wink

Juntai
Batman beats most of those guys, save a few of the fights, such as Wolverine and Deathstroke, where he'd only get a couple wins of ten. With prep though, he'd smoke them all, irrefutibly.

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
More like this

1. Daredevil 6/10
2. Deathstroke 9/10
3. Wolverine 10/10
4. Connar 7-8/10
5. Captain America 8/10
6. Batman 7/10
7. Black Panther 7-8/10
8. Batman 7/10
9. Bullseye 9-10/10
10. Batman 6-7/10
11. Punisher 5-6/10
12. Deadshot 5-6/10

wtf how the hell is dd, pun and bullseye gunna beat batman, and idunno all of deathstroke's powers, does he have a healing factor i cant remember, if so then yea he takes batman that was my bad

juggy#1
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wait he can take down Amazo but none of those guys? i didnt say none.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jose123
How strong was Amazo at the time?

What did he do to beat him?

Was Batman taking high level meta punches again. High level meta punches that should snap his peak human body in half wink In the comics, Batman tends to shrug off punches from high level metas all the time, even when they fought Metallo, in Batman/Superman, Superman was like "I don't know how he does it, he's just a human.."

braz
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman beats most of those guys, save a few of the fights, such as Wolverine and Deathstroke, where he'd only get a couple wins of ten. With prep though, he'd smoke them all, irrefutibly.

^yea..what he said

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
wtf how the hell is dd, pun and bullseye gunna beat batman, and idunno all of deathstroke's powers, does he have a healing factor i cant remember, if so then yea he takes batman that was my bad

DD can do it. i say there both about equally peak human. Plus his powers and skills can avoid most of bats Gadgets while his speed and hits do some damage on Bats.

and he was trained by stick. who makes Batman look like a yellow belt.

bullseye only needs one good shoot to take Bats down. He doesn't have any powers to avoid the things he throws.

Punisher goes down hard.

deathstroke has a healing factor.

Jose123
In the comics, Batman tends to shrug off punches from high level metas all the time, even when they fought Metallo, in Batman/Superman, Superman was like "I don't know how he does it, he's just a human.."

so jobbing and PIS

okay.

Juntai
DD can do it. i say there both about equally peak human. Plus his powers and skills can avoid most of bats Gadgets while his speed and hits do some damage on Bats.

bullseye only needs one good shoot to take Bats down. He doesn't have any powers to avoid the things he throws.

Punisher goes down hard.

deathstroke has a healing factor. When he's on his game, Batman has no martial arts equal. To assume Daredevil is even on his level shows your knowledge of the character.. or lack thereof.

http://img54.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img54&image=bat3.jpg
http://img57.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img57&image=bat6.jpg

Black Rob
Only one man can beat Bat,and that man is Gambit...

Juntai
so jobbing and PIS

okay. Occasionally. Batman doesn't usually get hit at all, he's always far ahead of his foes. And sneak attacks when it's most advantageos.
smile

StyleTime
Originally posted by Black Rob
Only one man can beat Bat,and that man is Gambit... yes

braz

Punisher goes down hard.

deathstroke has a healing factor.

true, i see what ur saying and i dont even know much about stick, the ninja who trained DD, but regardless of all that, DD has really sensitive hearing, right? if so, then batman can use one of his sonic sounders to basically paralyze him sensually and handle him from there...and the thing about bullseye, i know hes a good shot, but how can u hit what u cant see?, remember batmans a master of ninja stealth and is able to slip in and out of the shadows, but yes i agree, punisher and batman would be a good fight...batman still comes out on top though

juggy#1
Originally posted by Black Rob
Only one man can beat Bat,and that man is Gambit... gambit ? hahahaha laughing laughing laughing you gotta be joking. that fool doesnt have any good fighting skills or nothing. the only thing that makes him popular is him throwing his stupid uno cards at others.

StyleTime
gambit ? hahahaha laughing laughing laughing you gotta be joking. that fool doesnt have any good fighting skills or nothing. the only thing that makes him popular is him throwing his stupid uno cards at others.
Please tell me you're joking.

Juntai
When he's on his game, Batman has no martial arts equal. To assume Daredevil is even on his level shows your knowledge of the character.. or lack thereof.

http://img57.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img57&image=bat6.jpg For those of you who didn't notice, that was one of the best martial artists in comics that Batman just outclassed with one hand right there.

juggy#1
For those of you who didn't notice, that was one of the best martial artists in comics that Batman just outclassed with one hand right there. yes he does have good fighting skills but he doesnt have any powers or nothing to protect him from all those other guys that are more powerful. how the hell is he gonna defend himself besides pulling out a 100 batman boomerangs out of his underwear and throwing them at everyone. lol laughing

braz
he has stealth and armor

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Malo
All fights are at night and start out on the Gotham city roof tops.

No prep. All start with there standard equipment only.

When you say who Batman beats or looses to just give you mejority count of 10. Like 1 out 10 or 8 out of 10. Every simple, and good luck.

Fight 1.
Daredevil vs Batman--Batman 4/10.

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs Batman--Batman 4/10.

Fight3.
Wolverine vs Batman--Batman 3/10.

Fight 4.
Conner Hawke vs Batman--Batman 5/10.

Fight 5.
Cap. America vs Batman--Batman 3/10.

Fight 6.
Catman vs Batman--Batman 8/10.

Fight 7.
Black Panther--Batman 2/10.

Fight 8.
Ra's Al Ghul--Not sure actually.

Fight 9.
Bullseye vs Batman--(No PIS/CIS?) Batman 3/10.

Fight 10.
Green Arrow--Batman 5/10.

Fight 11.
Punisher vs Batman--Batman 5/10.

Fight 12.
Deadshot vs Batman--Not sure about this one either.

marvelprince
Batman owns most of these guys but i'll mention the notable ones

DD vs Batman-Batman wins this 6/10. DD is a skilled fighter with his own personal fighting style, something Batman would have a hard time countering. Plus his radar sense would give him a big edge over Bats. However Batman would discover that DD is sight-impaired and then would assail his hearing. He did discover that DD was blind quite easily in their crossover

Wolverine vs Bats- Wolverine 9/10 Bats is good but Wolverine is better. Fight skills to rival Bruce plus an admantium skeleton, healing factor, plus heightened senses. Batman is outclassed

Deathstroke vs Batman- Deathstroke 7/10 DS is similar to Wolverine w/o an adamantium skeleton plus he has owned Bats before and could beat him again if he had too

Captain America vs Batman 5/10. Could go either way. Cap is the epitome of human perfection, Bruce is almost there. Bruce has his gadgets, Cap has his shield plus he doesn't tire. I would give Cap a slight edge, but Bruce is crafty so I say this fight just about evens out

Ex11B
laughing

srankmissingnin
When he's on his game, Batman has no martial arts equal. To assume Daredevil is even on his level shows your knowledge of the character.. or lack thereof.

http://img57.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img57&image=bat6.jpg

The fallowing are better then Batman in h2h (not a matter of oppinion its just fact)

1. Karate Kid
2. and 3. Richard Dragon/Shiva (Richard is a better MA but doesn't have Shiva's move reading)
4.Connor Hawke
5.Cassandra Cain
6. Bronze Tiger

There was also a Japanese kid in the Titans breifly who was supposedly better fighter then Batman and I got the impression in there fight that Redhood was a better fighter as well. The very best Batman spot Batman can get on DC top ten Martial Artists is 7th

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by marvelprince
DD vs Batman-Batman wins this 6/10. DD is a skilled fighter with his own personal fighting style, something Batman would have a hard time countering. Plus his radar sense would give him a big edge over Bats. However Batman would discover that DD is sight-impaired and then would assail his hearing. He did discover that DD was blind quite easily in their crossover

That cross over was crap. DD vs Batman is going to be a close quarters h2h fight, Batman will scarcely have time to catch a breath let alone reach something in his belt. He is fighting a guy who is not only as strong and skilled as he is, but as agile as Nightwing with superhuman senses. Also it is doubtful that Batman would figure out DD is blind in the middle of a fight... not like its obvious.

Jose123
That cross over was crap. DD vs Batman is going to be a close quarters h2h fight, Batman will scarcely have time to catch a breath let alone reach something in his belt. He is fighting a guy who is not only as strong and skilled as he is, but as agile as Nightwing with superhuman senses. Also it is doubtful that Batman would figure out DD is blind in the middle of a fight... not like its obvious.

Thank you.
Bat fans always say "since DD is blind Bats will figure it out fast and use it to his advantage. And they always cite the stupid crossover as evidence. Yet they alway neglect the fact that DD moves and acts as if he still had regular sight. and his eye slits are covered in red goggle type gear which means Bats can't see if he's blind.

marvelprince
I didn't say that it would be obvious that DD was blind, but come on, this is Batman. He would figure out. After seeing that he is gettin whomped by Daredevil he'd most likely try to reach for something in his belt like a flash bang grenade and notice that the noise messes with DD. Or if he tries smoke that it doesn't really hamper him much. Oh and i don't think Conner Hawke is a better fighter than Batman. Remember when Shiva almost him, and Bruce has beaten Shiva before.

Jose123
Originally posted by marvelprince
I didn't say that it would be obvious that DD was blind, but come on, this is Batman. He would figure out. After seeing that he is gettin whomped by Daredevil he'd most likely try to reach for something in his belt like a flash bang grenade and notice that the noise messes with DD. Or if he tries smoke that it doesn't really hamper him much. Oh and i don't think Conner Hawke is a better fighter than Batman. Remember when Shiva almost him, and Bruce has beaten Shiva before.

I'm not saying that wouldn't happen. I just trying to say that all those people that claim that Bats only has to look at DD to figure out he is blind are wrong.

That being said a match between these two is going to be fast. It could go either way but I give this to Bat 6/10 times.

Superherovandal
Seriously the fact that DD has a major weakness to hypersonics and the fact that Batman regularly carries it in his belt gives him a high advantage and add that he is stronger,smarter, better on his feet thinking wise, and arguably a better fighter ought to give him a bit of an edge.

The Ion
Red Hood isn't better than Bruce. Bruce has been fighting him with his kid gloves on the entire time. I doubt Red Hood could take on Nightwing much less Bats.

Fight 1.
Daredevil vs Batman
Batman 7/10

Fight 2.
Deathstroke vs Batman
Deathstroke 8/10

Fight3.
Wolverine vs Batman
Wolverine 8/10

Fight 4.
Conner Hawke vs Batman
Batman 6/10

Fight 5.
Cap. America vs Batman
Batman 5/10

Fight 6.
Catman vs Batman
Batman 9/10

Fight 7.
Black Panther
Batman 5/10

Fight 8.
Ra's Al Ghul
Batman 7/10

Fight 9.
Bullseye vs Batman
Batman 7/10

Fight 10.
Green Arrow
Batman 8/10

Fight 11.
Punisher vs Batman
Batman 7/10

Fight 12.
Deadshot vs Batman
Batman 7/10

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Red Hood isn't better than Bruce. Bruce has been fighting him with his kid gloves on the entire time. I doubt Red Hood could take on Nightwing much less Bats. red hood got pwnt in newest issue, hand to hand against Black Mask.

batman2505
Batman i'll smoke these guys period.

JohnR
I skipped a few fights where I'm not too sure how good a fighter the character is.

Daredevil vs Batman: Batman 5.5/10

Deathstroke vs Batman: Deathstroke 7/10

Wolverine vs Batman: Wolverine 6/10

Captain America vs Batman: Cap 7/10

Catman vs Batman: Batman 9/10

Ra's Al Ghul vs Batman: Batman 9/10

Bullseye vs Batman: Batman 7/10

Green Arrow vs Batman: Batman 7/10

Punisher vs Batman: Batman 7/10

Deadshot vs Batman: Batman 6/10

superman41082
1 3 and 5 can take on him.

What about Deathstroke? He's basically handed Batman his ass every time they've faught.

Othere than that, any of the could take Batman. He's a regular guy, and there's such a thing as human error. Though I think that Bats takes it to DD, he of course ca't win 100% of the time. Batman could win against any of them, and could lose against any of them...........

Kool-Aid
Batman will beat all of them.

With the stuff hes equipped normally, hes beatin better.

MrHeavySilence
Dare Devil vs Batman - Batman 8/10
Deathstroke vs Batman - 5/10 Each
Wolverine vs Batman - 5/10 Each
Conner Hawke vs Batman - Batman 7/10
Captain America vs Batman - Batman 7/10
Black Panther vs Batman - Batman 6/10
Ra's Al Ghul vs Batman - Batman 9/10
Bullseye vs Batman - Batman 7/10
Green Arrow vs Batman - Batman 7/10
Punisher vs Batman - Batman 7/10
Deadshot vs Batman - 5/10 Each

long pig
Dare Devil vs Batman - Batman 8/10 DD really doesn't stand a chance.
Deathstroke vs Batman - Slade 9/10 Slade IS Batman if Batman were superhuman.
Wolverine vs Batman - Logan 8/10 Logan is too durable and slightly faster.
Captain America vs Batman - Steve 7/10 Rogers is a monster.
Black Panther vs Batman - Panther 6/10 Panther IS batman if Batman was enhanced and had trillions of dollars to spend on crazy shit like anti-metal.
Deadshot vs Batman - Deadshot 6/10 He's....really good, and he will kill.

S.S
Originally posted by long pig
Dare Devil vs Batman - Batman 8/10 DD really doesn't stand a chance.
Deathstroke vs Batman - Slade 9/10 Slade IS Batman if Batman were superhuman.
Wolverine vs Batman - Logan 8/10 Logan is too durable and slightly faster.
Captain America vs Batman - Steve 7/10 Rogers is a monster.
Black Panther vs Batman - Panther 6/10 Panther IS batman if Batman was enhanced and had trillions of dollars to spend on crazy shit like anti-metal.
Deadshot vs Batman - Deadshot 6/10 He's....really good, and he will kill.
Shame on you underestimating DD.........

long pig
Originally posted by S.S
Shame on you underestimating DD.........
I feel ashamed, I do. He's an awesome character whom I've been into for years...BUT, he's no Batman. He'd lose.

-Thinks about DD swatting away machine gunfire with his club-

Hmmm....maybe.

Metalmanx
More like this

1. Daredevil 6/10
2. Deathstroke 9/10
3. Wolverine 10/10
4. Connar 7-8/10
5. Captain America 8/10
6. Batman 7/10
7. Black Panther 7-8/10
8. Batman 7/10
9. Bullseye 9-10/10
10. Batman 6-7/10
11. Punisher 5-6/10
12. Deadshot 5-6/10

In my opinion, your list is the most accurate I've seen.

Up In Flames
Most of these guys beat Batman the majority of the time

Nearly all of these guys dont equal batman in wit. He possesses the will to fight evil, he doesnt need powers. Willpower, not ability, stands above all. Perhaps rha's al ghul would be able to defeat him, since he has a philosophical approach to combat. Otherwise, batman beats the rest....

roughrider
1, 2, 3, and 5 can win. 7 looks like a draw. He wins the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.