superman vs hulk and juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggy#1
id go for hulk and jugg of course. maybe superman can take on one at a time but no way in hell he can take on both at once.

zachrivard
y'd u make this thread?? obviously superman loses 2/10

OneBigFanBoy
Superman 10/10

juggy#1
Originally posted by zachrivard
y'd u make this thread?? obviously superman loses 2/10 many people go for superman all the time.

moshtitan
Originally posted by OneBigFanBoy
Superman 10/10

name says it all.

zachrivard
Originally posted by moshtitan
name says it all.
i was just thinking that too

spideycarnage
hulk and juggy of cource.. but if theres no ring outs..i hate wen people say superman can just throw dudes like juggy and the hulk into space to win because they cant fly.

juggy#1
superman almost got his ass kicked from hulk. superman wins but hulk still got afew licks at him. and by looking at those pictures no wayin hell he can beat both of them all at once.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggy#1
superman almost got his ass kicked from hulk. superman wins but hulk still got afew licks at him. and by looking at those pictures no wayin hell he can beat both of them all at once.

post some pics

juggy#1
Originally posted by spideycarnage
post some pics i dont have a scanner. look at marvel vs dc #2 hulk and superman go at it and hulk knocks the crap out of him big time. but yes superman was the last one standing.

StyleTime
PIS aside, Superman could still take both of them. How are they going to hit him?

juggy#1
the sameway hes gonna hit juggy and hulk. there both fast themselves. and juggs body is inustructable.

Avalonofthewind
He can toss them both into space before any of them could blink.

StyleTime
the sameway hes gonna hit juggy and hulk. there both fast themselves. and juggs body is inustructable.
Hulk and Juggernaut are not fast enough to hit Superman. I also never said Superman would destroy Juggernaut. He'd win the fight though.

juggy#1
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hulk and Juggernaut are not fast enough to hit Superman. I also never said Superman would destroy Juggernaut. He'd win the fight though. yes i admit he would win the fight if he fought jugg alone. but he doesnt have a chance if hulk is there to back him up. all 3 are 100 class

juggy#1
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He can toss them both into space before any of them could blink. hulk knocked his ass down pretty hard . superman even admited it

StyleTime
yes i admit he would win the fight if he fought jugg alone. but he doesnt have a chance if hulk is there to back him up. all 3 are 100 class
Strength is nothing when they won't be hitting Superman.
hulk knocked his ass down pretty hard . superman even admited it
It was still PIS. Superman shouldn't get hit by Hulk unless Superman is being stupid.

Juntai
Current Juggs gets downed in one slap.
Superman then tosses Hulk into the sun.
Neither of them see him coming.

juggy#1
Originally posted by Juntai
Neither of them see him coming. sure buddy

StyleTime
Neither of them see him coming.
True. I was even being nice by using Classic Juggernaut. Current Juggernaut dies quite quickly.

Juntai
sure buddy Juggs without his crystal isnt impressive. Hulk is only useful in a strength contest. Superman is faster than either of them can even think. They wouldn't even realise there was a battle by the time it was over.

juggy#1
True. I was even being nice by using Classic Juggernaut. Current Juggernaut dies quite quickly. maybe he can get knocked out but nothing can kill him or hulk.

xmarksthespot
Superman... I'd elaborate... but I can't be bothered...

Juntai
maybe he can get knocked out but nothing can kill him or hulk. Superman is more powerful and better than either of them in pretty every possible way. They had no advantage, besides being two on one, but they might as well be standing still, they couldn't hit someone ftls.

StyleTime
maybe he can get knocked out but nothing can kill him or hulk.
Current Juggernaut can be killed by Jubilee. Hulk can also die....not by Jubilee but he can die.

juggy#1
Superman is more powerful and better than either of them in pretty every possible way. They had no advantage, besides being two on one, but they might as well be standing still, they couldn't hit someone ftls. they couldnt hir someone ftls. ? once again hulk knocked the crap out of superman big time. if they made the storry bigger not just afew pages maybe hulk would have won. cause he gets more angry and angry the more u hit him. superman still stay at the same strength level.

juggy#1
Current Juggernaut can be killed by Jubilee. Hulk can also die....not by Jubilee but he can die. are u drunk ?

xmarksthespot
they couldnt hir someone ftls. ? once again hulk knocked the crap out of superman big time. if they made the storry bigger not just afew pages maybe hulk would have won. cause he gets more angry and angry the more u hit him. superman still stay at the same strength level. "Marvel vs DC" xovers = utter BS...

juggy#1
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
"Marvel vs DC" xovers = utter BS... well send them a post card and tell them that if u dont like it. and yes some of them are boring. that didnt make any sense at all them putting riddler knocking out dare devil please come on

Juntai
they couldnt hir someone ftls. ? once again hulk knocked the crap out of superman big time. if they made the storry bigger not just afew pages maybe hulk would have won. cause he gets more angry and angry the more u hit him. superman still stay at the same strength level. Superman gets stronger and stronger too.
But yes, read what the other guy said- Marvel vs DC is not canon. Neither universe counts it as ever happening. It's a "What If".
And what's used on the forum is powerset and feats, and neither Hulk nor Juggs have anything in their powerset that could make them stand up to someone faster than light speed.

xmarksthespot
well send them a post card and tell them that if u dont like it. and yes some of them are boring. that didnt make any sense at all them putting riddler knocking out dare devil please come on They aren't canon and the outcomes of the fights aren't considered on these forums...

Wolverine vs Lobo and Storm vs WW = sick

juggy#1
They aren't canon and the outcomes of the fights aren't considered on these forums...

Wolverine vs Lobo and Storm vs WW = sick if they arent considered i think a moderator would close them and doesnt look like it

Juntai
if they arent considered i think a moderator would close them and doesnt look like it They aren't considered canon. Like I said, neither universe considers them as ever happening.

juggy#1
Superman gets stronger and stronger too.
But yes, read what the other guy said- Marvel vs DC is not canon. Neither universe counts it as ever happening. It's a "What If".
And what's used on the forum is powerset and feats, and neither Hulk nor Juggs have anything in their powerset that could make them stand up to someone faster than light speed. like i said before superman can take on each one. one at a time. but both together no way in hell.

StyleTime
are u drunk ?
no
if they arent considered i think a moderator would close them and doesnt look like it
This thread isn't part of the crossover.

juggy#1
They aren't considered canon. Like I said, neither universe considers them as ever happening. u dont know that or does anyone else

Juntai
u dont know that or does anyone else

Yes, we do.

And this is from the forum rules... you'll notice specifically it says no using DC vs Marvel.

Juntai
Fact is, Superman is consistantly faster, stronger, smarter, and more durable either of them in current incarnations. He'd have no problem serving them.

juggy#1
Yes, we do.

And this is from the forum rules... you'll notice specifically it says no using DC vs Marvel. if those are the rules then everyone should get kicked off of here. put your specs on and see how many marvel vs dc threads there are on here

juggy#1
Fact is, Superman is consistantly faster, stronger, smarter, and more durable either of them in current incarnations. He'd have no problem serving them. not fast enough to take on both all at once. no way in hell partner

Juntai
if those are the rules then everyone should get kicked off of here. put your specs on and see how many marvel vs dc threads there are on here No, we're taling about the COMIC,CALLED MARVEL VS DC. Character vs Character is decided by feats and powersets and can be made of any characters in comics..

xmarksthespot
if those are the rules then everyone should get kicked off of here. put your specs on and see how many marvel vs dc threads there are on here The threads are allowed using feats from comic crossovers that aren't canon - or anything that isn't canon for that matter - isn't.

Juntai
not fast enough to take on both all at once. no way in hell partner Neither Hulk nor Juggernot can make it all the way to the sun and back, in under two minutes. They can't even COMPREHEND how fast Superman moves let alone REACT to it. What don't you understand about this?

juggy#1
The threads are allowed using feats from comic crossovers that aren't canon - or anything that isn't canon for that matter - isn't. tell 100s of others that on here

juggy#1
Neither Hulk nor Juggernot can make it all the way to the sun and back, in under two minutes. They can't even COMPREHEND how fast Superman moves let alone REACT to it. What don't you understand about this? i didnt say anything about hulk and jugg going out into space. they take care of the business down here.

xmarksthespot
tell 100s of others that on here Is English your second language... are you dyslexic... do you have some kind of aphasia?

Juntai
tell 100s of others that on here Most of the others understand this, you're the one who doesn't. This is why you're being told now.

Juntai
i didnt say anything about hulk and jugg going out into space. they take care of the business down here. No, What I'm saying is, Hulk and Juggs can't even run the speed of sound, 770 miles per HOUR, let alone, something that moves faster than light, which moves 186,000 miles per SECOND. They could NEVER hit Superman, when considering their powers.

juggy#1
Most of the others understand this, you're the one who doesn't. This is why you're being told now. i see many thread marvel vs dc on here doesnt matter wat subject it is. theres plenty on this forum and other comic ones also. if u didnt notice

inamilist
ill read the entire thread next time before posting smile

juggy#1
No, What I'm saying is, Hulk and Juggs can't even run the speed of sound, 770 miles per HOUR, let alone, something that moves faster than light, which moves 186,000 miles per SECOND. they dont give a damn about there speed. they take care of there business knocking the crap at others

xmarksthespot
i see many thread marvel vs dc on here doesnt matter wat subject it is. theres plenty on this forum and other comic ones also. if u didnt notice Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Is English your second language... are you dyslexic... do you have some kind of aphasia?

juggy#1
Originally posted by inamilist
true, but in issue 1 of that juggernaut gets transported to DC universe and superman takes him down with just one punch...

i dont think marvel vs DC makes the best Canon to go by here :P

that aside, i say Juggs and hulk 8/10 in a straight up fight, but the flight advantage makes it almost unbalanced. i never saw issue #1 so i dont know about that one.

Juntai
they dont give a damn about there speed. they take care of there business knocking the crap at others Apperently you just can't comprehend physics and the impossibility of them even SEEING SUPERMAN, let alone beating him, UNLESS, HE LET THEM. I'm done.

juggy#1
are you on your period or something ?

juggy#1
Apperently you just can't comprehend physics and the impossibility of them even SEEING SUPERMAN, let alone beating him, UNLESS, HE LET THEM. I'm done. laughing sure buddy

xmarksthespot
are you on your period or something ? No. Are you unable to comprehend the English language? I'll answer for you since the sentence might be too complex. "Yes."

juggy#1
No. Are you unable to comprehend the English language? I'll answer for you since the sentence might be too complex. "Yes." hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing im laughing my ass off right now for freal. man your something

inamilist
i never saw issue #1 so i dont know about that one.

the authors of the series took huge liberties with the abilities of the characters, especially the ones only used in minor roles (like Juggs)

i dont think supes could really do that, but the fight isnt going to be strength on strength. Superman is intelligent enough to know how to defeat the two of them without it devolving into a fistfight (wich i say he loses)

StyleTime
laughing sure buddy
All he's saying man is that Superman is going to be moving at at least the speed of light. If you know a way for Juggernaut and/or Hulk to hit Superman, then post it. They'll listen if you use some evidence.

Otherwise, Superman is too fast to be hit by these two.

juggy#1
the authors of the series took huge liberties with the abilities of the characters, especially the ones only used in minor roles (like Juggs)

i dont think supes could really do that, but the fight isnt going to be strength on strength. Superman is intelligent enough to know how to defeat the two of them without it devolving into a fistfight (wich i say he loses) hulk was knocking the crap out of superman and superman would have been down for good if jugg was behind him knocking the crap out of him both at once. no way in hell he can survive

inamilist
hulk was knocking the crap out of superman and superman would have been down for good if jugg was behind him knocking the crap out of him both at once. no way in hell he can survive

you are correct, if hulk and juggs pinned superman into a corner and beat him he would die.

but superman has fought a bajillion enemies who have reletivley similar abilities to hulk and juggernaut. No, the fight would make for a horrible read, but at the very least, superman could just float at a mile high and neither of them could hurt him.

TheKahn
There is only one way Superman loses this one and that is bad writing. Given his speed Superman could send both of them sailing into space before they even know what is going on. The problem is that this makes for boring fights so writer often have Superman slug it out with much slower characters and ignor is superior speed. In that case, heck if Doomsday could kill Big Blue, Hulk and Juggy have a shot. But if assume Superman fights to the best of his ability, then he wins.

Juntai
Superman in DC/Marvel was also significantly weaker than he is now. He wasn't as fast, strong or durable as he is now.
You'll also notice, Superman was LETTING Hulk hit him and talk to him, then said "Enough" and it was over in one punch. Likewise Juggs didn't even see him coming in the same crossover and got downed him in a couple punches
But either way, it's not a viable source for these discussions, as seen in the FORUM RULES.
Now, if you think Hulk or Juggernaut can deal with Superman, tell HOW he will do it.
By the time they throw a punch, he can be anywhere inside of our solar system with a dodge. They simply can't move fast enough.

juggy#1
you are correct, if hulk and juggs pinned superman into a corner and beat him he would die.

but superman has fought a bajillion enemies who have reletivley similar abilities to hulk and juggernaut. No, the fight would make for a horrible read, but at the very least, superman could just float at a mile high and neither of them could hurt him. clap clap clap clap clappingclapping yay finally somone gets it. thats what i was saying in the 1st place that he cant take them down both at one time. only one on one. look what i put at the begining of the thread.

StyleTime
clap clap clap clap clappingclapping yay finally somone gets it. thats what i was saying in the 1st place that he cant take them down both at one time. only one on one. look what i put at the begining of the thread.
The problem is actually getting Superman into that corner.

It's not happening.

juggy#1
The problem is actually getting Superman into that corner.

It's not happening. if they try both together they probably could. if venom can grab on to him like he did before then of course hulk and jugg can. hell yah

inamilist
clap clap clap clap clappingclapping yay finally somone gets it. thats what i was saying in the 1st place that he cant take them down both at one time. only one on one. look what i put at the begining of the thread.

he can, just not in close combat

*superman flys in at lightspeed and picks up hulk, throwing him out of the atmosphere, provided he doesnt burn up on re-entry, he is at least ko on impact, provided superman doesnt just throw him hard enought to send him into orbit. He then flies down and does the same to juggernaut*

if you can come up with how they are able to get around that i would be really interested.

juggy#1
he can, just not in close combat

*superman flys in at lightspeed and picks up hulk, throwing him out of the atmosphere, provided he doesnt burn up on re-entry, he is at least ko on impact, provided superman doesnt just throw him hard enought to send him into orbit. He then flies down and does the same to juggernaut*

if you can come up with how they are able to get around that i would be really interested. superman didnt do a really good job of doing that against hulk. superman went flying right at hulk. and hulk knockd the F out of him big time. superman was down on the ground but yes he got back up and all that.

TheKahn
Even together they wouldn't pose a threat to Superman. They are both too one sided. All they have is strength and duribility going for them. How would either ever hit someone who is nearly as fast as the Flash? They wouldn't.

juggy#1
Originally posted by TheKahn
Even together they wouldn't pose a threat to Superman. They are both too one sided. All they have is strength and duribility going for them. How would either ever hit someone who is nearly as fast as the Flash? They wouldn't. scroll up and read what i put. hulk and venom have already grabbed supermans ass and knocked the crap out of him.

juggy#1
if venom can do that to superman then of course hulk and juggy

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg

inamilist
superman didnt do a really good job of doing that against hulk. superman went flying right at hulk. and hulk knockd the F out of him big time. superman was down on the ground but yes he got back up and all that.

but in that same series superman beats juggernaut with one punch, and there is a frame of the Phil Urich Green Goblin (im a super nerd) fighting the green lantern... and lets be honest.... neither of those add up.

its best just to assume that universe spanning crossovers are not used to determine who would beat who, especially in an event where readers determined the outcome with their votes. The only reason that supes didnt just annialihate hulk was they needed it to look good for the readers.

TheKahn
That is called piss-pore writing. Does it seem right to you that a guy that can fly at near light speed, is grabbed by either of thoes two?
As I wrote above, if they fight to the best of everyones ability Superman is just too fast.

juggy#1
but in that same series superman beats juggernaut with one punch, and there is a frame of the Phil Urich Green Goblin (im a super nerd) fighting the green lantern... and lets be honest.... neither of those add up.

its best just to assume that universe spanning crossovers are not used to determine who would beat who, especially in an event where readers determined the outcome with their votes. The only reason that supes didnt just annialihate hulk was they needed it to look good for the readers. thats where lots of people get there info from is crossovers. why the hell do u think people buy them then ?

juggy#1
That is called piss-pore writing. Does it seem right to you that a guy that can fly at near light speed, is grabbed by either of thoes two?
As I wrote above, if they fight to the best of everyones ability Superman is just too fast. if venom is fast enough to grab him then yes hulk and jugg. did u look at the pic. ?

TheKahn
The same reason that people buy any comic: they are fans of the characters or they want to see characters meet that otherwise wouldn't. However, people would be mistaken to think that the fights are legitimate bouts as several compromises are made to satisify both compainies and the outcomes are long decided before the comic is written. Crossovers are fun, but misleading.

inamilist
if venom is fast enough to grab him then yes hulk and jugg. did u look at the pic. ?

id say its the same as marvel vs DC

id LOVE to believe venom could rock superman. I love venom and HATE superman. but, its not going to happen.

I think it might be a little more balanced since Venom has the spider sense (i think) and is more mobile, but then supes just switches to heat vision and melts the symbiote off eddie, or mac... or whoever..

juggy#1
The same reason that people buy any comic: they are fans of the characters or they want to see characters meet that otherwise wouldn't. However, people would be mistaken to think that the fights are legitimate bouts as several compromises are made to satisify both compainies and the outcomes are long decided before the comic is written. Crossovers are fun, but misleading. i buy a comic book of interest in the story and charctar. some people buy it if they like that publisher which is a stupid decision

juggy#1
id say its the same as marvel vs DC

id LOVE to believe venom could rock superman. I love venom and HATE superman. but, its not going to happen.

I think it might be a little more balanced since Venom has the spider sense (i think) and is more mobile, but then supes just switches to heat vision and melts the symbiote off eddie, or mac... or whoever.. i flipped out myself when i saw the pic. its hard to believe and all that. but it happened.

inamilist
"happened"

juggy#1
please forgive me lord that i didnt type that word right

Juntai
He doesn't understand they that they simply don't have a way to deal with a dynamic character like Superman. It's a useless arguement. Hulk and Juggs cannot even hit Superman, they have no way to deal with someone who can move light speed, its simply not in their powerset...but on the other hand, he can hit and KO them.

juggy#1
He doesn't understand they that they simply don't have a way to deal with a dynamic character like Superman. It's a useless arguement. Hulk and Juggs cannot even hit Superman, they have no way to deal with someone who can move light speed, its simply not in their powerset...but on the other hand, he can hit and KO them. supid hulk already did hit him. and almost knocked his ass out big time. if jugg where there right at that moment hulk and jugg both would have killed him.

dvampire
Superman wins if he uses all of his abilites, if he doesn't, he'll lose.

Eternity
Superman has lost to characters not as fast as him many times. Juggernaut and hulk would turn him into mush how would he knock out jugs? before he knocks out hulk jugs would be ready to smash him to bits supes has enough trouble with lobo. Hulk also is not a slouch when fighting and he has dealt with many speedsters including quicksilver and the silver surfer who incidentally moves at light speeds. Hulk was able to swat him right out of the air. If hulk could swat SS then supes who venom could grab would be know problem then he and jugs would proceed to pound him into oblivion

MattDay
Originally posted by Eternity
Superman has lost to characters not as fast as him many times. Juggernaut and hulk would turn him into mush how would he knock out jugs? before he knocks out hulk jugs would be ready to smash him to bits supes has enough trouble with lobo. Hulk also is not a slouch when fighting and he has dealt with many speedsters including quicksilver and the silver surfer who incidentally moves at light speeds. Hulk was able to swat him right out of the air. If hulk could swat SS then supes who venom could grab would be know problem then he and jugs would proceed to pound him into oblivion

Your very right in a comic book he has lost to slower enemies, usually down to the three weaknesses* but your right.

But in all out fight, superman wants them dead, which he has never done, but when he had to let go and forget about holding back he's destroyed darksied and others like nothing, including thor i do believe who is a tough son of a *****!

Superman takes it eventually after lots of wrestling style moves on each other, and a bit of speed, talking to himself, and then the finale of letting go and punching them all over the place as he does so well lol.

Sorry guys just seems to be the way he handles guys near his strength, is that not true? c'mon guys think back to the first battles he had with guys his strength... he won but by thinking it through after the first contact.

just an opinion tho but it makes sense to me, lol.

*Red sun/Kryptonite/magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.