Black Bolt vs. Superboy(Adult Kon-el)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Black Bolt

vs.

Superboy (Adult Kon-el)

Khellendros
BB takes the majority. Superboy still has at least some weakness to energy doesn't he?

jesserw21
i think superboy wins.

soleran30
Adult Superboy smashes BB to oblivion sadly enoughsad All of superman's powers plus TK thats rough and tough to handle.......BB wouldn't even see him.

ALEMASTER
bb would beat him his strength is equal or stronger than him and hios scream would be vastly increased against superboy becsause his super hearing will amplify it

soleran30
yeah but with his TK he can TK BB's mouth shutsmile Not to mention his superspeed which just trounces BB.

the Darkone
Blackbolt has super-speed him damn self, Blackbolt will shatter superboy Tk shield then proceed kick the living sh** out of him. BlackBolt in earth x was consider the perfect being.

soleran30
uh huh you do realize that with TK he can prevent him from opening his mouth period......................................

Juntai
Superboy wins this rather easily I'm afraid.
Blackbolt would find a much better opponent to blow for blow with in current Superboy.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
Superboy wins this rather easily I'm afraid.
Blackbolt would find a much better opponent to blow for blow with in current Superboy.

Completely agreed thumb up

nathan summers
Black Bolt. He's taken on Gladiator and held his own. He could take Super-Boy.

soleran30
Superboy as an "adult" isn't just Superman powered but TK as well and think about that near flash speed plus TK plus super heat vision and strength and durability thats a crazy powerset especially since its a DC powersetsmile

manjaro
yeah man, adult superboy has wicked control over his TK, so im probably guessing that he could put up a field to at least block some of the scream and let his invulnerabilty take care of the rest. altough BB could always scream on top of his lungs but that would proably crack the Earth in half or something. but adult kon-el is a stone cold killer, and he is not opposed to using speed blitzes, so BB is going down after a good showing

the Darkone
BlackBolt would beat superboy -kon-el, black has super-strength, speed, durability, stamina, matter maniuplate, can increase his stength, a perfect fighter has yet to lose in h2h combat. Don't sleep on BlackBot he has more feats than superboy-kon-el period.

dman2008
Originally posted by the Darkone
BlackBolt would beat superboy -kon-el, black has super-strength, speed, durability, stamina, matter maniuplate, can increase his stength, a perfect fighter has yet to lose in h2h combat. Don't sleep on BlackBot he has more feats than superboy-kon-el period.

That would be true for current Superboy but we are talking about Adult Superboy from Titans Tommrow.

Adult Kon El wins 9/10

soleran30
once again I am not saying blackbolt doesn't however Kon-El's speed is second to no one really in DC save runner and the likes BB cannot touch that........slap TK on there and Superman's powerset he becomes nigh untouchable except by heraldss.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by soleran30
once again I am not saying blackbolt doesn't however Kon-El's speed is second to no one really in DC save runner and the likes BB cannot touch that........slap TK on there and Superman's powerset he becomes nigh untouchable except by heraldss.

It can be argued that BB is as close to herald without actually having the power cosmic. I'd say WITH the power cosmic he'd def. be the most powerful herald. But that's beyond the point. Adult Superboy is a beast.

hoorayforpeepee
never, ever sleep on the scream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.