Look! Free Sex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
Yup, Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex

^To throw off "Mouse Hold-Overs"

Actually, I felt like being dumb tonight, So here's a 'Random Link' no expression

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10197237#post10197237

Feel free to Bash the Thread, By all Means.

Koala MeatPie
Peoplea re taking in my suggestions smile

Where's the link? huh

Barker
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Peoplea re taking in my suggestions smile

Where's the link? huh
Edited. Boy, I'm smart. no expression

Koala MeatPie
OMG thats great.

Lana
Would you believe I actually clicked through ALL those links? stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Join for laughs I dare you.

Council#13
a forum site for gamers, right?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lana
Would you believe I actually clicked through ALL those links? stick out tongue

Congrats.

Its a loop.

Morning_Glory
talk about me making a spam thread eat way to go

Koala MeatPie
But This I Different, its FUNNY.

Spideys Sister
Just spam it cause it's here.

§noopbert
Originally posted by Barker
Yup, Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex Free Sex

^To throw off "Mouse Hold-Overs"

Actually, I felt like being dumb tonight, So here's a 'Random Link' no expression

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10197237#post10197237

Feel free to Bash the Thread, By all Means. NICE!

Lana
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
talk about me making a spam thread eat way to go

This has a point to it.

§noopbert
Indeed. And now I'm off to play KOTOR.

Lana

Spideys Sister
I need cheats for Marvel Nemisis and Ultimate Spider-Man. Any one have?

§noopbert
KOTOR droolio I'm at the very end of it right now big grin Just finished Kashyyyk, my first planet. On Tatooine next happy

Morning_Glory
This has a point to it.

blink

Lana

Spideys Sister
Yo! Barker! Where the freak is my sig!?

§noopbert
Kashyyyk was my favorite of the planets....watch out on Tatooine, the sand people can be nasty....but you get HK-47 there who is probably my favorite character, he's so damn funny laughing out loud I'm on the top level of the Star Forge and need to defeat Malak big grin Still in the room with large numbers of droids swarming you? Each of those bins has computer spikes, but you have to use each computer once before they fill. wink

Oh, and I've beaten it before. I love the history the Sand People give you eek!

Lana

§noopbert
You have? stick out tongue I'm finishing as a lightsider first, then as a darksider.

I got the Star Forge robes already and have just headed up to face Bastila. She's pathetically easy no expression Beaten both KOTOR's before, DS is sort of... "punk" rather than "Mastermind" evil. KOTOR II is better for evil.

Lana
I'm prolly gonna get KOTORII this week.....

....and the first time I fought Malak I had NO damage at the end of the fight....

§noopbert
What difficulty were you playing on? stick out tongue

Lana
Normal stick out tongue my first time through so I figured I wouldn't put it up any higher laughing out loud

§noopbert
Ah, Hard is uh... hard. no expression Jedi Sentinel/Scoundrel happy

AOR
Kashyyyk was my favorite of the planets....watch out on Tatooine, the sand people can be nasty....but you get HK-47 there who is probably my favorite character, he's so damn funny laughing out loud I'm on the top level of the Star Forge and need to defeat Malak big grin

it helps to use the speed ability and go around destroying all of the jedi....just a hint...

Lana

Koala MeatPie
I'm prolly gonna get KOTORII this week.....

....and the first time I fought Malak I had NO damage at the end of the fight....

Its Really Not all as great as the First.

Althought you can realy REALLY get in there with costomization and such.

And really your main chracter is almost obsoleat.. the only difference from any toehr charcter is that it HAS to be in the party.

§noopbert
That's the same as my character -- started as a Scoundrel, became a Sentinel when I became a Jedi laughing out loud

Oh, I have my character's levelled up all the way, I'm having no problems with plowing though the Star Forge....quite frankly I'm having a LOT of fun killing everything in my path big grin We're meant for each other no expression

stick out tongue

Force wave, dual lightsabers.

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Its Really Not all as great as the First.

Althought you can realy REALLY get in there with costomization and such.

And really your main chracter is almost obsoleat.. the only difference from any toehr charcter is that it HAS to be in the party.

Yeah, I've heard that already....though I'll have loads of fun with the customizing though happy

I love the system in KOTOR, but I'm an RP nerd so I'm used to messing with modifiers and dice rolls and stuff like that big grin

Originally posted by §noopbert
We're meant for each other no expression

stick out tongue

Force wave, dual lightsabers.

Hell yeah dual lightsabers....what colors are yours? stick out tongue

I use stasis field on everything then hack it to bits big grin

AOR
That's the same as my character -- started as a Scoundrel, became a Sentinel when I became a Jedi laughing out loud

Oh, I have my character's levelled up all the way, I'm having no problems with plowing though the Star Forge....quite frankly I'm having a LOT of fun killing everything in my path big grin

I think you'll prefer my way when you defeat him the first time...

§noopbert
Actually, KOTOR II Is a vast improvement in story, gameplay, and everything else than the others. Maybe that's because I liked my character being equal to his allies, rather than just having them tag along. The ending sucks to be honest, but it's passable. Lana, when you eventually get KOTOR II, after you beat it once, don't bother with the DS until TSLRP is released.

§noopbert
Yeah, I've heard that already....though I'll have loads of fun with the customizing though happy

I love the system in KOTOR, but I'm an RP nerd so I'm used to messing with modifiers and dice rolls and stuff like that big grin

Hell yeah dual lightsabers....what colors are yours? stick out tongue

I use stasis field on everything then hack it to bits big grin

Varies, right now they're both blue until I can get Purple. My original game though I had Purple Blue, and another lightsaber I sometimes traded off with that was Yellow.

KOTOR 2 I have Veridian dual.

Lana

Lana

§noopbert
I've heard the main problems with it is that there are side plots that start but are just dropped, and the ending is really sudden....and that it's more or less completely disconnected from the plot of the first. Which sucks. I wanna see more Revan stick out tongue

I do too... except I enjoy the form they take. It's the Pyramid story line:

/ \
/ \
1<-->1

1 Being basic important character histories for main players of the Number 2 game.

EDIT: Weird, the thing with my pyramid is being weird.

BakaXero
strange thing is i had been already visited the last site before this thread was made...and i have proof!! and now i dont know what im on about. stupid useless brain

§noopbert
Hehe, I have one yellow and one purple....I hunted everywhere for a purple saber/crystal, and was very amused at how the yellow sabers look orange in game (my SWRP character uses dual sabers, one purple and one orange) big grin I always use purple sabers when I can in SW games.

This is actually the first time I've played a SW game and not been evil, when you can choose between dark and light....

Lightsabers in Kotor II are much better. Lightsabers have more colors to choose from (Though they get a bit silly with the different shades of base colors, but it's still anice touch) as well as 4 different slots for crystals +emitter areas and such. You can even contrcut your own Lightsaber upgrades, depending on certain skills.

I'm always LS in all the games I play. I don't know why, just haven't found a game with a good evil side.

§noopbert
Just be sure you DL the patch for Kotor II Lana, or else it'll be... grrring.

EDIT: I'll even PM you a few recommended mods.

Lana

§noopbert
Hehe, sweet.

And I like to play as a darksider....it's just more fun, I think, to be totally evil and all big grin I get to be my ruthless bitchy and nasty self! Oh! On Nar Shadaa in KII, you can force persuade a couple of thugs to jump off the railing.

Lana

§noopbert
My persuade right now is around 23 and I'm at level 14.

Lana
I'm at level 20 and I got my Persuade and Stealth both up near 30....

§noopbert
Oh yeah! Well I do 40 damage with my lightsaber. Each. !!

Lana
I've been killing half the Sith on the Star Forge in a single turn stick out tongue

§noopbert
Oh which reminds me, how hard was it to play Dantooine?

§noopbert
I've been killing half the Sith on the Star Forge in a single turn stick out tongue I was doing that on the X-Box version with a single lightsaber and 14 strength no expression

Lana
Dantooine? I never went back after training as a Jedi laughing out loud that was easy though.

§noopbert
Nooo... on my computer, and a lot of other people's with ATI Radeons or GeForce FX 5200+ had horrible problems with that game... I.E. so choppy you felt like you were playing it on an Atari 2800.

Lana

Lana

§noopbert
KOTOR Relies mostly only your GraphicsCard, KOTOR II is much better at making use of system resources.

Lana
Must be a good graphics card in my laptop, then.

§noopbert
Lucky.. *indiscernable muttering*

§noopbert
My strength's only around 13 I think....my dexterity is really high, my defense is 32 or 33....and that's before activating any Force powers laughing out loud I used Master Valor and Force Armor during a fight and checked it and it was over 40, I think laughing out loud I don't think I ever use those, just offensive force powers. Oh, and force speed when things are going to slow. I really hate Fed-Ex quests.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.