I feel stupid today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
I have this comic I want to start, you know, and all these freaking search engines aren't helping.... So, is anyone in the magizine production area of expertice?

Spartan005
nope... but good luck anyway smile

Spideys Sister
Crap. Well, I tried, I failed on to better things.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I have this comic I want to start, you know, and all these freaking search engines aren't helping.... So, is anyone in the magizine production area of expertice?

You need to start Imdepently. Get it to work, KNOW your comic, how to draw the charcters and such.

THEN seek out DC or whatever.

For more insghtfull information:

http://koalameatpie.741.com/about

It was an underground comic (College Paper thought it un-ethical, but I havn't said my last word)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
You need to start Imdepently. Get it to work, KNOW your comic, how to draw the charcters and such.

THEN seek out DC or whatever.

For more insghtfull information:

http://koalameatpie.741.com/about

It was an underground comic (College Paper thought it un-ethical, but I havn't said my last word) Koala Rocks! And I'm still working out the kinks. As soon as I get to a scanner, I'll post it somewhere. BTW links broken.

Koala MeatPie
Are you using Firefox?

Print screen what you see when you click.

Trying Clicking my seat, then go to "About" (ontop)

Spideys Sister
I don't have firefox and when i go to the link it say this:

A Hotlinking Error Has Occured!

We have detected a hotlinking error. Hotlinking is when you link to images or NON html files on 741.com from another host. Hotlinking is not allowed for our FREE Accounts. Hotlinking is allowed for our paid accounts. Your account can be upgraded in the user section when you have logged in.

Koala MeatPie
Right... GRRRR Stupid free 741... 100 mbs thought...

Click my sig.

Spideys Sister
Right... GRRRR Stupid free 741... 100 mbs thought...

Click my sig. Hotness! How'd you get it like that? Is it like a collage thing or what? I need a site.

Koala MeatPie
www.741.com

For Free you get 100 mb of space, not like theos cheap 20 mb sites

What do you mean "how did get it like that?" Its not a college thing, I had a great idea, an went along with it.

Spideys Sister
www.741.com

For Free you get 100 mb of space, not like theos cheap 20 mb sites

What do you mean "how did get it like that?" Its not a college thing, I had a great idea, an went along with it. You rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.