Question for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_64256
Does anybody else have a friend that no matter where you go he starts a fight and drags you in it? One of my best friends whos name is also Chris nickname OX is 6 foot 3 287 lbs and loves to start shit no matter where he goes, and I'm usually there its getting old very old I'm 24 now it was all shits and giggles when we were teenagers but damn come on right? His latest incident happened saturday night at a bar and grill called willy jacks we was having a hell of a time playing pool in the back. A crew of 4 guys come back there looking for trouble go figure just a little back groud on me I'm 6 foot 267 pounds powerlifting state champ we two are Monster no mistaking that ,so you would think these guys would not run there mouth but nope. Like I said OX likes to fight anyway I very laid back guy One of them mouth off something about Ox something real petty but said it loud enough for Ox to hear it I tell him to chill let it slide That did no good he went to ask the guy what he said that guy feeling like his bros had his back said what are you going to do about it WRONG ANSWER He quickly grab the dudes head and slamed hit into the table and I said DAMN it not to night the three other dudes start laying into him not doing a whole lot I run over still not really commited ripping them off him and then it happens cue stick over my head there was another one runing to the back ITS now ON I crack the dude right on the button lights out I turn back aroud OX is fighting them all I jump in crack another one who falls like a ton of bricks lthe last two still on ox I pick one of them slamming him into the groud Ox finishes the one that started it all with one of the most brutal nut shot I have ever seen dude drops to his knees and then kicks him right in the mouth its over. I'm realted to the owner by marriage no cops but it cost us 375 dollars for the damage Ox is banned from the place and I fractured two of my knuckles on my right hand I now have to miss my powerligting meet next thursday that I have training for 4 months I was pissed and have not talk to him since thinking of cutting my loses on our friendship but hes my bro you know what I mean...

AOR
Well besides to me not caring....

who cares?

chris_64256
everybodys a badass on the net right, if you dont care why post dont waste my time its that simple.

AOR
Well it's quite a waste to possibly get a torrent of replies like "O yeah all the time. Like this one time me and my freind were at a bar and we owned everyone there..." roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides your not a complete n00b has you have some months under your belt, why even make a thread like this...

chris_64256
Not hyping myself at all just telling a story I hate violence just seems to happen with my friend all the time interested if theres anyone else like that.. you have been here for awhile right if your not intersted in a thread dont post very easy If people dont reply I dont care just getting something off my chest that happen this weekend. I respect your straight forward approach but you need to chill you dont even know me and your passing judgement on me Like I'm some teenager posting a thread like spit or swallow shit I tell honest stories people either like them or not you dont you may that clear so dont post a reply on this thread easy as that my man.

bogen
if you don't like violence don't get involed.
simple enough.
your some montrous beast who knocks folks out with one punch any where.
why do you get involed in fighting if you have a carrer that involves using your body, it's stupid really.
as soon as ox started even talking you should have gone to the toilet and took your time, by the time you get back the victor is finished and out of the bar and you can help your freind up if he lost.

powerfulone1987
some friend.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.