Last Laugh of 2005?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
What was the last laugh (and by laugh I mean, gut hurting laugh) you had in 2005?

Soth
I can't remember, but I believe that I was drinking a limeade daiquiri from my goblet, and someone made me laugh and I spilled it on meself

† Mäs †
It was when Mist Stole maynards Sandwich, god thats classic ... no expression

Imaginary
On NYE, when my friend was lying on my stomach and someone else said something funny, so I laughed, and then my friend's head was bobbing up and down making me laugh anymore.

Ronny
um, I forget.....

§noopbert
"Get that out of the hole".
"Sorry".

Tired Hiker
I think it was when during our morning meeting at my news station, one of our producers suggested we investigate who this 'Pedro' guy is. She said she has been seeing all these bumper stickers and T-shirts that say 'Vote For Pedro'. Since SHE never heard of this Pedro guy, she insisted that no one else has heard of him either. "Who is he? Where is he from? Why should we vote for him?" After everyone began to laugh there asses off, my assistant news directer calmly said to her, "I suggest you rent 'Napoleon Dynamite.' laughing

§noopbert
laughing out loud

Salem07
On new years eve

§noopbert
Looked in your boxers, eh?

ladygrim
dont know how but me and my sister was talking a bowed legs ....i couldnt breath for laugh ..

Salem07

Tired Hiker
I think he's referring to the wart on your vagina. erm

§noopbert
Oh geez, thought you were a guy.

bogen
wen i fell ova like two secs before the moment and i laughed my ass of through the new years fire works

Salem07

§noopbert
Holy shit. no expression *slaps self*

Salem07
It's me, so now you knowwink

Bloigen
When I glued my leg to the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.