My physical being

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I'm 5 feet 5 inches. Im 13. And i weigh 135 lbs.

a) Am i fat?
b) How many pushups and situps should i do for my current being?
c) What's the range (weight) i should be in?
d) What kind of exercises should i do?

NOTE: My New Year's resolution is to get a six pack and to be in good shape.

chris_64256
since your not looking to put on size 45 minutes of cardio in the morning before you eat so you burn fat not your breakfast if possible free weights use moderate weight for 12 to 15 reps because your scuplting not building. Chest= flat bench presses 3 sets, dumbell flyes 3 sets incline presses for the upper chest 3 sets. Shoulders= behind the neck presses 3 sets side laterals 3 sets shrugs 3 sets. arms= concentration curls3 sets dumbell curls 4 sets triceps= dips 4 sets skull crushers 2 sets. legs= squats 4 sets leg curls 4 sets calve raises 5 sets. Abs= crunches 3 sets of 100 broom twist 2 sets of 50. Traning schedule monday= Chest, biceps, tuesday=legs, wednesday+shoulders, triceps, thursday= Back, deadlifts 3 sets dumbell rows 4 sets, friday= cardio thats it. Saturday= Offday, Sunday= start cycle over. Train abs everyday as well as cardio 5 days a week. Remeber diet is 60 percent of training go to www.Bodybuilding.com for nutriton. Stay consistent Drink about a gallon of water a day to flush toxins out of your body remember muscle are 70 percent water keep them Hydrated and get 8 to (m hours of sleep my ,man and good luck...

DrDoom101
wow, thanks, chris. yes

chris_64256
NO prob my man if you have any questions or you need help I will be around here. I remeber when I started nobody helped me out I had to learn my self so I know how its is but just stay with it when you want to put some size and strength on give me a hollar I have been at it for 10 years what ever you do if your serious do not think it will happen over night it takes time the human body is hard to transform but stay with it and set small goals along the way it helps, and do alot of research on food and such. 13 is a good age to start I was 14 good luck..

chris_64256
One last thing invest in a quality protein source I suggest go to GNC all you need right now at your age is Whey protein they have a good selction if moneys tight, Believe it or not walmart now carries premium whey protein made by body fortress 2 pounds 29 grams of protein a serving for about 12 bucks you cant beat it, I wouldnt suggest creatine till your about 15 or 16. Drink three shakes a day one in the morning as soon as you rise or if your doing cardio after then after you work out and before bed and that should do it..

DrDoom101
Cool, thanks, chris. Anybody else got suggestions or inputs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.