Venom vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
both have 10 min of prep time (so basically dp gets enough time to gather an arsenal achually capable of damaging the symbiote)

i have to say venom, but i think its a good one

NoFate007
Deadpool is immortal, Venom can't kill him, so its a default win. Plus Venom has too much of a weakness.

Dizzle
Originally posted by NoFate007
Deadpool is immortal, Venom can't kill him, so its a default win. Plus Venom has too much of a weakness.

And that is? Fire? Not so much. Sonics? Not even them. Venom has taken large doses of both. He's weaker against them than he is against stuff like bullets, but that isn't saying much. Venom is an absolute monster. Deadpool gets thrashed for eternity.

And if invincibility/immortality is an instant win against non-immortals.... Deadpool vs. Superman. smile

willRules
Venom could win by a knockout, even though Wade has the curse of life.

In the upcoming Cable and Deadpool issue, wade has to fight spidey so if he loses to peter, then he doesn't have much chance against venom, if he wins then maybe...........

Arahan
Hmm i am curious, will Deadpool fight the classic Spiderman or the reborn new Spiderman. But according to the cover and the fact that his new powers arent revealed yet i think it will be classic spidey.

Lord Magnus
I don't know all that well who Deadpool is (yeah, it's a sin) so I have no opinion.

Nataku8188
Venom, no doubt.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dizzle
And that is? Fire? Not so much. Sonics? Not even them. Venom has taken large doses of both. He's weaker against them than he is against stuff like bullets, but that isn't saying much. Venom is an absolute monster. Deadpool gets thrashed for eternity.

And if invincibility/immortality is an instant win against non-immortals.... Deadpool vs. Superman. smile Logic still exists here? Yay!

Dark Urizen
Venom. DEFINITELY Venom. Tendrils that can grow to incredible lengths and are super strong + some healing enhancement + own version of danger sense + superstrength + incredible agility + etc. etc. etc. FTW thumb up

Rewmac
I love Deadpool kinda cool mothaf***a but he is not immortal or invincible...He just has a great healing factor a very good one...And Venom well you can shoot out tons of bullets at him...He is stronger,faster. But we don't know Deadpool's weaponary. I'm a Deadpool fan, but I'd say Venom.

inamilist
that was my feeling

i just think wade gets overwhelmed

i still think it makes a good fight :P

willRules
Originally posted by Rewmac
I love Deadpool kinda cool mothaf***a but he is not immortal

ummm yes he is.

Rewmac
Yeah could be...If Wade got all his fu**ing big weapons a flamethower and a soundwave gun big grinbig grin than it's fun...

Dark Urizen
I love Deadpool kinda cool mothaf***a but he is not immortal or invincible...He just has a great healing factor a very good one...And Venom well you can shoot out tons of bullets at him...He is stronger,faster. But we don't know Deadpool's weaponary. I'm a Deadpool fan, but I'd say Venom.

Actually, he is immortal. he can't die. Death can't take him. He just keeps coming back to life smile

Rewmac
Yeah we could say immortal because of his healing factor...But the facts no head his is down... big grinbig grinbig grin

Rewmac
Don't kill me just know he is my current favourite big grin

willRules
Yeah we could say immortal because of his healing factor...But the facts no head his is down... big grinbig grinbig grin

nope he is immortal because Thanos made him immortal.

Rewmac
When...I got loads of comics and nothin in it...

Dark Urizen
laughing His healing factor has NOTHING to do with his immortality. Death just can't take him. Therefore, it's like every time he dies he gets jumpstarted like a car wink

Rewmac
I got that but why he gets up??? His enhanched healing factor brings him back....He even says it in his own comics.

inamilist
I got that but why he gets up??? His enhanched healing factor brings him back....He even says it in his own comics.

there was a point where (correct me if i am wrong) T Ray cursed deadpool to be unable to die because he was having a relationship with the personification of death and that made thanos envious.

yay wikipedia

Rewmac
There was something like...But I don't know just heard haven't read that so I didn't beleave it big grin

Dark Urizen
No. If he didn't have the curse, he could die. His healing factor would get overloaded and he would die. Or he could be suffocated like Wolverine, or be drowned, etc. etc. The healing factor wouldn't revive him. With the curse, he just can't stay dead.

Rewmac
Thanks for the info...So the rumours were truebig grin

Dark Urizen
Thanks for the info...So the rumours were truebig grin

Yep, they most definitely were big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.