I'm baaaaaaaaaack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soth
If there's anyone here who would remember me. . . WASSUP!!! This is Soth, I've been a member here for about 2.5 years, and I've been on yet another multi-month hiatus. I think I've been gone for about 7 months this time.

Sooo, that's it

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ms Flower
I noticed you came back early today when I seen a post of yours. Welcome back. Being a member for so long, you should know where this thread belongs...stick out tongue

Soth
Riiiiiiiiight. . . sorry it's been a while

Well, I suppose this should get moved into the Off-Topic Forum.....oops

Imperial_Samura
And so the prodigal son returns, the spy comes in from the cold and all those other return like lines.

KidRock
Originally posted by Soth
If there's anyone here who would remember me. . . WASSUP!!! This is Soth, I've been a member here for about 2.5 years, and I've been on yet another multi-month hiatus. I think I've been gone for about 7 months this time.

Sooo, that's it

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Go back to where you came from.

Soth
I've considered it, but my parole officer won't let me, something about having 'served my time'. . . . bastards

Soth
I already (mistakenly) posted this in the GDF. After about 7 months of being without Internet (torture beyond belief) I'M BACK BABY!!! For those of you remember me, good for you! For those who don't, good for you as well! Let's party!

happybday

Koala MeatPie
And you are?

Oh right.

HI!

bogen
yay ur bak confused
good for you laughing out loud

BakaXero
I already (mistakenly) posted this in the GDF. After about 7 months of being without Internet (torture beyond belief) I'M BACK BABY!!! For those of you remember me, good for you! For those who don't, good for you as well! Let's party!

happybday
never really talked to you before
but since your back.
where's my sandwich?

Neo_Version 7
Welcome back, dawg.

JacopeX
Yea welcome back, i donno you but its iight, wut up so hows thing been doin for you

Neo_Version 7
laughing

JacopeX
laughing....HAHAHAHA....ehhhh wuts so funny?

§P0oONY
I don't believe I've ever talked to you.... Welcome back though

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by JacopeX
laughing....HAHAHAHA....ehhhh wuts so funny?

It's nothing, man. Take a chill pill.

Itzak

happybday

Welcome Back Soth . (Even tho I have no idea who you are big grin). 7 mouth??? sad

Morning_Glory
welcome back no expression

Bloigen
Pity, thought we had gotten rid of you.

DarkC
I have no idea who you are.

Clovie
I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!! happy

FeceMan
Don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!

Heh, I'll turn this place into FoH, little by little...

Raz
Welcome back Lord Soth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.