*tears off face* RAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I hate stupid acne! I wish it would just die!

I NEVER get acne! EVER. this is like.. totally rare, and its killing me. I have liek three little crapies all near my lips cry hatehatehate!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'n supposed to have perfect skin sad thats my little thingy, perfect skin...

stupid teenagerness

BakaXero
i love you no expression

§noopbert
Originally posted by Ronny

I NEVER get acne! EVER. this is like.. totally rare, and its killing me. I have liek three little crapies all near my lips cry hatehatehate!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid teenagerness I'm a Teen, only wash my face in the shower, and never have Acne smile

Darth Macabre
Poke a hole in your pimples with a pin. Then take rubbing alcohol put it on a q tip, and rub the q tip over the pimple. That will clean out the pimple, and it will be gone earlier, and with out a scar.

Ronny
they arnt pimples though, theyre like little red specks... iunno. theyre just blah ouchie

I usally wash my face morning and night and i havent lately cause i ran out of stuff and im to lazy to go to the store.

Ronny
Originally posted by BakaXero
i love you no expression I love me too? stick out tongue

BakaXero
I love me too? stick out tongue
ok i dont really...
i just had no idea what to say stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
If you let them run their course, as in, don't pop them, they won't spread as much, plus they wont leave scars. I still get them now and then, usually on my neck. I hate zits. erm

Ronny
I dant think i have ever gotten a zit on my neck blink I've been picking at them sad *smacks self*

Imaginary

stupid teenagerness

Cleanse, tone and moisturise thumb up

Ronny
I really do need to get to the store. Fwuck ninja *slips on storm trooper helmet(

BackFire
Don't pop them, it will only leave scars. Also don't use anti acne soap because after a while you're skin will depend on it, so if you stop using it after you've gotten used to it it will actually CAUSE more acne to come. Just let them run their course.

Ronny
Really? it works that way.. Hmm. Thanks.

I really cant pop them though, they were never really pimples.. just little blemishes.

bogen
im a mild acne sufferer and all i can say is swim like hell.
i swam not ten minutes ago and my face is clean and clear and lovely.
it's a miracal, trust me yes thumb up

PVS
little red painful specks boardering your lips are very likely cold sores brought on by herpes simplex.

Salem07
I had acne, but have a dermatologist who put me on a strong medicine that clears it up.

AOR
Originally posted by PVS
little red painful specks boardering your lips are very likely cold sores brought on by herpes simplex.

the chicken pox ones, not the "other" one I presume

PVS
Originally posted by AOR
the chicken pox ones, not the "other" one I presume

similar viruses, but herpes is herpes. its very common and can be transmitted simply by kissing...well making out more often

Alpha Centauri
I must admit, I do find PVS to be truly hilarious sometimes.

Everyone: *Offering advice*

PVS: Nah, is a form of herpes.

-AC

Bloigen
HOLY ROLLERS

DarkC
I have acne, but it doesn't bother me as much...

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by DarkC
I have acne, but it doesn't bother me as much...
same, acne comes and goes.....

Lana
I hate it.....

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Lana
I hate it.....
my mum goes on about me having acne i think she hates it more then i do........

Storm
Go see a dermatologist.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I must admit, I do find PVS to be truly hilarious sometimes.

Everyone: *Offering advice*

PVS: Nah, is a form of herpes.

-AC

what she described could very well be cold sores.
7 out of 10 adults have it ac.
and only a quarter of those exhibit symptoms (sores).
do some research.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.