Who liked the 4th Harry Potter movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kementari
personally i hated it.. as with all! they changed so many things, the graphics were horrible and whats up with the mermaids?? they were disguisting! and that bloody dragon? anw.. it could have been better
i was expecting mor efrom the fourth one since it has more action but.. they had to f*ck it up again smile oh well.. harry potter will never be as good as lotr or narniasmile

sammii
all da harry potter films are brilliant including the 4th they cant put every detail in because the films would be about 9 hours long ................

Rapscallion
I hated it too. Except for the part when cedric's dad saw his son's body. those 45 seconds however couldn't make up for the other 2 and a half hours or so of atrocity against cinema. The only movie that I thought was decent was the third. The first two were even worse than the fourth. I'm just a fan of the books.

sammii
my fav,s da 3rd aswell but stilll i fink da uva films were mint sayin dat tho i watched the films b4 reading the books so i didn,t have an expectation for the films where as you probly allready had a mint film ready in your head xx

Rapscallion
Yeah, the books are great.

hotsauce6548
I like them all. smile

sammii
mee 2 der all mint

Director_Joe
As a movie it was good. As a Potter movie it was just......okay...

sammii
harry potters are brilliant , the 4th could have ben batta though

stunna1773
i liked it the fourth one had a lil comedy in it to

sammii
the 3rd still my favourite ................................Rupert grint is 17 already i hope he dosen,t start getting to old for the films

gshkris7272
yeah, there all getting a lot older. i think 4 could have been longer

sammii
yeh i agree wiv that its like they jumped to all the main parts & left a lot of mint things out , and dd was way 2 violent towards harry when his name came out of the goblet....i know it was to empathise how dangerous the tasks are bit it was a bit ott .......and the new dd that arrived i the poa is no where near as gud as the 1st 1 , the dd in the 1st & 2nd film was exactly as i imagined

Kementari
excluding the mistakes the movie was still not good.. im also a fan of the books since they are terrific but.. they should get someone else to direct the next movie.. im expecting more out of the 5th movie.. my fave HP move so far was the fourth.. more action
stick out tongue daniel radcliffe improved his perfomance! where he returns to hogwarts with cedric's body.. i felt like cryingsad

sammii
i have too disagree sorry i think daniel is mint & everything but the part when he braught cedrics body back was one of his worst acting moments

Kementari
aww dont say that! if u compare him with the first HP movie.. he's getting bettersmile he still aint perfect but still .. it's somethingsmile

gshkris7272
he is getting better.

Hermione_Roxs
I liked the 4th movie. It could have had more details but i still liked it. I loved the Yule Brawl scene. Anybody else?

daeri
Nothing wrong with the mermaids... just because they always say in books they are pretty doesn't mean they have to be in real life... in the HP book they never said the mermaids in the pond were pretty

Emily_depp
there all gd

bubbles33
i dont get how at the end of da yule ball hermione was 'like off 2 bed both of u.' n the bit at the end was heaps good, when every1s celebrating then fleur screams, i got so many goosebumps

The Phantom
The fourth movie was horrible. I hate to say it, but it was shit.

Edited: Also, once more, Dan cannot cry! Can we get a stunt double for him crying or something. I mean hell, that was shit, again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.