Gladiator vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Morg. He's supposed to be stronger than Surfer and have greater power.
I think Gladiator is top dog. Stronger than Surfer or Thanos. Do i think he is stronger than a skyfather...honestly no...but i don't think either of those two are either.
I think he can handle Morg though.

Lucid Lui
Gladiator takes a majority against Morg (without WOL). It's a fight i'd like to see.

thesilverspider
morg 6/10

Wonder Man
I still think Gladiator is tougher than any of those herdals

Big Sexy
Surfer would molest Glads. So would thanos. Not sure about regular morg

Wonder Man
Oh i don't know. Gladiator can fire the heat of giant stars out of his eyes.

Big Sexy
Surfer can go head to head win Glads. He has shown this. He has also stated he knows of Glads radiation weakness but chooses not to use it. Surfers such a softy.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Surfer would molest Glads. So would thanos. Not sure about regular morg Since when was Thanos Galactus's herald?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Since when was Thanos Galactus's herald? He never was but the thread starter thinks hes a match for Thanos.

bigbran
thanos beats him like glads plays with his weiner(hard)
surfer molests him(not as close as thanos)
morg (see above, but harder.)

Wonder Man
Gladiator is way more invulnerable than Surfer's indestructability.
His strength too is far greater than Surfer's 100+ class.
You people always raise your heros far above themselves.
I'll admit that a battle with Thanos would be a great battle for Gladiator.
And as for Gladiator's weakness to radiation. That is supposed even to this day.
When he fought the F.F. they thought a weakness to radiation could explain his loss.
He's so fast strong and invulnerable that he can travel in 4 D or in time.
With that kind of strength i think he might be able to beat someone like Morg.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Wonder Man
And as for Gladiator's weakness to radiation. That is supposed even to this day.
When he fought the F.F. they thought a weakness to radiation could explain his loss.
LOL wake up Gladiator is one of marvel's biggest jobbers he gets owned by everyone like hulk ,cannonball,colossus,thor,prime and even gambit

Big Sexy
Surfer would definitely beat glads. Thanos would molest him like a Vietnamese prostitute.

bigbran
he deosnt stand a charnce against thanos.

Whittdawg92
morg slaughters glad.

thanospimphand
morg would play with glads like he does with his weiner.....

King KAM
Gladiator, had thanos fight beyonder, because he was scared too....

bigbran
whAT?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King KAM
Gladiator, had thanos fight beyonder, because he was scared too.... Or he was, y'know, smart enough to not go up against the freakin Beyonder, when you can send Thanos instead.

bigbran
i never read that comic, or are you talking about maker.

Wonder Man
When Gladiator gets his own mag. you all will sing a diff. song
The guy who can rip stars in half might be scared of Surfer...yeah right.............! that i love to add i saw a picture of him doing. Hey once you seen it it don't matter how people green it

Wonder Man
I was just reading up on him. He's also survived the explosion of a Nova totally unharmed.

sexyking
Gladiator is just there for the sake of it and has lost to much much lesser characters then morg all in all the superman wannabe goes down>

Juntai
I doubt they'd ever make a Gladiator ongoing. DC would probably end up taking the character away.

complexbrother
Gladiator would take Morg to the cleaners unless somthing happend to Glad that would have taken his confidence away, then Morg would murder him. plain and simple.

Stupid Rookie

I really have to dissagree with you on this one. First of all, Surfer told Glads he was wise not to engage him because he knows Glads weakness. Surfer isn't a smack talker and wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

In addition, didn't surfer take on someone that had leached Glad's power when he has the UniPower?? I wish I could find the scans, they are in the SS respect thread if you doubt me.

grey fox
Morg 7/10 , Morg could simply create the specific radiation that Glads is weak against....

Big Sexy
I was just reading up on him. He's also survived the explosion of a Nova totally unharmed. Dude surfer does that like every comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.