When was the last time you hanged brains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Personally, I haven't done this for at least a year and a half. I think I did it up in Humboldt County to freak out my friend Jesse. She about died. laughing

Ronny
I think you mean Hung icon5

As in.. Hung.. like an otter

BakaXero
huh

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
I think you mean Hung icon5

As in.. Hung.. like an otter

Yeah, you're right. We actually called the past participle, Hung Bruns. smile

Council#13
What the f**k? eh?

Tired Hiker
Oh, c'mon! You can't tell me that you guys have never hung brains? blink confused I mean, you kids these days, so punk, so willing to shock the masses. You've never hung brun? no expression

BakaXero
thats messed up

Tired Hiker
Do you even know what hanging brains is?????????? no expression

BakaXero
nope no expression
but im pretending to.
how am i doing?

Imperial_Samura
Wait, is this some kind of innuendo or metaphor? I imagine it doesn't actually involve removing a brain from the skull and hanging it up somewhere (as that would hurt, and most certainly lead to death.)

Dang new fangled slang. So hard to keep up.

Tired Hiker
Okay, okay, okay. Let me explain it. Hanging brains is when you pull your balls up so they stick out of the top of your pants. They look like little brians. It's great to do when you want to shock your friends, or make a statement at Summer Camp. Basically, you hang your brains, go up and talk to some people, then, somebody sooner or later notices that your balls are sticking out of the top of your pants, and they start laughing hysterically. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! It's a crowd pleaser. yes

BakaXero
urgh.. ok

bogen
iv'e done that one! big grin , so funny, god those were the good old days.

laughing good nostalga tired hiker

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by bogen
iv'e done that one! big grin , so funny, god those were the good old days.

laughing good nostalga tired hiker

Finally! Someone else here has actually hanged brains! laughing Yep! The good ol' days! big grin wink

Props to you, bogen! Happy Dance

bogen
mega props to you T,H. for bring back the ol' days! big grin
yeah i first hung brains wen i was 13, my friends sis was having a sleep ova she was 16 at the time.
we walk in faces red from laughter and sit on the bed and start chatten, a full ten minutes go bye until the one of the girls staying ova screams her head off.
we both burst into laughter whilst being bannashed from the room. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by bogen
mega props to you T,H. for bring back the ol' days! big grin
yeah i first hung brains wen i was 13, my friends sis was having a sleep ova she was 16 at the time.
we walk in faces red from laughter and sit on the bed and start chatten, a full ten minutes go bye until the one of the girls staying ova screams her head off.
we both burst into laughter whilst being bannashed from the room. big grin rolling on floor laughing

AOR
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Okay, okay, okay. Let me explain it. Hanging brains is when you pull your balls up so they stick out of the top of your pants. They look like little brians. It's great to do when you want to shock your friends, or make a statement at Summer Camp. Basically, you hang your brains, go up and talk to some people, then, somebody sooner or later notices that your balls are sticking out of the top of your pants, and they start laughing hysterically. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! It's a crowd pleaser. yes

laughing so funny and yet soooo painful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.