quick, need some help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demarest
I was smoking in my living room, because my parents and everyone in the house is away shopping. and it's me here alone. they'll be back home soon and the room smells like smoke. there's no fragrance or anything to get rid of the smell. what's the best way to get rid of the smell

KENobi™
Originally posted by Demarest
I was smoking in my living room, because my parents and everyone in the house is away shopping. and it's me here alone. they'll be back home soon and the room smells like smoke. there's no fragrance or anything to get rid of the smell. what's the best way to get rid of the smell

Burn down the house, then they won't be able to tell whether the smoke came from a cigarette, or the fire. no expression

Bloigen
ROLLERCOASTERS

§noopbert
Originally posted by Bloigen
ROLLERCOASTERS laughing

botankus

Clovie
anti-smoke candles....or normal flavoured candles..
or incense... I suggest clove-flavoured wink

Demarest
Ignoring the sad trolls...

Thanks I'll see if there's some there, i've got at least 45 mins left till they go home Clovie

Bloigen
Originally posted by botankus
Especially in Compton...that way you could pass it off as a product of gang violence.

You've got it all wrong. You've got to be "Straight Outta Compton".

§noopbert
Can't pay for your help, sorry.

§P0oONY
Spray some deodorant.... no expression

Itzak

Just say your computer over heated! wink

§noopbert
Lawlz!!1

botankus
Take a big dump on the living room floor.

Demarest
Originally posted by Itzak
Just say your computer over heated! wink

laughing laughing

naw, don't think they'll buy it.

botankus
So, in the 8 minutes that have elapsed since you asked for help, what have you done to accomplish your goal of hiding the smell (posting on KMC doesn't count)?

§noopbert
Wow, you're screwed.

Clovie
Ignoring the sad trolls...

Thanks I'll see if there's some there, i've got at least 45 mins left till they go home Clovie and of course the best would be opening all the windows too
and honestly... I hate the smell of smoke.. and I'm always fighting with it after comming back from pub.. confused

Demarest
Originally posted by botankus
So, in the 8 minutes that have elapsed since you asked for help, what have you done to accomplish your goal of hiding the smell (posting on KMC doesn't count)?

f uck all, looked around of the some candles

botankus
f uck all, looked around of the some candles

Whatever this means, good job!

Bloigen
Blame it on a racoon.

Say

"Why dear mother, you will be flabbergasted at my tale but I am not bearing any false witness! A racoon like animal came into our humble abode and raped me! So i had to get a couple of **** out and smoke him away."

§noopbert
laughing

Demarest
Originally posted by Clovie
and of course the best would be opening all the windows too
and honestly... I hate the smell of smoke.. and I'm always fighting with it after comming back from pub.. confused

yeah, but the main problem is my mom, females can smell better. she probably knows i've been smoking

§P0oONY
Open a window and spray some air freshener/deodorant.... moron...

Bloigen
Or you could strip naked and wait till they come in. When they come in start masterbating, they will be so occupied wth you being occupied with yourself that they will ignore the smell of smoke.

§noopbert
Or you could strip naked and wait till they come in. When they come in start masterbating, they will be so occupied wth you being occupied with yourself that they will ignore the smell of smoke. Actually, that might be your best bet. I'm horrified to say.

Demarest

Clovie
yeah, but the main problem is my mom, females can smell better. she probably knows i've been smoking if she knows you shouldn't bother with anything stick out tongue

§P0oONY
You're honestly telling me you have no deodorant in your house?

Demarest
LOL Clovie

wow 5 people added on ignore. this is great. I love that button.

Bloigen

KENobi™
Why did you smoke in the house slapnuts? If they don't want you smoking/or smoking in the house...step outside. roll eyes (sarcastic) Way to get caught, hope you get grounded.

§P0oONY
I reckon he doesn't even smoke and is bullshitting for the attention, I find it hard to believe he has no gas propelled spray anywhere in the house.

Demarest
Thanks fridget. I appreciate your comment but you're on ignore. kk

Bloigen
Spray some oven cleaner or something.

LizzyT123
seriously, I'd NEVER smoke in my mom's or dad's house! Ciggarette smoke lingers into everything dude. If you have some glade plug ins, or some scented candles, perfume, cologne, try all that. Thats a pretty big selection.

KENobi™
Thanks fridget. I appreciate your comment but you're on ignore. kk

*tests to see if he's on ignore*

Easy E sucked.

Bloigen
Why does everyone smoke? They taste like smoke. What is the appeal to it? They made me feel the exact same as I was.

Bloigen

LizzyT123
I dunno, I only smoke when I'm extremely pissed, it gets my mind off task so I can calm down, and when your outside and its cold it warms you up. Hell yeah it tastes like sh*t, but I just only do from time to time. smile

AOR
hysterical

LizzyT123
confused

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
hysterical

What's so funny?

GCG

Open all doors and windows.

Whats your address btw ?

AOR
What's so funny?

All of you...

Cold-sensless, souless people mad

and for that you are loved smile

LizzyT123
.....thank you.

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
All of you...

Cold-sensless, souless people mad
and for that you are loved smile

Are you having a good time?

Rollercoasters
Holy roller
I got shot down
In Southern California

Are you having a good time?

AOR
huh?

GCG
Its a haggis side effect

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
huh?

Don't ask.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Its a haggis side effect

There's no need for that.

AOR
Don't ask.

I'm not going anywhere, so....

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
I'm not going anywhere, so....

First you need to tell me what the 6548 at the end of hotsauces name means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.