Lady Organa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Why'd you close my topic? Brit Hunt just needed reminders on how to be wisesmile Anyhow here's my new one on Lady Organa. Do you think we'll see her? Who would play her? My choices are Alysson Hannigan or (if someone else is cast for Mothma)Catherine McCormick.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt
Lets see here. Ummmm........Wait I got it. A unknown or maybe the girl that played Jean Grey in X-men the movie.

UnknownBountyHunter
It's a little late, so I can't think of names, but the lady who played Mel Gibson's wife in Braveheart. I like her smile

Xizor
That's McCormick.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh, no way!, sweeeet big grin

Xizor
How old do you think she'll be? 40 like her husband Smits, or younger so she can pal around with Amaidala and Beru? Do you think she'll be a significant character or a bit player who stands next to Bail? I'd still like to see more names thrown around of people who would play her.

UnknownBountyHunter
I think her role will be prominent, but not as big as Bail, but sort of like a Mon Mothma role, I mean she didn't get much screentime, but she was important.

Xizor
Let's hear some of the new guys opinions on her.

UnknownBountyHunter
We know Dim likes her. smile

Dim
YES I DO (but why do you think I like her? hmmmm?)

I'd say that Lady Organa will be in her mid to late 30's...I like McCormmick, but I think it's more likely that they'd have a Australian actress in the role.

UnknownBountyHunter
Feminine unity, why else? smile Anywhooo, McCormick would kick butt as Lady Organa, but an Aussie will most likely play her.

Dim
Have you ever seen the movie Hotel De Love?...The girl who play's Allison, I could see her as a Lady Organa....Very different from McCormick but it could still be kind of fun...

UnknownBountyHunter
I dun like mushy movies. Scheist tu mi!

Dim
What is that?...No German!

But it's funny...it's really a quirky movie.

UnknownBountyHunter
I can speak German ALL I WANT! stick out tongue

Dim
fine....BUT YOU HAVE TO TRANSLATE IT!!!! :P

UnknownBountyHunter
Hehe, NO!

Dim
oh come on...I wouldn't do this to you!!!...you know it's killing me..and you're loving it!...<sob>

UnknownBountyHunter
Considering one of the words *hint hint* is using a bit of profanity.

Dim
What's tu?

UnknownBountyHunter
Well East Germans speak different, kind of like Texans and New Yorkers have some slang. smile Tu means to.

Dim
So...Scheist tu mi

Scheist-I'm guessing this is something you'd know about being a farmer???

tu-to

mi-me?

hmmmmmmmmmmm...gotcha smile

Xizor
This is all very entrtaining, but let's get back to the original topic. I'd like to see Mothma have a bigger role, so we can wish that McCormick would play her. An Aussie playing Lady Organa seems very likely. Does anyone know her first name?

UnknownBountyHunter
Dim you've got the two short words correct roll eyes (sarcastic) Back to topic like Xizor said...

Xizor
I'm going to start a new one on Mon Mothma.

UnknownBountyHunter
Alright, but this one will remain open, as I feel there is further discussion awaiting...

Dim
Well, give me another hint....I'm not a very imaginative cusser...and please don't stick me back under the rock smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Never mind, look it up smile

Dim
*sigh*

UnknownBountyHunter
We all must make sacrifices Dim.

Dim
as long as you're okay with me living in ignorance UBH...

UnknownBountyHunter
Well you say your bored anyways, thinking about it won't hurt none.

Dim
touche'

UnknownBountyHunter
touch what?

Dim
I don't know...I don't speak French.

UnknownBountyHunter
French? What are you talking about? Why did you say touch?

Dim
touch+e+' is French...I don't knoooooooooooooooooow....I barely speak regular English....it's a French expression....I think that's how you spell it...I don't know.

Xizor
Touche is french for like "good response" or "nice counter." Anyhow, how is this staying on my Lady Organa topic?

Dim
Thanks Xiz smile

In light of the new article on Starwarsfan.com it's most likely that Lady Organa will be played by an Aussie. I guess the Australian Actor's Union is pretty strict on using local talent. I guess that would explain all the people from the Teeny Bopper shows being cast. What about Dee Smart? She was in "Welcome to Woop Woop" with Susie Porter. She played Krystal, the daughter that the main character runs away with...She's a brunette and has a kind of SW/Lucasfilm look.

Xizor
I don't know who she is. Are you saying that in order for Lucas to film in Australia he had to make some agreement that he would cast Aussies in his movie?

Dim
According to the news post Lucas film has to use Aussie actors for all non principal parts unless they just cannot find someone suitable. It sounds like it caused some friction in the beginning...

Xizor
Sure does, sounds more like blackmail then good movie making.

Dim
Yeah, but hopefully things have settled down...it's almost over.

Xizor
Unfortunatly. If filming is nearing comletion then there is little hope of them still casting some of the characters I'd like to see.sad Oh well, There's still Ep3, when will GL learn.

Dim
You never know...I'm sure there's at least a few cast members that they didn't announce...

Xizor
Yes I certainly hope so, I'm waiting to hear about:
-Tarkin
-Mothma
-Lady Organa
-Dodanna
-New Sith
-Thrawn
-Iblis
-C'Baoth
-Xizorsmile

Dim
Those would be cool to see...I feel like it's more likely that they would post cast if they had already been developed in OT...like Owen and Beru. And they're obviously not going to let the Sith out of bag yet...smile

UnknownBountyHunter
you forgot an important character not listed on the official site: Amidala.

Dim
Oh yeah...........hmmm...wonder who's gonna play her?...maybe Kenneth Branaugh? wink

UnknownBountyHunter
A drag queen won't leave a good impression on GL. They might crown him Queen of the Fairy **** if he made that move.

Xizor
Yes Mr. "I never bash Lucas" back to Lady Organa. Who is Alysson Hannigan, and it you know would she make a good Organa?

Dim
Alyson Hannigen is on Buffy the Vampire Slayer...I don't think she has the natural grace you'd think Lady Organa would have...sorry EJ...

yerssot
about the list:
I presume we are talking about EpII...
Tarkin, Mothma, Lady Organa, Dodonna, Thrawn, Iblis, C'Baoth, Xizor: no

I think someone read the Heir-trilogy too much

Julie
What characteristics physical and demeanor-wise must Lady Organa have.
-compassion?
-grace?
-beauty?
-etc?

yerssot
if we are talking about the wife of Bail:

who cares???

Julie
hmmm...don't know...but somebody asked the question...I just try to get more info here smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.