japanese intro to the 90's series x-men on fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=La16uVNeErk

Jimmy Buggs
wow we got ripped off. were the storys the same?

Jose123
Same. It's just they got a different intro in the beginning. I heard that the intro was sometimes played at the end of the American series back during its original run.

But I don't remember it.

Dr.Variant
CRY FOR THE MOON!!!

wow, dope

Altar[1stONE]
lol cry for the moon that was funny

cheekwg
oh god that was super CHEESY omg...so lame

katie_girl09
Wow! That was a reallyreally long intro! Was Cable even in the intro to our X-men? I don't really remember.

Hulk_Power
The intro itself was pretty cool except the song. Especially the "cry for the moon" part. That was so lame. I'd like to see the intro from the japanese series with the song from the american series. That must be pretty cool. Though the intro from the american series is also cool. Not to mention the song.

buffymitch
okay that intro sucked!

Sunspot
anime > american cartoons
american intro song > anime intro song

Jose123
Originally posted by Sunspot
anime > american cartoons
american intro song > anime intro song

American cartoons>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anime.
In varied art styles and entertainment

mos U.S t intro songs are either some classic great musical score or the name of the main character repeated over and over again.

while anime intros are usually some pop star singing in a language I don't understand while horrible music plays in the background with some random English thrown in.

I'll take american intros.

bitca730
Kinda off topic, but does anyone remember the 3D character profile thingys they had at the end of each episode for awhile? If so, do you know where there are any screen shots online?

bitca730
BUMP

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by bitca730
Kinda off topic, but does anyone remember the 3D character profile thingys they had at the end of each episode for awhile? If so, do you know where there are any screen shots online? yes and no

GloryOrDeath
Not fair, They had better animation...

And yea, I remember the 3D profiles...

botcherby
the 3D profiles totally kicked butt when I was a kid... I've seen a few online here and there

I think your best option is a good search title in Google

Swanky-Tuna
CRY FOR THE MOOOON!!!

It looked like Rogue and Storm were Xavier's wheelchair wenches.

Wolflet
What the f**k?
Reminds me of Dragonball Z...

and I believe this thread has already been done before erm

Cyber Ninja
This thread is the original

Wolflet
You sure? I remember it was pictures though...no video erm

Mainstream
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
CRY FOR THE MOOOON!!!

It looked like Rogue and Storm were Xavier's wheelchair wenches.

I believe in Japan his is known as "pimpfessor X"

OB1-adobe
Fukin Japanese man. They always have to make everything anime.

How can be people not get bored with anime? seriously, they are all the same.

Especially with those speed blur things, that ping sound whatever that is, and that pose that follows it. You know, they have the speed blur thing with their arms crossed, then they have the ping sound and they bring their arms down.

I don't think Wolverine needs to "Power Up"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.