Who's the last one standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
These combatants meet on a deserted planet for an all out fight to the finish. It's everyone for themselves. Everyone is at the peak of their powers. Everyone gets one day of prep.

Who's the last one standing? And how do they rank?

1)Galactus-last standing
2)Exitar
3)Wonder Woman with godwave (full control)
4)Tyrant
5)Odin
6)Thanos
7)Dr Strange
8)Fantastic Four-as a team
9)Pre Crisis Superman
10)Morg (wol)- first to go down

Remember, one day prep

thesilverspider
1)Galactus
2)Exitar
3)Wonder Waman with godwave (full control)
4)Tyrant
5)Odin
6)Thanos
7)Dr Strange-last standing he chills in another dimension
8)Fantastic Four-as a team-first to go
9)Pre Crisis Superman
10)Morg (wol)-

Lord Magnus
Strange takes it. Are they fighting one another or just standing there. Johnny Storm would get whiny and want to sit down. Then again, strange wouldn't stand; he'd go into a meditative position.

soleran30
Probably PC Supes and after he won he would do some cheesy commercial for hostesssmile

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
These combatants meet on a deserted planet for an all out fight to the finish. It's everyone for themselves. Everyone is at the peak of their powers. Everyone gets one day of prep.

1)Galactus-last standing
2)Exitar
4)Tyrant
5)Odin
6)Thanos
7)Dr Strange
9)Pre Crisis Superman

Remember, one day prep

I'm gonna put them in the following order: 1 = last one standing, 10 = first one out.

1. Dr. Strange - Not only is he a monster with his auto-shields and magic, but if you give him prep as well, he can go beyond Galactus easily.
2. Wonder Woman with the GodWave - Umm.....i'm pretty sure the GodWave would blow all of them out of the way, except for Dr. Strange who would most likely find a way to divert its magical effects.
3. Galactus - Devourer of worlds. Don't know how much the prep will help him, but it'll only increase his already awesome prowess
4. Tyrant - Almost as good as Galactus if you stop to think about it.
5. Odin - Skyfather, has very potent blasts, extremely durable.
6. Pre Crisis Superman - Are you kidding me? Only reason he's not beating Odin is because PC Supes was incredibly weak when it came to magic.
7. Thanos - Not only immensely powerful (though not strong enough to beat or even HARM Odin), but also incredibly durable. Give him a day of prep, and he'll do great.
8. Fantastic Four - as a team - Great Brains, great brawn, great energy manipulation.
9. Morg with the WOL - I don't know. I'm just not impressed by the guy. Don't ask me why.
10. Exitar - i put him last, because i have NO idea who he is. He might very well be nr. 1 , but i just have no idea.....

The Ion
1. Wonder Woman
2. Dr. Strange
3. Exitar
4. Galactus
5. Tyrant
6. Odin
7. PC Superman
8. Thanos
9. Fantastic Four
10.Morg

Ex11B
And dont forget to add batgod.. laughing

Space M ummy
1)Galactus-I cant think of any way Galactus Isn't the last standing. He has all the powers of his heralds to the Nth Degree, and with prep he's got an army (or at least as many as he needs) that are FAR stronger, faster (think warp speeds here), and more versatile than anyone else on the list can handle. OR: he simply allows his hunger to consume his opponent- like he did versus The renegade celestial

2)Wonder Woman with godwave/Strange (tie) comes down to what "full control" of the godwave means. WW can really only handle this for a couple of seconds at best. even going all out and obliterating everything (unlikely) Strange and Galactus have the ability to cross dimensions at will and avoid it entirely. Still, I'm willing to say a fullpowered strange can at least stalemate Wonder Woman at her most powerful.

4.) Tyrant has enough power to solo galactus and not get himself vaporized. IMO, not quite as versatile as Galactus or strange (who can call on the full power of the vishanti if he has to, along with chaos, order, mephisto, etc..) So he ends up at #4

5.) Exitar- High End Celestial. Current Marvel continuity has the celestials as servants/tools of eternity and not quite in Galactus/Tyrant's class.

6.)Odin- Skyfather. Doesn't really need explanation. The powers of Strange/Godwave/Power Cosmic exceed what he can whip out, however.

7.)Thanos- Obscenely powerful. With prep there's very little he can't do. Without the gems/gauntlet/HOTU he's Just below skyfather level however.

8.) Pre Crisis Superman- a lot of power and intellect, but also inconsistent in his showings. All the magic being tossed around will probably eat him alive. Still, superman's resourceful enough to make it up to thanos, at least.

9.) The fantastic four are intelligent and resourceful, but far out of their league here.

10.) Is this herald morg + waters of life? or just Morg with the WOL? makes a difference. either way he's on the lower end in terms of power, intelligence, and versatility.

Dizzle
1. Wonderwoman- How do you beat the freaking Godwave? It makes her an upper level cosmic for a little bit, which is more than enough to take out everyone here. If she does indeed have "full control" of it, she's somewhere around Eternity's level, and NO ONE here is touching that.

2. Exitar- Galactus really hasn't done much that the number one Celestial hasn't. He ranks with Eternity and Death in importance, but is he that powerful? I don't believe so. His heralds are really insignificant here. Even Morg is powerful enough, with WOL, to take on all of them.

3. Galactus- Exitar's a notch above him. Other than that, big G is pretty freaking powerful.

4. Tyrant- Just one notch lower on our magical little cosmic ladder. Galactus create, Galactus destroy.

5. Doctor Strange- I think Long Pig has achieved his goal... I seriously think Stephen is getting overrated. The Vishanti aren't Strange's b!tches, they don't just appear whenever he wants them to. The Bands held Galactus. A weakened Galactus. He survived a shot from Death. But DID NOT beat her. He won't be gathering all of the disgustingly powerful magical artifacts together again. The Vishanti and something with IG level power could waste this entire list pretty easily, but Strange can't just randomly conjure that kind of stuff. Congratulations long pig, the kid has respect.

6. Odin- Mr. Skyfather. Not as versatile as Strange, but no weakling either.

7. Thanos- just below Odin. Though I might consider him beating everyone, on one of his insane prep days. Knowing Thanos, he'd have the entire planet covered in an anti magic, anti cosmic field that renders everyone defenseless, then blows the planet, along with a robot/clone of himself, to kingdom come. Omega style.

8. Pre Crisis Supes- How do we even begin here? He'd probably survive Thanos blowing up the planet, though definitely not being erased from existance by the Godwave. He was also more vulnerable to magic in his pre-crisis days, and there's a whole buttload of magic power here.

9. Morg- He's not smart, but he DID take down all of his fellow heralds. He's not smart, but he's a brick and a half.

10. Fantastic Four- Woohoo! Go sub herald level people! Unless Reed pulls out an Ultimate Nullifier and makes 8 copies, these guys are dead. Reed's smart, but not quite Thanos smart. If prep's going to win it for anyone, it's going to be the crazy ass Titan. Horribly underpowered for this matchup, I predict all 4 get stepped on by Exitar... Ouch.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Dizzle
1. Wonderwoman- How do you beat the freaking Godwave? It makes her an upper level cosmic for a little bit, which is more than enough to take out everyone here. If she does indeed have "full control" of it, she's somewhere around Eternity's level, and NO ONE here is touching that.

2. Exitar- Galactus really hasn't done much that the number one Celestial hasn't. He ranks with Eternity and Death in importance, but is he that powerful? I don't believe so. His heralds are really insignificant here. Even Morg is powerful enough, with WOL, to take on all of them.

3. Galactus- Exitar's a notch above him. Other than that, big G is pretty freaking powerful.

4. Tyrant- Just one notch lower on our magical little cosmic ladder. Galactus create, Galactus destroy.

5. Doctor Strange- I think Long Pig has achieved his goal... I seriously think Stephen is getting overrated. The Vishanti aren't Strange's b!tches, they don't just appear whenever he wants them to. The Bands held Galactus. A weakened Galactus. He survived a shot from Death. But DID NOT beat her. He won't be gathering all of the disgustingly powerful magical artifacts together again. The Vishanti and something with IG level power could waste this entire list pretty easily, but Strange can't just randomly conjure that kind of stuff. Congratulations long pig, the kid has respect.

6. Odin- Mr. Skyfather. Not as versatile as Strange, but no weakling either.

7. Thanos- just below Odin. Though I might consider him beating everyone, on one of his insane prep days. Knowing Thanos, he'd have the entire planet covered in an anti magic, anti cosmic field that renders everyone defenseless, then blows the planet, along with a robot/clone of himself, to kingdom come. Omega style.

8. Pre Crisis Supes- How do we even begin here? He'd probably survive Thanos blowing up the planet, though definitely not being erased from existance by the Godwave. He was also more vulnerable to magic in his pre-crisis days, and there's a whole buttload of magic power here.

9. Morg- He's not smart, but he DID take down all of his fellow heralds. He's not smart, but he's a brick and a half.

10. Fantastic Four- Woohoo! Go sub herald level people! Unless Reed pulls out an Ultimate Nullifier and makes 8 copies, these guys are dead. Reed's smart, but not quite Thanos smart. If prep's going to win it for anyone, it's going to be the crazy ass Titan. Horribly underpowered for this matchup, I predict all 4 get stepped on by Exitar... Ouch.

I thought we were discussing these characters at full power with a day's worth of prep? In this case Strange DOES have access to his most powerful items with the full backing of his patron dieties, which is nothing to sneeze at.

The Godwave makes WW extremely powerful, but for only a couple seconds at the most before losing it. Galactus and Strange can both deal with high level cosmics for at least that long. Remember, strange countered the inbetweener, and the effects of the infinity gauntlet with prep. Didn't the ancient one wrestle eternity into submission on his own? Worst case scenario, They dimension skip for a moment or two avoiding any destructive effects, or contain her before she can react.

Galactus fluctuates in strength quite a bit, but at his most powerful he's fought agamatto in his own realm, resisted the omega effect, destroyed celestials, and threatened to consume Mephisto's entire dimension. I'd put him above exitar at his strongest, though it's really hard to say since exitar doesn't really have any feats to speak of. Against TOAA, he'd probably get smoked.

Morg with WOL isn't that strong. Herald morg + WOL is a beast, but Galactus removed his herald abilities and he got dealt with. Herald morg + WOL is a different animal than WOL morg on his own.

Tron
Superman kills them all with his new power, the "Super-Wink".wink

Then says something very dick-like, and flys off, the bastard.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tron
Superman kills them all with his new power, the "Super-Wink".wink

Then says something very dick-like, and flys off, the bastard. lol

Darth_Erebus
Bump

King KAM
Thanos or Reed,or Galactus.....if they are smart they just use the Nullifier...

Darth_Erebus2
Bump

basilisk
1) Exitar - flat out powerful.
2) Galactus - also flat out powerful at the top of his game.
3) Strange - he can call on a hell of a lot of power if he can prepare. With everything he has ever called on he is up there.
4) Wonder Woman - would not rate here except for the Godwave, and the Godwave under full control could take out just about the whole list. But she can only hold it for a few seconds, which means she has to do it near the start of the fight, and it takes a while to load up. I think the guys above either take her out before she can set it off, or they can get out of its way then take her out a few seconds later. Or maybe they can resist the power of the Source having originated outside it, via their uber power levels (like the OE was nothing to Galactus).
5) Tyrant - a bit below Galactus
6) Odin
7) PC Supes - mainly here because of the magic being thrown around.
8) Thanos. But he's always a factor and could go higher. Knowing Thanos he could end up draining the Godwave off WW somehow and wiping her and most of the others out.
9) Morg
10) FF. Reed would have to pull off his best to get any higher. It's possible he could take out a couple of these guys or create a PIS/CIS generating anti-godwave gun (like that gun that deflected the power of the cosmics and punked the LT.)

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

1)Galactus-last standing
2)Exitar
4)Tyrant
5)Odin
6)Thanos
7)Dr Strange
9)Pre Crisis Superman

Remember, one day prep

Exitar has returned yes

New Eternals mini. I pre ordered smile

Doom and Gloom
oops, bumped by mistake

janus77
Galactus is the only one standing, everyone else is inside Galactus' tummy.

giving prep time to the oldest, most intelligent and advanced being in the universe, a being who also happens to have the nifty power of nullifying everything by mere desire or consuming everything by mere appetite no imo this is spite on everyone else.

Bouboumaster
Galactus is the last one standing.

At full power, he's supposed to be equal to Death and Eternity.

He would end this in a "Herald... My Rage!" style, or use the pimpest gun of them all (The Ultimate Nulliefer) to end the match.

Slaanesh
Galactus or Exitar will be the last one standing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.