I feel like I can talk to you guys about anything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaCanadianMoose
So, I have this disgusting boil, in a really awkward place...and it's inhibiting.....shall we say, certain acts from commencing.

I need your honest to God, KMC Doctorate degree diagnosis and cure.

Please, KMC clinical staff, help me.... cry

JacopeX
you need a doctor or one of them skin doctors, i keep on forgettin wut there called

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by JacopeX
you need a doctor or one of them skin doctors, i keep on forgettin wut there called

A gansta pimp ass ho, Doctor? big grin

crazy_c
Dermatologist...in a can smile

DarkC
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
So, I have this disgusting boil, in a really awkward place...and it's inhibiting.....shall we say, certain acts from commencing.

See your local hygienist!

redcaped
I'm just 1 with 1 buck. This is the world people.

JacopeX
A gansta pimp ass ho, Doctor? big grin A DERMATOLOGIST (thank you Crazy C))

Bloigen
Just cut it off your hand or your dick, wherever it is.

Revernd Maynard

Please, KMC clinical staff, help me.... cry scream at it for a while, and in do time, it will leave you alone

Bloigen
Is that your girl?

droolio

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
Is that your girl?

droolio yes

Talking_Owl
Wow.

redcaped
I won't give my opinion and I don't wanna credit-it or discredit-it but I am here, this is my post. I know your thought before you think it. Since you asked...

a1hsauce

POP THAT SHYT!!!! yes

Alpha Centauri
Laser that shit. Straight up Goldfinger style.

Seriously though, visit doctor's.

-AC

AOR

Well if it's a boil, I would recommend a drying agent. Once completly dry a scond party member should carefully and I stretch the word) to score upon the infestation. When the agitation is removed seek proper cleaning materials. And allow the body to heal.

Tangible God

Please, KMC clinical staff, help me.... cry Try Roman Polanski, he can take care of it.

DeathByPencil
MOOSE! eek!

Tangible God
CARIBOU!

DaCanadianMoose
LMFAO! Guys...and girls...I do NOT have a boil anywhere on my body, nor have I ever....but the mere thought that you would take the time to give me remedies, Goldfinger or otherwise, is touching. smile

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by DeathByPencil
MOOSE! eek!

Lil T, my man...what's going on??

AOR
cry you made me open a book for you....never again mhm

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
cry you made me open a book for you....never again mhm

I just wanted to feel close to you guys..and I did. Please don't be angry! sad

Kharhmah
shifty

AOR

I'll make you deal, you answer a question for me, and we'll be even...smile

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
I'll make you deal, you answer a question for me, and we'll be even...smile

Ooo-kayyy......? confused

AOR
Because I am the riddle master, try to solve this riddle:

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
Because I am the riddle master, try to solve this riddle:

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, there is only one thing that fits that criteria...

It is a shadow.

AOR
glad to know you can use the internet, but yes the answer is correct....smile

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
glad to know you can use the internet, but yes the answer is correct....smile

blink

Why would you think that automatically?

AOR
#shrug# not many people could answer that question, let alone in five minutes, but then again, I've never asked a moose....

Care to try your luck on another?

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
#shrug# not many people could answer that question, let alone in five minutes, but then again, I've never asked a moose....

Care to try your luck on another?

laughing out loud Yes, we have intuitive powers.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT LIKELY.

Anyhow...Sure, I'll try stuff.

And truth be told, I had heard that one before, so, it's not that I'm a riddle prodigy. smile

Bloigen
A CUCUMBER! eek!

AOR
laughing out loud Yes, we have intuitive powers.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT LIKELY.

Anyhow...Sure, I'll try stuff.

And truth be told, I had heard that one before, so, it's not that I'm a riddle prodigy. smile

Very well, here's one I'm positive you wil not guess in the alloted time of 5 minutes:

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out!

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
Very well, here's one I'm positive you wil not guess in the alloted time of 5 minutes:

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out!

What is this allotted 5 minute stuff? laughing out loud I said I got the other one because I knew it....this one though....will take some time. confused

AOR
What is this allotted 5 minute stuff? laughing out loud I said I got the other one because I knew it....this one though....will take some time. confused

well you guessed the other one in five minutes, and I don't care how canadian you are, chances are you may not guess it in five minute.wink

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
well you guessed the other one in five minutes, and I don't care how canadian you are, chances are you may not guess it in five minute.wink

I didn't GUESS it man!! I had heard it before. Kinda like I know the answer to why the chicken crossed the road. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This one though, it looks normal as it says, but....it must be that something is missing or....... confused

AOR
I didn't GUESS it man!! I had heard it before. Kinda like I know the answer to why the chicken crossed the road. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This one though, it looks normal as it says, but....it must be that something is missing or....... confused

close....think alphabet....

Jedi Priestess

Note to self: Never click on a Moosie thread while eating lunch. sick

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
close....think alphabet....

There is not a single letter E in the entire thing. Is that it?? confused

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Note to self: Never click on a Moosie thread while eating lunch. sick

Yeah, I'm sorry...I'll make sure to make some nice threads from now on darlin. embarrasment

AOR
There is not a single letter E in the entire thing. Is that it?? confused

well done...big grin

care for another?

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
well done...big grin

care for another?

clapping YAY!!

Sure, but I am heading out for lunch soon, so it may be a while before I get to it.

AOR
clapping YAY!!

Sure, but I am heading out for lunch soon, so it may be a while before I get to it.

No problem just post when your done with it:

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.

Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.

Explain how the tractor got there?

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by AOR
No problem just post when your done with it:

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.

Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.

Explain how the tractor got there?

Well, I know here, there are islands in lakes, and if the water freezes, we can drive out there?? confused

AOR
Doh, foiled me again. Here's one that took me a while:

I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,
What am I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.