Eminem vs James Blunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
Eminem has true meaning to his songs unlike james blunt whos are all songs nearly sound the same have a gud debate ppl

tabby999
your trying to start a debate between Eminem, a rapper who is, irrelevant of whether you like him or not, one of the biggest rappers in the world, and James Blunt, a man who makes soft guitar ballads and has had maybe one or two hits. what is there to debate? which one has better hair? even your descirption is one sided, not all eminems songs have "true meaning," 'ass like that' isn't some epic song making valid, hard hitting points. then to say Blunts songs all sound the same? i dont really like either but atleast make a reason for comparison

JacopeX
I i gotta go for EM

XxILuvVegetaxX
me2 yay Em!

Tengu Man
Originally posted by sammii
Eminem has true meaning to his songs unlike james blunt whos are all songs nearly sound the same have a gud debate ppl no, he dosent have meaning to his songs, the only few songs he has meaning about, are the songs about his daughter. everything else he has put out is pure bullshit and he knows it, he dissed gays and then he did a song with Elton John, he says he dosent give a **** about who listens to his music, in his Marshall Mathers album, but ever since then all the other albums he has put out, have clearly shown he does give a ****, i remeber him also saying he would never sell out and stay true to his musical roots, does putting out a song about women's asses and making corny ass songs like My Band, make him true to the underground, i dont think so. as for James Blunt i have no idea who that is.

sammii
so what , eminem is well better & no not all of his songs have got true meanings ,but most of the others have , & who cares if he dosen,t mind what ppl listen 2 his music , otherwise he,d have brought no new songs out if he dowelled on all the bad remarks

ThisIsALongName
Hmmm ex-soldier with no talent or ex-trailer trash with talent? does it balance out? NO definetly Eminem!

-hh-
i dont know who the **** James Blunt is, but Em is garbage nowadays.

Df02
both are tripe

Tengu Man
Originally posted by sammii
so what , eminem is well better & no not all of his songs have got true meanings ,but most of the others have , & who cares if he dosen,t mind what ppl listen 2 his music , otherwise he,d have brought no new songs out if he dowelled on all the bad remarks you dont understand, hes a hyprocrite, just like evereyone else on his label, and those g-gunit pussies. They claim there real hip-hop, but they dont know the first thing about it, eminem is hip-pop, hes not rap. he'll say one thing in his album, then he'll go back and do something else, and yes he does care who listens to his music, the whole elton john crap made that obvious.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Tengu Man
no, he dosent have meaning to his songs, the only few songs he has meaning about, are the songs about his daughter. everything else he has put out is pure bullshit and he knows it, he dissed gays and then he did a song with Elton John, he says he dosent give a **** about who listens to his music, in his Marshall Mathers album, but ever since then all the other albums he has put out, have clearly shown he does give a ****, i remeber him also saying he would never sell out and stay true to his musical roots, does putting out a song about women's asses and making corny ass songs like My Band, make him true to the underground, i dont think so. as for James Blunt i have no idea who that is.

Actually Eminem does have one really good song, Stan. His songs about his daughter are sort of disgusting. He's just capitalizing on her to sell more records. It's like selling his family. I know his excuse is, "I want her to know how I feel about her" or whatever, but if I were her I wouldn't want the rest of the civilized world to know also. It's a load of crap, I don't buy it.

Eminem is garbage, James Blunt is also garbage, but there's no point in even comparing them. They're so different that they can't be.

Alpha Centauri
Stan was when I sensed the downfall. I knew that it would recede into itself and end up with him making tracks like Mockingbird.

Everything on The Slim Shady LP is much, much better than Stan. Stan was just the gateway to kids pockets.

-AC

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Can I mention something about smoking blunts and then eating M&Ms? Somehow, they seem related...

James is dull, and Em is past it. It's a draw!

cool_dudes_rule
eminem.

Deathblow
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Stan was when I sensed the downfall. I knew that it would recede into itself and end up with him making tracks like Mockingbird.

Everything on The Slim Shady LP is much, much better than Stan. Stan was just the gateway to kids pockets.

-AC

If it hadn't as been a successful single, nobody would say that. Stan is a good song, easily one of the best on The Slim Shady LP. Which is the only good album Em's made.

Anyway, we have a bands vs thread already. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.