Jedi Prince series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sparhawk
I read about this YA series of books. Sounded interesting to me, but when I decided to check them at Amazon, I found that they are with limited availability.
Can they be found on-line?

Beowolf_avenge
wtf i hope they make it really long and more like the Elder Scrolls because the combat was kinda gay but other than that the kotor games were cool

south park mexicans rule the world

Captain REX
...what?

JaehSkywalker
^...uh, same question.

Marxman
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
I read about this YA series of books. Sounded interesting to me, but when I decided to check them at Amazon, I found that they are with limited availability.
Can they be found on-line?

Don't know. Sorry.

Originally posted by Beowolf_avenge
wtf i hope they make it really long and more like the Elder Scrolls because the combat was kinda gay but other than that the kotor games were cool

south park mexicans rule the world
Originally posted by Captain REX
...what?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Someone please tell me what this is.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Beowolf_avenge

south park mexicans rule the world Wow, this thread was created over a year ago, and its very first response was this piece of insanity.

LORDSIDIOUS01
HUH HUH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.