So you know how the girls post pictures and then say "yah I'm ugly"...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I was thinkin...what if a guy were to post his pic like 10 times and say "I'm ugly in this one" or "Yah I look hideous"

what everyone join along and say, "yah you sure are" or would he get the same treatment as the girls do, when we respond, no youre really HOT!

just curious....and yes im bored, i havent been here in about a 4 days stick out tongue big grin

Ms Flower
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I was thinkin...what if a guy were to post his pic like 10 times and say "I'm ugly in this one" or "Yah I look hideous"

what everyone join along and say, "yah you sure are" or would he get the same treatment as the girls do, when we respond, no youre really HOT!

just curious....and yes im bored, i havent been here in about a 4 days stick out tongue big grin welcome back Allyn...even if its only been 4 days...Happy New Years too hug

and Allyn...you know you're hot so shut up stick out tongue

a1hsauce
laughing out loud happy New Years to you too big grin and I wasnt talking about myself stick out tongue I know Hot! shifty

Ms Flower
I didnt think you were...Im just in the mood to pick on someone shifty I dont care who!

Bloigen
I did that.
Some girl posted and said "I'm so ugly" and I said "Yep, you're right there".
True Story

redcaped
You guys are freaking funny (the reason I'm here) and I'll tell you. All girls are cute but only while they're young up to 30. I drool watching them.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Bloigen
I did that.
True Story
laughing out loud FABULOUS!!! did everyone get on your ass for doing it?Originally posted by redcaped
You guys are freaking funny (the reason I'm here) and I'll tell you. All girls are cute but only while they're young up to 30. I drool watching them.
confused okay...

AOR
laughing I was there...

JacopeX
Im ugly confused

attentionwhore

Bloigen
laughing out loud FABULOUS!!! did everyone get on your ass for doing it?

No, she actually agreed.

KidX
I did that.
True Story Zing! I did the same to Wild Cherry. *high fives*

Raven Guardia
wow, so you guys have actually lied to girls here and said they were hot when you actually didnt think so?

anway- I think a guy would do that only if he were gay.

KidX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
wow, so you guys have actually lied to girls here and said they were hot when you actually didnt think so?

anway- I think a guy would do that only if he were gay. d00d, r u serious?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by KidX
d00d, r u serious?

about which part?

lying to girls...or about how a gay guy would post a pic saying he was ugly?

KidX
about which part?

lying to girls...or about how a gay guy would post a pic saying he was ugly? d00d, that's offensive.

Report it.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by KidX
d00d, that's offensive.

Report it.

okay JM roll eyes (sarcastic)... stick out tongue

Bloigen
SPAMITY SPAM SPAM!

KidX
okay JM roll eyes (sarcastic)... stick out tongue report it.JM

Bloigen
Do you know what I think is gay?
Men having sex with men.

KidX
Men having sex with men. Yeah, that's pretty gay. But I have a gayer... uh... gay.

Raven Guardia
Men having sex with men.

laughing

Rogue Jedi

just curious....and yes im bored, i havent been here in about a 4 days stick out tongue big grin
heya, allen. i dont know you at all, but you are one of FJ's faves here, so i am glad to see you back!!!!
to answer your question, its one of two things. 1. some girls are modest about their looks. 2. most women look at their pics, and, even when they look gorgeous, they are like "i look terrible!!!"

a1hsauce
but Why!? they obvioulsy look Gorgeous! its just annoying erm

Tangible God
It's part of their maternal instinct---make themselves feel bad so the kid can feel good.

How admirably stupid.

a1hsauce
make themselves feel bad so the kid can feel good....I dont quite get that. can you explain?

Tangible God
Kinda like the Bridesmaid wearing the crappy dress so the Bride herself will look better.

If the mother looks terrible in comparison to the child, the child will look good and therefore, they will have better self-esteem.

a1hsauce
so youre saying the girls here are posting saying theyre ugly so that when they have kids, they'll believe theyre prettier?

Tangible God
Precisely.

KidX
no expression Anyways.

Tangible God
ANYWAYS!

Did you ever know that I'm Phil Collin's hero? I'm like the wind beneath his wings man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.