Snape vs Sirius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
sorry if this has already been done but who would win in a duel snape or Sirius xxxxx

scurran
erm im not sure, people would usually go for sirius to win because hes what you would call a 'good guy' but i think snape has more talent, there is a lot more to dark magic than light magic

sammii
yeh i really like sirius but snape is really clever ,and thinks about things where as sirius gets angry too easy and dives in paws first

ladygrim
Originally posted by scurran
erm im not sure, people would usually go for sirius

like you say alot of people will go for sirius cuz he's the nice guy big grin but snape has power ( that we may not know about) and knows how to use it ... it would of been a wonderful battle to what ....

sammii
i agree snape is a potions master highly skilled occlumency where as siris dosent really have any spectacular powers though dnt get mee wrong i really like sirius he,s 1 of my favourite characters & it made mee cry when he died R.I.P

ladygrim
i loved sirius too but another of my fav character was snape

sammii
yeh theres always been something about snape i lyk

MistressofSnape
I happen to HATE Siruis and I seriously think Snape would win he is just... better. Siruis would probably stand on his own for a little while but after that he would go DOWN! And sammii stop saying "sorry if this is already done" just search for it because your really not supposed to be reposting threads that are already out there.

Saratn
snape would win without a doubt. i don't like either character....

iloveuhaldir
I actually support Snape more than Sirius, although he's not the Head of my house. Snape is much more clever than Sirius (as many people say)and his mysterious actions always have purposes behind. I look forward to the seventh book to see what will happen toward him.

Anyway, Sirius has died in the fifth book , didn't he? I don't know because I have only read the forth and fifth book. Can anyone tell me the turth?

TheSun
It depends, in an all out fight it would be close - Snape certainly has the edge in terms of power and talent - however there is more to magic than power - Snape now has a broken soul, whereas Sirius has a whole one, and as Dumbledore said, an untarnished sould has more power than a broken one. Furthermore, Sirius has a lot more determination than Snape and would probably never give up no matter how bad it got for him - whereas as Snape, as a Slytherin, would put his own wellbeing in front of losing a battle. Tough decision to make, but I think Sirius is definitely the under'dog' lol.

sasee tiin
I agree with thesun, snape has prooved to be really skilled, and Sirius has to be concidered the underdog. Even though, I think Sirius has more of a fighting spirit, which eventually could proove fatal for Snape. It all depends, IMO, how the fight is set up.
In a drk alley, one on one, snape would defeat our beloved animagus.

But, let's say there is a mass fight, and snape first torture harry (would not happen, but though.) thereby, a duel between snape and sirius takes place. In this case, Sirius would not be arrogant as towards bellatrix, he would rather fight hard to the very end.
I think, assuming the last scenario, that sirius could make snape flee, if not defeat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.