Martian Manhunter vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500
Nuff Said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile cool

DrDoom101
Martian Manhunter

Sixth_Winged
Sentry. TP is basically useless since he's around Xavier level and Emma is scared to even enter his mind. He is a second displaced in time so he will always be faster and has plot device powers along with being a superman clone

supremthor
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Sentry. TP is basically useless since he's around Xavier level and Emma is scared to even enter his mind. He is a second displaced in time so he will always be faster and has plot device powers along with being a superman clone

sorry but Martian manhunter is far above Xavier in teleph powers. when u look at it i dont realy see a way that sentry can defeat martain manhunter. sentry controls light and can amp his strength speed and durablty. martian man hunter can shapeshifting into anything. like say he turns his hands into a gun if he has amo the gun would fire. can amp his stregth speed durablty.he can control density making him invisible . his a far stronger l telepath the prof X. has his Martian Vision and is no longer afraid of fire. the way i see it MM brings more to the table then sentry.......................................................... but everybody is going to ignore it and sentry wins.

DrDoom101
Martian Manhunter ****s Sentry up.

NoFate007
As most Sentry threads say, "we don't know all of his power yet so we can't say". Quite a boring answer.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by supremthor sorry but Martian manhunter is far above Xavier in teleph powers.

Uhmmm no. He get's schooled by people like Grodd, despero, etc. He doesn't even have a major victory against another telepath. The only good tp feats he has is planetary scanning and linking. Xavier before Magneto messed up the atmosphere to block his TP was scanning the cosmos.

when u look at it i dont realy see a way that sentry can defeat martain manhunter. sentry controls light and can amp his strength speed and durablty. martian man hunter can shapeshifting into anything. like say he turns his hands into a gun if he has amo the gun would fire. can amp his stregth speed durablty.he can control density making him invisible . his a far stronger l telepath the prof X. has his Martian Vision and is no longer afraid of fire. the way i see it MM brings more to the table then sentry.......................................................... but everybody is going to ignore it and sentry wins.

Once again plot device powers unrevealed as of yet. Wide ranged enough to allow dimensional teleportation and schooling a herald.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Uhmmm no. He get's schooled by people like Grodd, despero, etc. He doesn't even have a major victory against another telepath. The only good tp feats he has is planetary scanning and linking. Xavier before Magneto messed up the atmosphere to block his TP was scanning the cosmos.

People like Despero? Despero is one of the strongest telepaths in all of comics. I hardly say getting schooled by him makes Manhunter a weak telepath.

Psycho Ninja
Despero is Skyfather level IMO !!!

And MM is SO COOL !!!

What if he turned into Infernus again ??

TheKahn
MM is a real powerhouse, but when the Sentry essentially owned a herald that guy is on a different level.

marvelprince
MM is waay under-rated, but i say that Sentry beats him. We don't know much about his powers and that unknown makes him scary since we don't know the limits of his abilities. He is a powerful telepath, but so is MM so i won't factor this. However he is faster since his molecules exist ahead in the time stream, plus he does have limitless power. Since it has been revealed that he draws his power not only from the Sun but from other not as yet revealed sources. I give this to Sentry since he owned one of Galactus's heralds in his mini, a guy would i'm sure would give MM trouble. Sentry jus seems on another level from these guys

cheap cabbage
Sentry and all his supreme power buddies are all useless superman ripoffs. MM is an original character. By that fact alone, he should win this fight defending superman's copyright laws.

Fishy 500
With more telepathic training i believe that Sentry could match MM. He's Superman + with a G.L ring + the potential for high level psionic powers !

Arahan
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Sentry and all his supreme power buddies are all useless superman ripoffs. MM is an original character. By that fact alone, he should win this fight defending superman's copyright laws.

The Rip offs are much more interesting

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Arahan
The Rip offs are much more interesting

Agreed .... Supreme Power over JLA any day of the week !!!!!!!!

Ultimates over the avengers any day of the week.

Sentry and Superman are currently on the same playing field, buit we'll have to wait and see. I prefer Hyperion to both ! smile

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Agreed .... Supreme Power over JLA any day of the week !!!!!!!!

Ultimates over the avengers any day of the week.

Sentry and Superman are currently on the same playing field, buit we'll have to wait and see. I prefer Hyperion to both ! smile

I don't think the ultimates are a ripoff of the avengers since they are the same shit.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I don't think the ultimates are a ripoff of the avengers since they are the same shit.

Do you not like the ultimates, Spidey ? sad

thesilverspider
Do you not like the ultimates, Spidey ? sad
of course I do that's marvel's best book I'm just saying that there not a ripoff of the avengers since they are the same thing just in another universe. smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
of course I do that's marvel's best book I'm just saying that there not a ripoff of the avengers since they are the same thing just in another universe. smile

You have a point .... Its not a rip off if its clearly stating that it is a copy.... Where as the squadron Supreme was a blatant rip off of the J.L.A.

I havn't met anyone who dislikes the ultimates or Supreme power ! smile

thesilverspider
You have a point .... Its not a rip off if its clearly stating that it is a copy.... Where as the squadron Supreme was a blatant rip off of the J.L.A.

I havn't met anyone who dislikes the ultimates or Supreme power ! smile
Cause there the shit my friend.........

Bransolute
Bump.

Bouboumaster
He owned Terrax like no one ever owned him before.

Sentry win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He owned Terrax like no one ever owned him before.

Sentry win.

How hard is it to own terrax? The New warriors did it. when they were neophites.

Sirius77
Ben Grimm one shotted Terrax. He's one of the weakest heralds imo.

Also, what is to stop mm from mind raping him. Sentry has the willpower of a sponge. He won't last long. Give him a few images
of viod and how crappy his life actually was when he hit rock
bottom and he down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
Ben Grimm one shotted Terrax. He's one of the weakest heralds imo.

Also, what is to stop mm from mind raping him. Sentry has the willpower of a sponge. He won't last long. Give him a few images
of viod and how crappy his life actually was when he hit rock
bottom and he down.

As if Sentry is going to even be able to lift a finger to hit whom ever is mind raping him when he can't see them becuz they are invisble and flying around at superspeeds AND intangible. LOL. MM is underestimated.

psycho gundam
fire

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psycho gundam
fire
Now all he has to do is be able to see where to shoot the fire. Since MM can make sentry think there are hundreds of MM's. Or do like the Hyperclan and just make sentry forget about fire powers or fire in general.

Bransolute
MM would be overloaded by Sentry's mind... I think.

I mean, he was by Black Adam, and Hawkman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
MM would be overloaded by Sentry's mind... I think.

I mean, he was by Black Adam, and Hawkman.

to be fair, Black adam had the same power that mary now wields. Trans lvl at the very least. hawkman is wierd. was it becuz of all the temporal changes in hawkman? Plus MM has changed his brain shape to deal with the joker's mind.

JOker's dimensia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sentry's dimensia.

Barbarian Shams
MM is comparable to Superman in many regards, and his principal weapon is one of Sentry's weaknesses, TP. Messing with his mind is perhaps the best weapon anyone can employ. J'onn happens to be one of the foremost telepaths in DC in both skill and power. I firmly believe in a victory of J'onn at leasy 7/10.

horrorwolf
This comes down to whether or not MM can effectively assualt Sentry mentally. If he can't, Sentry takes this at least 7/10.

the other 3 being stalemates.

spawnwest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
As if Sentry is going to even be able to lift a finger to hit whom ever is mind raping him when he can't see them becuz they are invisble and flying around at superspeeds AND intangible. LOL. MM is underestimated.

Agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.