Batman vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins? they fight in new york

marvelprince
Hmm, Moon Knight is similar to Batman in many respects. He is a former mercenary with an extensive fighting background. He uses "gadgets", though they are more archaic in nature. Plus Moon Knight does get super strength at night. I say Batman wins this though, He is a better fighter plus all of weaponry puts Moon Knight's to shame. If they were both fighting at night maybe MK may put up a better fight. I say Batman wins 7/10

guy222
Bats

Love the gritty new MK

-K-M-
Most definetly Bats, just overall much better.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
Most definetly Bats, just overall much better.
wait, isent there some incarnation of moon knight or one incarnation of him who has the equipment to take wolverine down the majority? Would not that incarnation do well against batman.

Wild Shadow
i'll take Mk if he has his meta stats and his armor and guns..

-K-M-
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait, isent there some incarnation of moon knight or one incarnation of him who has the equipment to take wolverine down the majority? Would not that incarnation do well against batman.

Yes, but current MK doesn't have any of that equipment or his superhuman abilities.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait, isent there some incarnation of moon knight or one incarnation of him who has the equipment to take wolverine down the majority? Would not that incarnation do well against batman. no incarnation of mk could take logan for the majority

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
no incarnation of mk could take logan for the majority

Vol.3 had anti-metal weapons, and adamantium armour.

Starscream M
Vol.3 had anti-metal weapons, and adamantium armour. wait, the entire armor was adamantium...or parts of it were? makes a huge difference

again, that doesn't really give MK the ability to win against logan, only a better chance to survive

-K-M-
wait, the entire armor was adamantium...or parts of it were? makes a huge difference

again, that doesn't really give MK the ability to win against logan, only a better chance to survive

Entire apparently.

that and you factor in his superhuman stats, and his Angelwing that has magnetic capabilities.

Starscream M
Entire apparently.

that and you factor in his superhuman stats, and his Angelwing that has magnetic capabilities. not sure angelwing is counted as standard equipment

just like batman doesnt get batmobile in his fights

-K-M-
not sure angelwing is counted as standard equipment

just like batman doesnt get batmobile in his fights

It is, as vol.3 brought it into all his battles. I would say the Mooncopter isn't, but that's different. Current MK has recently shown he still has the Angelwing and brought it into battle

Angelwing is built to bring into battle, the Batmobile isn't. The Batmobile is basically the same principle as the Mooncopter.

Wild Shadow
what about the batplane?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what about the batplane?

Same principle as it's used as transportation mostly like the Batmobile and Mooncopter. While the Angelwing is used for battle scenarios.

Juntai
Same principle as it's used as transportation mostly like the Batmobile and Mooncopter. While the Angelwing is used for battle scenarios. Luckily, Batman brings his feet to every fight. Which is a much greater weapon than the angelwing or the batmobile. big grin

rotiart
The feet count as cosmic level artifacts... I'm not sure batman should be allowed use of his feet

AsbestosFlaygon
If The Batkick could bloody the nose of one of Darkseid's avatars, imagine what it would do to Moon Knight.

Decapitation FTW

-K-M-
Originally posted by Juntai
Luckily, Batman brings his feet to every fight. Which is a much greater weapon than the angelwing or the batmobile. big grin

His feet are a result of prep, so they can't be used unless stated shifty

BruceSkywalker
Bats ftw, besides this has been done countless times

namorsubby
this is sort of like wildcat vs bats, because of MMK's insane damage soak, but I think Bruceis simply overall more skilled, and it's not like he's not tough either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.