Juggernaut vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Classic Juggs
vs.
Lobo

Lobo has his clone powers.
Blood lust is on

Who wins this match?

Rewmac
Let's take it to Classic Juggy or Trion Lobo goes down

DrDoom101
Lobo wins. Juggs loses but doesnt die.

Rewmac
He can't die...Why would he loose??? Lobo is not on Cyttorak's level Juggy would take him. The only problem here is the clone powers thing...I don't know how fast can he clone himself or how many can he do..

juggernaut66666
classic juggs vs lobobig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin: lobo is a b.i.t.c.h wolvorine beat him

DrDoom101
Yes, i know he cant die. Who doesnt know that? I dont care how many clones he makes. His healing factor is above the hulk and has superman-level strength. Lobo will **** Juggernaut up

DrDoom101
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
classic juggs vs lobobig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin: lobo is a b.i.t.c.h wolvorine beat him you do know that was fan-voted didnt you? besides Lobo was using his clone powers at that time.

juggernaut66666
oh then let him have a fight with trion or 8day juggy

DrDoom101
i made that thread already but fine stalemate. This would be like Neo vs. Agent Smith in Matrix Reloaded. EXACTLY like that.

juggy#1
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Lobo wins. Juggs loses but doesnt die. lobo wins ? please dude wake up. maybe lobo would get afew licks at him. but juggy would knock his ass out for good. look up both of there strenght levels and tell me whose stronger

juggernaut66666
you are definetly right my friend

Rewmac
But Neo won big grinbig grinbig grin Alright then..But Lobo in one is more weaker than Juggy than one Smith weaker than Neo...But in this case I gotta agree..Juggy wouldn't die but he'd loose

DrDoom101
Originally posted by juggy#1
lobo wins ? please dude wake up. maybe lobo would get afew licks at him. but juggy would knock his ass out for good. look up both of there strenght levels and tell me whose stronger Did you not hear me saying Lobo has quicker healing factor than Hulk's? Try combining Superman's strength and Hulk's healing factor into a body. His clones would overwhelm Juggernaut. If you wont listen, then i say its a stalemate.

juggy#1
Originally posted by Rewmac
But Neo won big grinbig grinbig grin Alright then..But Lobo in one is more weaker than Juggy than one Smith weaker than Neo...But in this case I gotta agree..Juggy wouldn't die but he'd loose u just admitted that lobo is weaker then u say jugg would lose ? make up your damn mind. and no he wouldnt lose jugg has won a hell lot more fights than him. yes he is slower in a way. but look how much stronger than he is and his body is indestructible

DrDoom101
u just admitted that lobo is weaker then u say jugg would lose ? make up your damn mind. and no he wouldnt lose jugg has won a hell lot more fights than him. yes he is slower in a way. but look how much stronger than he is and his body is indestructible Thats why its a stalemate.

juggy#1
and you saying he has a faster healing ability then hulk ? hahahaha. maybe faster then wolverine i agree there. but hulk please dont even go there

id369
and you saying he has a faster healing ability then hulk ? hahahaha. maybe faster then wolverine i agree there. but hulk please dont even go there

Have your read Lobos own comic series or at least the mini series?

Rewmac
You got a point there Juggy #1 but a loads of Lobos okay like I said in loads of topics Juggernaut is invincible, unbreakable,unstoppable. But what can he do against 100 of Lobos...He wouldn't die...But can he win this fight maybe...If I rethink it..We never seen Classic Juggernaut in full power....

juggy#1
Originally posted by id369
Have your read Lobos own comic series or at least the mini series? i read afew of his comic books and most of them where boring as hell. i liked that one where venom knocks his ass out. i cracked up there.

DrDoom101
and you saying he has a faster healing ability then hulk ? hahahaha. maybe faster then wolverine i agree there. but hulk please dont even go there stupid noob. go even ask Long Pig and Rage. That's where i get that fact.

id369
i read afew of his comic books and most of them where boring as hell. i liked that one where venom knocks his ass out. i cracked up there.

So if you dont know what the scope of the character are, why do you even bother to post fanboy?

juggy#1
You got a point there Juggy #1 but a loads of Lobos okay like I said in loads of topics Juggernaut is invincible, unbreakable,unstoppable. But what can he do against 100 of Lobos...He wouldn't die...But can he win this fight maybe...If I rethink it..We never seen Classic Juggernaut in full power.... look at the top of the the thread. doesnt say a damn thing about 100 lobos

Ex11B
How fast can Lobo heal?

juggy#1
Originally posted by Ex11B
How fast can Lobo heal? less then 10 secs. hulk only takes him 1

DrDoom101
some noob you are.
Originally posted by long pig
Clone powers means millions of Lobos with Superman strength and above Hulk healing.

You'd have to be way above Thanos to handle that.

Juntai
Not only is Lobo on par with the highest tiers physically.
And heal like Hulk.
And create clones.
And can't die.
And immune to magic.

But.. . he also has Super Speed.
wink

juggy#1
Originally posted by Juntai
Not only is Lobo on par with the highest tiers physically.
And heal like Hulk.
And create clones.
And can't die.
And immune to magic.

But.. . he also has Super Speed.
wink hulk and jugg cant die. and tell me how fast can lobo run ?

id369
hulk and jugg cant die. and tell me how fast can lobo run ?

Faster then Juggs and more agile thats for sure.

juggy#1
hulk can run up to 300 mph lobo cant go that fast. im not a 100% sure how fast jugg can run. but more than a 100 i know that for sure.

Rewmac
Hulk can die you're wrong them Juggernaut once nearly drowned him...

juggy#1
Hulk can die you're wrong them Juggernaut once nearly drowned him... i know that. ive read plent where jugg knocks the crap out of hulk.

juggernaut66666
lobo is nothing against juggernaut okay 100 lobos vs juggernaut
he asks for some power from cyttorak he receivs ot than he beats up all lobos

Rewmac
You're wrong there as well...Hulk went crazy and threw Juggernaut away...Hulks strenght depends on how angry he is.

juggy#1
he asks for some power from cyttorak he receivs ot than he beats up all lobos hell yah

juggy#1
You're wrong there as well...Hulk went crazy and threw Juggernaut away...Hulks strenght depends on how angry he is. i admit hulk is a little bit stronger than jugg. but when hulk knocks the crap out of somone he mostly leaves them there suffering. if juggy knocks the crap out of somone he doesnt just leave them there on the ground he finishes his work.

Rewmac
what1s juggy66666 you back in da forum biz?

DrDoom101
i admit hulk is a little bit stronger than jugg. but when hulk knocks the crap out of somone he mostly leaves them there suffering. if juggy knocks the crap out of somone he doesnt just leave them there on the ground he finishes his work. hulk a little bit stronger than juggernaut? if you mean his base strength, then i agree. And who cares if Hulk doesn't finish his opponents?

dman2008
he asks for some power from cyttorak he receivs ot than he beats up all lobos

no mad

You don't get it

Lobo can trade blows with Superman who is stronger then Hulk's base strength. I would say that Lobo is equal to Wonder Woman who is equal to or a little greater then Hulk's Base strength who you said was a little stronger than Juggernat.

so Superman>Lobo=Wonder Woman>/=Hulk>Juggernat

Combined with hs healing factor and cloning abilities lobo is to much for Juggernau to handle. wink

juggy#1
Originally posted by DrDoom101
hulk a little bit stronger than juggernaut? if you mean his base strength, then i agree. And who cares if Hulk doesn't finish his opponents? makes him more of a man if he finishes his oppnents.

Swanky-Tuna
makes him more of a man if he finishes his oppnents.
That's the dumbest and most outdated thing I've ever heard.

Sixth_Winged
Juggernaut in a long long long fight. He is immune to physical harm and the only way anyone is bypassing that is by having some sort of magical powers to cut his ties with Cyttorak or have a plot device feat of overloading Cyttorak's enchanment like Warhulk. Only way the Lobo's can win is by BFR, Juggernaut can win by ko. If find KOeing the lobos a bit more feasable.

moshtitan
first of all, the pure fanboyness on this forum has become ridiculous. save for a few members, im begining to feel no one reads any comics and only chooses the winning character because thats who is pictured on their sig. if you dont know what you speak of, you should not post and act like you do.

as far as this battle is concerned, im leaning towards a stalemate as well. i dont see any one of these fighters crushing their opponents, and it will definitly be a long battle.

Venom Dude No.1
i'm not a juggy fan but if we are talking of the classic Juggernaut then i have to say Juggy, if we are talikn' about current I think Lobo has a great chance of winning. I mean Juggy has a force-field that probably is impenetrable for the likes of Lobo, Juggs has also unlimited stamina, strength, he cant feel any pain and cant be injured. There are two ways for Lobo to beat him, with magic or attacking the helmet (not that I think he would get so far up there without being) and Lobo doesnt have magic so I just cant see a way for Lobo to beat him. I say Jug wins 9/10 or 8/10

supremthor
O MY GOD PEOPLE PLEASE READ SOME LOBO COMICS BEFORE YOU START SAYING JUGGERNAUT IS STRONGER THEN HIM.............. ok now that i got that of my chest. the way i see it even with with out the cloning powers juggernaut wont win at all. dont get me wrong lobo wont bet juggernaut ether. its just that juggnaut has a 0/100 chance of beting lobo and lobo has a 1/100 of knocking juggernaut out the only reason is becuase hulk almost knocked juggernaut out once. and in all of lobo comics i ve read he has never been knocked. superman punched lobo so hard he went into space and lobo acted like it was nothing. lobo is just as strong if not stronger then juggernaut in terms of strength. like in the comic with him and the authoritys he crushed a whole city fill with people to a lil bit sized snack and ate it. one more then juggernaut can not i repeat can not knock out lobo. lobo has never been knocked or passed or anything of the matter. juggernaut can not kill lobo no matter how strong he is. and we all no that juggernaut is not as strong at superman in terms of strength. juggernaut gets his strength and invulnerabilities from Cyttorek. thats doesnt mean shit against lobo whos gets his invulnerability from both HEAVEN and HELL because they both kicked him out. that means the only way to put lobo out 100% is to wipe him out from exsestance. lobos healing facter is far better then hulk i mean he was destroyed to the point where all that was left was a lil nail clip and he healed from that and that was befor heaven and hell kicked him out.and that something very very few comic charaters from both marvel and dc can do. lobo flys through black holes and shit and it doesnt bother that moch. the way i see it giving lobo the clonning powers is stupid. one lobo is a match for juggernaut.

one lobo alone without clonning wins 50/50 = becuse none of them can hurt eath other.

moshtitan
word.

Venom Dude No.1
I would mostly agree with you if we are talking about current Juggy but if its classic then I dont really think Lobo can win, at least not very easy. I know I know Lobo is one hell of a guy, its true I have red some comics of him, but he got his ass whooped by Wolverine, and that was without his adamantium-claws, am I right? I think Juggy could take Supes punches pretty easy too, remember his skin cannot be broken, he cant feel any pain or get exhausted. I think juggs can take Lobos punches pretty easy too, c'mon guys, we all saw Juggy taking Hulk's punches without his armor and not being seriously damaged. Remember that Juggys force-field as impenetrable too, if someone tells me how Lobo passes through that then I will believe you.

id369
How strong is Classic Juggs compared to Superman physically.

Is he stronger or weaker?

Adam Warlock
Lobo is probably stronger, but Classic Juggs strength has never been measured. He is probably the second or third strongest being on Earth, next to Hulk.

Does Lobo have psionic attacks? If all he can do is punch Juggs, this match will probably stalemate seeing they can't do sh!t to each other. BFR is another way Lobo could win. Toss Juggs into space and such.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Lobo is probably stronger, but Classic Juggs strength has never been measured. He is probably the second or third strongest being on Earth, next to Hulk.

Does Lobo have psionic attacks? If all he can do is punch Juggs, this match will probably stalemate seeing they can't do sh!t to each other. BFR is another way Lobo could win. Toss Juggs into space and such. Lobos powers are Super Strength. Super Speed. Super Durability. Healing Factor. Evolves like Doomsday though not at the same rate Immortality. Cloning ability. And The ability to track his prey -anywhere.-

id369

long pig
Stalemate. Only way to win if BFR for either.

And since there are gonna be tons of Lobos, Jug will indeed end up in space.

roughrider
Would love to see Cain use Lobo as a substitute for toilet paper, but that clone power is tricky. Perhaps after the first few clones appear from drops of blood, Cain switches tactics to suffocation, something that won't break Lobo's skin. But after a long time he may get fed up and walk away, because Lobo is such an annoying opponent.
Except to Darkseid, who swatted him away and Omega-beamed him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by id369
Classic Juggs
vs.
Lobo

Lobo has his clone powers.
Blood lust is on

Who wins this match?

Neither one wins.

Both basically can't die/immortal. Lobo can get hurt, but he heals almost instantly. Juggy is just plain invulnerable to the likes of Lobo.

So neither wins. Stalemate.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Neither one wins.

Both basically can't die/immortal. Lobo can get hurt, but he heals almost instantly. Juggy is just plain invulnerable to the likes of Lobo.

So neither wins. Stalemate.

cosigned

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Neither one wins.

So neither wins. Stalemate. thats what i ve been trying to state but people keep on bumping this thread...

King_Mungi
Bump...oh wait that bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.