Empy's voice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevy-2006
I heard somewhere. I could have sworn this.

The reason why Ian makes different tones of voices when he "transforms" is because the force and use of darkside changing and damages his voice box.

I really thought i read that somewhere on the web.

Tangible God
Yeah, O.K.

Well that IS the reason, so.......

Captain REX
Yup.

Captain REX
You know what's cool? That guy was banned for bashing! eek!

Tangible God
HA! He's been here for like half a month to. What forum did that happen in?

darth plo koon
the off topic

darth plo koon
can't bealie some one would talk to a fellow member like that but he bashed a mod !

overlord
Originally posted by darth plo koon
can't bealie some one would talk to a fellow member like that but he bashed a mod ! What?

Boris
Maybe he just wanted to sound mean... RAWR!

kalsemo
Originally posted by overlord
What?

I second your "what?"

What the f**k?

kalsemo
Originally posted by kevy-2006
The reason why Ian makes different tones of voices when he "transforms" is because the force and use of darkside changing and damages his voice box.

Umm... let's see.. force lightning.... ummm.... hmmm.... yeah, I guess that would do some damage....

ummm... yeah.

Gee, you're a real detective now, aren't you?

detective

tlbauerle
Actually...and I know no one cares because of how off topic this thread is...they changed his voice because it sounded "creepy"...and that's really it. I don't think there was a grand reasoning behind it...it was just FX editing to make is sound creepy for creepy's sake.

Council#13
Originally posted by darth plo koon
can't bealie some one would talk to a fellow member like that but he bashed a mod !
A mod?! laughing

overlord
Yeah, he wanted to put the mod on the ignore list but couldn't figure that he could just leave the page.
He felt obligated to replying nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.