Rune King Thor....WARRIOR MADNESS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valeciano
Alright what would happen if Rune King Thor went into Warrior Madness mode like Thor did ? would anyone be able to stop him? or would he destroy the universe?

Ex11B
Well,can we use cosmics?

Valeciano
lol im asking for someone to come up with more than just a fight....dont just say "Galactus would kick his ass"....actually come up with a bit of a story.

Beyonder
Rune Thor rampages through the other Earthly pantheons. While Zeus was away, Thor shows up and begins killing the gods of Olympus. Though his brother was absent, Neptune lead the Olympians in kicking RKT's ass. But even Neptune with the help of Hades, Ares, Athena, and the other gods still got whooped. Eventually in the realm of Horus, Zeus received message from a bloody and fuged up Hermes.

Horus, Zeus, and Vishnu ventured off to the Olympus where they found Neptune and the other gods dead. Falling Thor's trial of destruction, they found the dust that was Atlantis. Receiving a mental image, the skyfathers traveled to Titan, home of the the Eternals. There they find the chards of Eros and a battered Mentor. In Mentor's words, "I'd just regained consciousness and sent this message to warn those who might be able to stop him. RKT showed up looking for Odin and beloved Asgard. Where he came from, I did not know. Though I tried to tell him of Odin and Asgards destruction, Thor did not remember the events of Ragnarok. And for no reason but that alone, he attacked Titan and its citizens. I tried to stop him but he was beyond my power." Opening up a gate to the his realm, Horus assured a crippled Mentor that Thor's madness will be stopped.

Piecing things together, the skyfathers realized that Titan was the first to be attack. And that Olympus and Atlantis followed. Hence, Thor was not among the cosmos, but still on Earth or one of the bajillion realms of Earth gods.

---------
Somebody else continue the story...that's all I've got right now

long pig
Originally posted by Beyonder
Rune Thor rampages through the other Earthly pantheons. While Zeus was away, Thor shows up and begins killing the gods of Olympus. Though his brother was absent, Neptune lead the Olympians in kicking RKT's ass. But even Neptune with the help of Hades, Ares, Athena, and the other gods still got whooped. Eventually in the realm of Horus, Zeus received message from a bloody and fuged up Hermes.

Horus, Zeus, and Vishnu ventured off to the Olympus where they found Neptune and the other gods dead. Falling Thor's trial of destruction, they found the dust that was Atlantis. Receiving a mental image, the skyfathers traveled to Titan, home of the the Eternals. There they find the chards of Eros and a battered Mentor. In Mentor's words, "I'd just regained consciousness and sent this message to warn those who might be able to stop him. RKT showed up looking for Odin and beloved Asgard. Where he came from, I did not know. Though I tried to tell him of Odin and Asgards destruction, Thor did not remember the events of Ragnarok. And for no reason but that alone, he attacked Titan and its citizens. I tried to stop him but he was beyond my power." Opening up a gate to the his realm, Horus assured a crippled Mentor that Thor's madness will be stopped.

Piecing things together, the skyfathers realized that Titan was the first to be attack. And that Olympus and Atlantis followed. Hence, Thor was not among the cosmos, but still on Earth or one of the bajillion realms of Earth gods.

---------
Somebody else continue the story...that's all I've got right now
...Then, out of no where....SNIKT!

Thor, unable to defend against such an attack, false to his knees....and dies.
Wolverine slowly walks off while lighting a cigar.....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig

damn pig you should write for marvel.......... eek!

Beyonder

...only to have the avenging Wonderman beat the living f#ck out of Logan and breaking his claws. WM then goes off to f#ck Enchantress. stick out tongue

Ex11B
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing you guys are funny..im sure marvel would gladly take you guys in.

roughrider
When halfway through the intercourse session, Wonder Man looks down and sees Loki grinning back at him - he was disguised as the Enchantress the whole time!!! sick Wonder Man races outside to heave, and does so right on a passing Kurse, walking children to school. Kurse immediately forgets child-care duties, says "Vomit on Kurse! Kurse hate sticky fluids! DIE!!!" Leaps on a still-nauseous Simon...

Psycho Ninja
Suddenly, Superman, Sentry, Hyperion, Glads, Doc Samson, JOHNNY BRAVO......... it turned into a male orgy !!!

Yeah baby, thats soooooooooooo LP !!

Beyonder
And in a distant dimension, a dark dimension. We once again see Dormammu raping Strange over and over as Clea watches.

long pig
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Suddenly, Superman, Sentry, Hyperion, Glads, Doc Samson, JOHNNY BRAVO......... it turned into a male orgy !!!

Yeah baby, thats soooooooooooo LP !!
Originally posted by Beyonder
And in a distant dimension, a dark dimension. We once again see Dormammu raping Strange over and over as Clea watches.

drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
damn pig you should write for marvel.......... eek!

I think he already does

sick

Scoobless
seriously though.... i don't think Thor, with the wisdom he gained during Ragnarok, will ever go to "Warrior Madness" mode again

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Scoobless
seriously though.... i don't think Thor, with the wisdom he gained during Ragnarok, will ever go to "Warrior Madness" mode again
I was thinking the samething.

grey fox
It would be cool if he did though......

Scoobless
but Rage would work against his use of the Runes.... he needs to think clearly to operate at full power

roughrider
You're drooling over a male orgy and rape, LP? What the f**k? whistle

long pig
Originally posted by roughrider
You're drooling over a male orgy and rape, LP? What the f**k? whistle
Only the male orgy part, rape is wrong. sad

roughrider
Only the male orgy part, rape is wrong. sad

But Clea is watching. Maybe it's a fantasy for her, watching a couple of guys...? evil face

Beyonder
rape is wrong. sad

Not when Dormammu is doing it to Strange. Superman doing it to Darkseid. evil face

Psycho Ninja
Rape is wrong ??

Not in comics theyre not !!!

Proof:
Batman-Robin
Hal-Kairo
Sentry-Void (Dont you ever wonder at the picture where Sentry is coming outta Void's hips, or is it the other way around ?)
Tyrant-Thanos
Thor-Everyone....
SS-Galactus

Thats 100% pure sodomi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.