Lucifer vs. Spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Well these are the rules of engagement.

It takes place in neutral ground Marvels version of Hell.
Its
King of Hell Lucifer from DC
VS
King of Hell Spawn from Image

Blood lust is on.

Who wins the fight?

(P.S. I never would have thought Spawn had a chance of wining against Lucifer up until know)

Juntai
Lucifer,

Dark Urizen
I can honestly say that at the moment i know next to nothing about Lucifer, but i might (god helping) soon be in the possession of Lucifer 1-60 so i might have a better idea.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I can honestly say that at the moment i know next to nothing about Lucifer, but i might (god helping) soon be in the possession of Lucifer 1-60 so i might have a better idea.
how did you get all the spawn books?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
how did you get all the spawn books?

shifty i cannot tell you that shifty

i got a job and worked hard wink

Mordum
He donwloaded them eek! ooooooooo im telling

thesilverspider
shifty i cannot tell you that shifty

i got a job and worked hard wink

sad

Dark Urizen
sad

Yep.

And i don't have every spawn appearance, just a lot. there are still a lot of minis and such that i haven't been able to find, in hard copy, OR digitally.

id369

Also known as Morningstar and Lightbringer, formerly the angel Samael. The first rebel among the angels and the undisputed ruler of Hell for millennia. Not too long ago, the Lightbringer had gone weary of his un-life. He abdicated, cut off his wings, and abandoned Hell. Since then, Lucifer has been seen vacationing at a beach in Australia, among other things. He has also assisted Heaven with taking care of an unholy spirit, taking the assignment in exchange for an apology and a letter of passage from the Creator. These days, Lucifer is the owner of the exclusive bar called Lux, located in Los Angeles, with his mistress Mazikeen on his side. His current plans are mainly unknown, but without any doubt, there are plans of infernal proportions. Hell's ruler or not, Lucifer is still one of the mightiest beings in any world. He recently created his own Universe as opposed to his creator's.

HISTORY

In the beginning there was only God, and God created the Archangels Michael and Samael, also known as Lucifer Morningstar, the bringer of light. Michael used his power to create the first matter, and Lucifer's will shaped it into suns and thus the universe was created.

God preordained everything in the universe, everything was already written, and everything had to follow the script. Lucifer was a wise, caring and passionate angel and ultimately that was what brought about his downfall. The caring Lucifer questioned the Presence's master plan and the fact that he had to follow the plan too, and started a rebellion. Lucifer managed to get one third of the host of heaven under his banner and stormed the Silver City. The fight didn't go to well for Lucifer, his brother Michael had to much power in him, and pushed Lucifer's army to the edges of heaven, and finally, they were banished from Heaven.

Around ten billion years ago after falling for an eternity they would up in the metaphysical realm that would one day become known as Hell. Realizing that it would be impossible to return Lucifer began his reign in Hell and became the undisputed Lord of Evil for ages. Though being the most powerful of demons, he rarely ventured from his throne in Dis. Lucifer ruled hell for ten billion years, but he never liked it, he got bored, so bored he manipulated the demons who lived in hell. He set them one against the other, let them faction, divide and plot.

At the end of a course of events known as "American Gothic", connected to the world-shattering Crisis, a force called the Ultimate Darkness arose and merged with the Divine. This resulted in a civil war in Hell, something which ultimately made Lucifer allow it to be ruled by a Triumvirate consisting of Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies, Azazel the Abomination, and himself.

One day, Dream of the Endless (Morpheus) decided it was time to get his ex-girlfriend out from hell, he was feeling a bit bad about sending her to hell and let her alone in that place for ten thousand years. Morpheus didn't want to go to hell; because the last time he visited the place, he embarrassed Lucifer, and Lucifer has never been very good in forgiving. But Lucifer was actually happy about Morpheus' visit, it gave him the opportunity to quite Hell. Lucifer kicked out everyone in hell, closed down all the doors and gave the key to Morpheus, hell no longer was the responsibility of Lucifer. Lucifer asked Morpheus to cut his wings, and Morpheus did.

Having walked on Earth for a short while Lucifer later settled down in the city of Los Angeles, where he opened his own piano bar called "The Lux". His girlfriend, the lilim Mazikeen, became a waitress, and Lucifer played the piano every night. For a while, this satisfied Lucifer, he no longer ruled hell like God wanted. But it didn't last, Amenadiel of the thrones showed up, Heaven needed someone to do some dirty work, and of course, they decided to hire Lucifer.

Lucifer had to kill the voiceless gods, forgotten deities from a time when men were not advanced enough to imagine anything better than dark clouds as deities. He accomplished his mission and killed the voiceless, and he received his reward, a letter of passage, which allowed Lucifer to leave creation and visit the void.

Needing his wings back to navigate in the void, Lucifer visited Izanami's hell, because Remiel (who by God's order became the next ruler of hell and found the wings there) had sold the wings to the Japanese gods. Lucifer could not enter Izanami's realm with his powers and his immortality, so he had to leave that at the door, so to speak. Lucifer entered the house of windowless rooms, outsmarted Izanami's children, and got his wings back.

Amenadiel took the armies of heaven under his command and attacked Lucifer, to close down the gate to the void. But Lucifer outsmarted them too, he put a monster he had recently hired on the other side to eat anyone who dared cross the gate to the void, and he also rescued his brother Michael from Sandalphon, another rebellious angel. Michael has the demiurgic power, if he dies, the power explodes and wipes out the entire multiverse. No angel dared to attack Lucifer while he carried Michael's body, and Lucifer had promised Michael, that he would kill him, which was the only way to heal Michael, because it would allow him to resurrect himself without all the scars Sandalphon gave him. Amenadiel had two choices, let Lucifer kill Michael in creation and destroy everything, or let Lucifer keep the gate and kill Michael in the void.

Lucifer took Michael into the void and killed him, the demiurgic power created matter in the void, like it did when it created the original multiverse. Lucifer later shaped the matter into a new multiverse, creating worlds and galaxies. He then invited anyone who wanted from God's cosmos to live in his cosmos.

Lucifer currently watches over this new cosmos, and he only has one rule. You shall not worship anything, not even Lucifer, or you die.

POWERS AND WEAPONS

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless. He is the god of deception and prep time. Compared to him Batman and Dr. Doom are babies.

Juntai
I picked up all but a few issues of Lucifer recently, I'm working on Sandman next.
big grin

Mider
Lucifer wins ?

Aries_04
lucifer is the better comic.... Spawn is the more badass character imo...he wins

Dark Urizen
Oh Wow............truthfully, i wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer wins......not surprised AT ALL..........

id369

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by id369

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

This bits misleading. Lucifer cant singlehandedly create a universe, he can however shape one if he has access to sufficient matter.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
This bits misleading. Lucifer cant singlehandedly create a universe, he can however shape one if he has access to sufficient matter.
I know lucifer aint no phoenix........ wink

GalacticStorm
I know lucifer aint no phoenix........ wink

Not everythings about Phoenix you know. Im just as big a Lucifer fan. Ive got all of his Sandman appearances(and all of Sandman itself) and all of his own title as well stick out tongue

grey fox
Not everythings about Phoenix you know. Im just as big a Lucifer fan. Ive got all of his Sandman appearances(and all of Sandman itself) and all of his own title as well stick out tongue

Yes , it's just GS is typecasted as being a Phoenix fanboy whom is the complete opposite of 888 ( she spells her words correctly and gives overwhelming evidence on why her character wins)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes , it's just GS is typecasted as being a Phoenix fanboy whom is the complete opposite of 888 ( she spells her words correctly and gives overwhelming evidence on why her character wins)

Im a man wink

thesilverspider
LAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

GalacticStorm
TO MY LAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

No thank you im a man. confused

thesilverspider
No thank you im a man. confused

I know a metro-sexual one....... wink

GalacticStorm
I know a metro-sexual one....... wink

Thats cool. It works for the chicks wink

thesilverspider
Thats cool. It works for the chicks wink
Really....... eek!

GalacticStorm
Really....... eek!

big grin

thesilverspider
big grin
but you get guys attention aswell......... stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
but you get guys attention aswell......... stick out tongue

Yeah ive had a few weird ones inviting me back to their lairs confusedstick out tongue

thesilverspider
Yeah ive had a few weird ones inviting me back to their lairs confusedstick out tongue

did you accept ?

GalacticStorm
did you accept ?

Im sure youre a nice guy and everything but sorry mate no can do. wink

thesilverspider
Im sure youre a nice guy and everything but sorry mate no can do. wink
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.