spawn vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

Dark Urizen
Which version of Spawn?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Which version of Spawn?
aint that the question in all the spawn threads............ laughing out loud

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
aint that the question in all the spawn threads............ laughing out loud

laughing out loud yeah........

A lot of these spite threads wouldn't exist if the Marvel fans would just learn to accept that characters from Marvel aren't always going to win every battle.

thesilverspider
laughing out loud yeah........

A lot of these spite threads wouldn't exist if the Marvel fans would just learn to accept that characters from Marvel aren't always going to win every battle.
they get comic spawn mixed up with spawn from the movie....... laughing out loud
That movie was horrible

inamilist
i was just reading up on this

so like post issue 50 spawn is put on par with like "god" characters like the living tribunal?

does he get de-powered from this when he leaves hell? and what off the Greenworld powers?

lol noob=me wink

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by thesilverspider
they get comic spawn mixed up with spawn from the movie....... laughing out loud
That movie was horrible

And Cogliostro was a good guy with a sword.......i mean..........WTF!!!!!!
The same Cogliostro that (as Mammon put it) killed a quarter of the human population of the globe in one single sweep (back when he was Cain and killed Abel) and then took over as ruler of Hell.......i mean......WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!

thesilverspider
And Cogliostro was a good guy with a sword.......i mean..........WTF!!!!!!
The same Cogliostro that (as Mammon put it) killed a quarter of the human population of the globe in one single sweep (back when he was Cain and killed Abel) and then took over as ruler of Hell.......i mean......WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!
laughing

The Ion
Originally posted by inamilist

so like post issue 50 spawn is put on par with like "god" characters like the living tribunal?

does he get de-powered from this when he leaves hell? and what off the Greenworld powers?

lol noob=me wink
Yeah, I'd like to know where Wickerman would put the First, Second and Third Age Spawns on a hierarchy (i.e. street level, herald level, skyfather, universal, etc).

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Yeah, I'd like to know where Wickerman would put the First, Second and Third Age Spawns on a hierarchy (i.e. street level, herald level, skyfather, universal, etc).
it's safe to say spawn was never street level.......

Dark Urizen

lol noob=me wink

If you've been reading my thread, (the one in my sig) you'll notice that i broke it up into three ages. The First Age (up until issue 100), the Second Age (up until issue 120) and the Third Age (till now). I know after issue about 50 he gets really powered up, but he still holds back a LOT because when his power reserves went to zero he would become Malebolgia's lackey.

After he became ruler of hell and was then dethroned by Cogliostro, he kept his Greenworld powers, but didn't really use them, except for the empathy (the empathy came from the Greenworld).

The "gifts" from the Greenworld were:

- Empathy strong enough to tell exactly what every person on the planet is feeling and where they are located
- Control over nature (can create huge woods, can move tectonic plates, can make tsunamis)
- some kind of weird control over the Earth when he fought Urizen and imprisoned him.

He kept all of those but only used his Empathy in the third age.

Dark Urizen

I'd say:

1. Up to issue 50, Spawn is above street level, slightly under herald level, maybe AT herald level (matter manipulation, magic, teleportation, yadda yadda).

2. issue 50-issue 100, skyfather at LEAST. he did stalemate an Ancient God (leagues above skyfather), killed entire legions of demons, fought armies of demons, bla bla bla, killed Malebolgia.

3. Issue 100-issue 120, WAAAAAAAAY above skyfather. Best period for him ever, doing crap like stopping time, fighting archdemons, yadda yadda

4. issue 121-now, herald level most likely, or slightly below.

inamilist
If you've been reading my thread, (the one in my sig) you'll notice that i broke it up into three ages. The First Age (up until issue 100), the Second Age (up until issue 120) and the Third Age (till now). I know after issue about 50 he gets really powered up, but he still holds back a LOT because when his power reserves went to zero he would become Malebolgia's lackey.

After he became ruler of hell and was then dethroned by Cogliostro, he kept his Greenworld powers, but didn't really use them, except for the empathy (the empathy came from the Greenworld).

The "gifts" from the Greenworld were:

- Empathy strong enough to tell exactly what every person on the planet is feeling and where they are located
- Control over nature (can create huge woods, can move tectonic plates, can make tsunamis)
- some kind of weird control over the Earth when he fought Urizen and imprisoned him.

He kept all of those but only used his Empathy in the third age.

wikid thanks

Dark Urizen
wikid thanks

No problem. Just making obscure characters more well-known smile

The Ion
I'd say:

1. Up to issue 50, Spawn is above street level, slightly under herald level, maybe AT herald level (matter manipulation, magic, teleportation, yadda yadda).

2. issue 50-issue 100, skyfather at LEAST. he did stalemate an Ancient God (leagues above skyfather), killed entire legions of demons, fought armies of demons, bla bla bla, killed Malebolgia.

3. Issue 100-issue 120, WAAAAAAAAY above skyfather. Best period for him ever, doing crap like stopping time, fighting archdemons, yadda yadda

4. issue 121-now, herald level most likely, or slightly below.
Good stuff. You should out this in your thread. Might help people making Vs. topics.

inamilist
No problem. Just making obscure characters more well-known smile

its strange to think of spawn as obscure...

but to be honest i was still thinking of the first version when he was mentioned

Dark Urizen
Good stuff. You should out this in your thread. Might help people making Vs. topics.

I will tomorrow. Gonna go hit the sack now, it's past 2 AM sad

Dark Urizen
its strange to think of spawn as obscure...

but to be honest i was still thinking of the first version when he was mentioned

Oh TRUST me. On KMC, he's still obscure. Or at least was before i made the thread. I doubt people actually read it, but they read the first post, then read the last posts with people saying "Great thread" and they feel somehow "threatened" that their favorite Marvel (usually) characters seem inferior to him. Bleh.....

$p@wn
Hmmm...
So?..
I mean - WHAT ABOUT THE TOPIC?!.
...ok, ok (;-), I know it. Let me say: Spawn wins. But I must ask: is Galactus vulnerable to magic or not? (The only thing I know that Omega, Galactus-Thanos mix, was invulnerable even to Doc Strange...)

Diunic
I don't think Galactus can lose. Spawn may even be more powerful but when comes to destructive potential, well Galactus could destroy the universe, even a neutral one I want to believe. Of course this is a full powered Galactus.

Marcus4600
Second age Spawn could have taken him.

I will openly admit that Galactus can lose. However, not to Superman.

juggernaut66666
spawn is way to over rated he never beat urizen alone he used all of his power Earth help was in it and angela did the final blow on urizen who got prisoned in the earth

Rewmac
Spawn wins this. And if we talk about The Ruler Of Hell version Spawn, it would even be fun for him big grinbig grinbig grin

Marcus4600
Spawn's not overrated. This guy makes a match for the most powerful of either universe. It would take someone like Rune King Thor or something like that to take him on an even level. The only person that I know that could defeat him is Dr. Strange.

Also, I'm saying 2nd age would win (king of hell). I don't know about 3rd age though. He's not as powerful as the 2nd. He'd be more of a match than anyone else we've brought up to this point, but it wouldn't be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.