Batman Begins on PS2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jokerinthedeck
Batman Begins on PS2
How does it rate?

I thought it was a bit short. What do you think about the game? Story, effects, whatever.

Paola
video game forum...

JKozzy
I heard it was dumb... all you do is scare people? It didn't get great reviews from what I heard.

Ast
I played the XBOX version. It wasnt too bad, a nice rental, I didnt finish it.

Ultimate Hulk43
Great game,I rented it for the PS2 in the summer,I'd give it an 8/10.Not a lot of combat moves but it's fun to scare the hell out of people. cool

Ast
I would have liked it alot more if it wasnt so linear, like if there was more than one set way to scare specific people, but as it is, its always so obvious what you have to do.

Jokerinthedeck
Originally posted by Ast
I would have liked it alot more if it wasnt so linear, like if there was more than one set way to scare specific people, but as it is, its always so obvious what you have to do.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's not like it would have been too difficult to put a few more options in.

But I think they make up for that with the good graphics, and the fearful expressions on the criminal's faces.

powerfulone1987
I never finished it. I stopped playing just before the level where you first drive the batmobile. Makes me want to go back and play it just to at least play that level.

is it comprehensible.....

Ultimate Hulk43
I think the second one should have more combos and you should be able to free roam and get in and out of the batmobile whenever you want.

atharpina
I just remember that the levels were incredibly long. Especially Arkham, that took me like 3 days, so freaking long.

Jokerinthedeck
Originally posted by atharpina
I just remember that the levels were incredibly long. Especially Arkham, that took me like 3 days, so freaking long.

Really? I can finnish the game beggining to end in two, but I've played it alot.confused

Ultimate Hulk43
It took me 5 days to beat the whole game the first time.

powerfulone1987
Yeah, i heard the game was pretty short also.

Ultimate Hulk43
Even though it's short it's still a great game.

powerfulone1987
i liked the little that i played.

don't know if it's great, but it's good fun.

Knightfall93
I love it. Completed 3 times. The 2nd and 3rd took me 1 day. LOL. I reckon it should be Spiderman 2 style but you use gadgets and stuff. how about peops send in ideas of what a sequel game should be like? I say there should be free roaming stuff and maybe like cop missions as Gordon or whoever or one off Rachel levels like in the Narrows, where she's desperately looking after that kid at the end, there could have been a whole "avoid the killers" level! How cool doees that sound?

Ultimate Hulk43
No,you should NOT play as Rachel or Gordon,just Batman.That's why it's called ''Batman''.

VenomVA
Game is short but it's a GREAT GAME!!! I finished it and I really enjoyed playing it...unlike some other games *cough, cough Path of Neo* sad

AlCzervik
All you do is scare people?? Doesn't sound that exciting...to be honest...

JKozzy
no

Blair Wind
I liked it. You do more than just scare people. But the bonus of scaring them is that its easier to defeat them. Kinda goes with the whole Batman theme tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.