find anime pics and post them hir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rollplayer
post anime pics you found on line hire

rollplayer
((a cute guy))

rollplayer
(( a guy angle ))

Zatch
you do know this is the wrong forum right?

rollplayer
((school girl))

General Envy
And hes been here since Oct...

rollplayer
noo

Zatch
well this type of thread belongs in the anime forum and also this one had already been made there as well.

rollplayer
((fairy ))

rollplayer
(( a neo pet))

General Envy
Stop Posting.

rollplayer
((some guy ))

General Envy
STOP.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Zatch
well this type of thread belongs in the anime forum and also this one had already been made there as well.

yet she continues to post no expression

rollplayer
no

General Envy
*Steals Rex's MP5*

Wind Sister
So you like to roleplay huh?

I can't find a PM roleplayer sad

Oh well, stick out tongue

Theres an anime forum. . .

Bloigen
Perverts

rollplayer
((a china fighter girl i think with a guy))

rollplayer
((a girl))

General Envy
*Unleashes Rex's MP5 bullets upon this thread*

Raven Guardia
I am reporting this.

rollplayer
angle girl

rollplayer
a reagler girl with plan clouths

Zatch
reporting...

rollplayer
((demon girl))

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by rollplayer
angle girl

b!tch thats the pic I colored. Ajay drew it on the art forum and I colored it.

NOW STOP!

General Envy
(( Rollplayer ))

http://images.ientrymail.com/designnewz/fark/fat-bastard.jpg

rollplayer
girl with sored

rollplayer
working girl

General Envy
Shut up.

rollplayer
this is my new baby kitten

General Envy
WE DONT FREAKIN CARE. NOW SHUT UP, STOP POSTING, AND GO TO ANIME FORUM.

Raven Guardia
this is my new baby kitten

and this me Punching you if you DONT STOP

http://mason.gmu.edu/~ccoxe/punch.jpgP

Now Knock it off pissed

rollplayer
i can use that as a threat

Ronny
How can people find cartoons hot? blink

Raven Guardia
i can use that as a threat

roll eyes (sarcastic) yes, saying I am going to punch someone online I dont even know is such a threat. roll eyes (sarcastic)...get a grip noob.

rollplayer
shut up *****

General Envy
You shut up. Reported Btw. Go to hell and get raped by Satan.

Ronny
Damn, you guys dont have to be so mean huh S/hes just posting pictures

doesnt do you anygood to bash people, any of you. If its reported, let the mods handle it, you dont want to make it more then it really is.

rollplayer
Originally posted by General Envy

baka

General Envy
baka

Shut up. Those two words is a MUST for you.

Ronny
You shut up. Reported Btw. Go to hell and get raped by Satan. Now THAT was completely unnecessary

General Envy
Originally posted by Ronny
Now THAT was completely unnecessary

RP called Raven a b!tch.

Raven Guardia
shut up *****

why thanks, you little snot nose liar.

Ronny
RP called Raven a b!tch. As I saw messed I'm not saying that shes in all right. If you read my earlier post you will notice that I asked ALL of you Including RP to drop it.

Now just calm down, Its just the internet

rollplayer
you welcome jack

Raven Guardia
As I saw messed I'm not saying that shes in all right. If you read my earlier post you will notice that I asked ALL of you Including RP to drop it.

Now just calm down, Its just the internet

you dont understand...This RP girl, has issues. we explained this was the wrong fourm she continued to post erm yesterday she was posting picks of someone else saying it was her. then later admited it was not hererm

Raven Guardia
you welcome jack

erm

Ronny
Rollplayer, if you could post those pictures in the appropriate thread? Theres a number of them:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378883&highlight=anime+picture+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369958&highlight=anime+picture+thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335422&highlight=anime+picture+thread

Ronny
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you dont understand...This RP girl, has issues. we explained this was the wrong fourm she continued to post erm yesterday she was posting picks of someone else saying it was her. then later admited it was not hererm Shes new, she doesnt know all of the forums yet, i know when i first came here i often posted in the wrong thread, but it wasnt on purpous. She just needs time to catch on.

As for the fake picture, yes we all know its lame, but people do it. I have no idea why.. But it has nothing to do with the present problem.

General Envy
Shes new, she doesnt know all of the forums yet, i know when i first came here i often posted in the wrong thread, but it wasnt on purpous. She just needs time to catch on.

As for the fake picture, yes we all know its lame, but people do it. I have no idea why.. But it has nothing to do with the present problem.

Shes been here since October. Its takes 1 Month to know KMC.

Raven Guardia
Shes new, she doesnt know all of the forums yet, i know when i first came here i often posted in the wrong thread, but it wasnt on purpous. She just needs time to catch on.

but the thing is we told her. If she would of stoped fine. Everyone makes mistakes. The point is she contiuned when told what forum to go too.

Bloigen

hysterical

Randomness.

Ronny
Oh, sorry I didnt see her join date. But it took me more then a month to figure it out..

Yes, I see that, but you didnt have to take things into your own hands, you could have easily avoided the bashing by just Reporting the thread and looking away. One warning is enough, if she doesnt catch on asfter that, its hardly your problem.

WrathfulDwarf
We have plenty of these threads in Anime/Manga forum. Feel free to visit here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/

Closing..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.