runescape clan forum join to day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king

Bloigen
SPAM! SPAMITY SPAM SPAM!

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
SPAM! SPAMITY SPAM SPAM!

hysterical

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by kash$king
hi i want to make a clan but i only want people strong enough in it no noobs or people that want money. level 50+ there are some lower levels they are the only exseptions becasue they have helped me in the past. if u want to join all u gota do is meet me in varrock swers saturday at 8:00pm have pk gear on cuz we going up to wild for a lesser trip we recomend bringing a sliverlight if u loose it u can buy it for 500gp and i will show u where if u need to know but i willl not provilde the money. we have contsts where the winners recive money starting off money will be small becasue i am in the proscess of buying rune and i will not buy from any one in clan! contest are sheep shearing pk battles no armor or food or prayer kill the chiken contest and other random ones the meeting will begin at 8:00pm on saturday in varrock sewers the first `10-20min will be chooseing the mebers in clan most people will be picked so dont worrie we have meetings every saturday wich we willhave contests on.u may private message me on killermovies but do not email me becasue i will not be checking it and will check my private messages friday. get down in the swere go all the way to the east not deep right when u go down the ladder and if u did read all this thank you.
do not leave replies just private messages on killermovies thank u.

Here. To get to the right part of the forum, press F4+ALT.

Bloigen
You mean Alt + F4. Or Ctrl + W.

KidX
Report it.

FG725
i hate runescape losers

AOR
Reporting........

WrathfulDwarf
Don't post spam again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.