Ultimate Colossus vs Ultimate Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Who will win this one Cap or Colossus take your pick.

fight takes place on the freeway

debate

Jose123
U.S agent goes down hard. Then Peter tells him what the A on his forehead really stands for.

Ass****

soujaboy09
Is Ultimate Cap as good as 616 Cap?

Jose123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Is Ultimate Cap as good as 616 Cap?

Wells he's a jerk but than again everyone in the ultimate world is more of a jerk than there 616 counterpart. I guess thats what cool nowadays.

Or just the only way millar can write a character.

Ultimate U.S agent is stronger than 616 CAP. I wouldn't say he has more experience or combat skills but he is stronger.

soujaboy09
I think this would be a good match for a time.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Jose123
Wells he's a jerk but than again everyone in the ultimate world is more of a jerk than there 616 counterpart. I guess thats what cool nowadays.

Or just the only way millar can write a character.

Ultimate U.S agent is stronger than 616 CAP. I wouldn't say he has more experience or combat skills but he is stronger.

I dunno if it's just because he IS an a-hole, but to me, it seems like Ultimate Cap is a good amount better than his 616 counterpart... Seriously, who HASN'T he beaten the crap out of?

Oh yeah, and Ultimate Colossus is a monster. He squishes Cap pretty easily.

soujaboy09
It seems out of all the people in the Ultimate universe Ultimate Colossus, and Ultimate Cap have gotten the best upgrades from there 616 counterparts.

So Ultimate Cap beat up Ultimate Wolverine, so does this mean Ultimate Colossus can take on Ult Cap, and Ult Wolverine.

nwg202
ultimate cap is pretty bad ass...he beat up giantman, who can do some serious damage himself, he took out jugs with one kick( stupid writing). But ultimate colossus is a beast, thor and ironman should know, he takes it eventually....but its not a stroll in the park for colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soujaboy09
It seems out of all the people in the Ultimate universe Ultimate Colossus, and Ultimate Cap have gotten the best upgrades from there 616 counterparts.

So Ultimate Cap beat up Ultimate Wolverine, so does this mean Ultimate Colossus can take on Ult Cap, and Ult Wolverine. Ultimate Cap has to use machine guns and grenades to beat Wolverine.

But I guess it worked.

soujaboy09
I think at first Cap has the advantage while he dances, kicks, and punches his guns would have no effect so he would give up on that. Cap would take a chance with getting close to Colossus, Colossus would grab him, and ram him through a couple of cars. Colossus would then toss him about a mile away frome the battle site.

TheKahn
Maybe Cap could get Ult. Hulk to try and eat Ult. Colossus?
Heck, it worked before

soujaboy09
It did? oh yea how good is Ultimate Hulk? It seems he was the best when his blood was mixed with Cap. Is that blood mix perminate because if it is ult Hulk is bad ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.