A Strange Visit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Two men came here to my apartment asking for "Jimmy". I told them no one here has that name and they made me show them my passport cause I refused giving my license. Saw it and said thanks. What the hell!!! I think it's dangerous giving your details on the net. Was I afraid? Let's say intimidated, cause I didn't know what to believe, cops or not, so I didn't take any action. One thing for sure, no one can come here and take me with a false accusation or even less try something funny. smokin' If I get a date on the net it'd be proper to set it up somewhere away from your place. Why does this subscription ask you for address and birthday?

Bloigen
Probably, they'll gift wrap them selves for your birthday then they'll rape you. no expression

redcaped
Rape me? So I'm now fragile that can't handle two jerks. I did open the door cause they knocked a little loud and they said they knew it was here, kind of made me flame inside. That was a good day actually.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Bloigen
Probably, they'll gift wrap them selves for your birthday then they'll rape you. no expression

wtf!

redcaped
Not wtf but wth.

JesuseyGoodness
what if she looked like this?

redcaped
There is no she in my thread. I don't understand.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bloigen

they were looking for "jimmy" LMFAO rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

redcaped
That was the name they mentioned, it's true. The guys were fit and looked like cops to me.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by redcaped
That was the name they mentioned, it's true. The guys were fit and looked like cops to me.

we're they in uniform?droolio

redcaped
No, they were civilian but they had the police tag printed on their shirt (left side). I wouldn't use your drooling face for this.

Imperial_Samura
I'd suspect men in black activity.

Or the Feds. The old "ask for Jimmy" trick. The oldest in the book. They'll come back later and whisk you away to some bunker to find out it was YOU behind the grassy knoll. Then they'll make work for them forever. It happens. Like the circle of life. wink

redcaped
I know when and when not to use my courage. I am not easy.

redcaped
Try that again you punk and you'll be sorry how your face will be like...

Lord Magnus
Wha...?

redcaped
Can I ask what is the nature of your interest to know?

Lovely Murder
i live in fear because my brother steals drugs from people so now i cant open my door or they will kill him.... also the people he sells drugs to are mad at im, so hes gonna get killed soon.... im scared

KENobi™
Can I ask what is the nature of your interest to know?

You're talking to yourself and acting like a total 'tard.

redcaped
Your words KEN not mine.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
i live in fear because my brother steals drugs from people so now i cant open my door or they will kill him.... also the people he sells drugs to are mad at im, so hes gonna get killed soon.... im scared

Your brother should be in rehab no expression

KENobi™
Your words KEN not mine.

My words, everyone else's thoughts.

redcaped
I am still myself, not everyone.

Wolflet
Two men came here to my apartment asking for "Jimmy". I told them no one here has that name and they made me show them my passport cause I refused giving my license. Saw it and said thanks. What the hell!!! I think it's dangerous giving your details on the net. Was I afraid? Let's say intimidated, cause I didn't know what to believe, cops or not, so I didn't take any action. One thing for sure, no one can come here and take me with a false accusation or even less try something funny. smokin' If I get a date on the net it'd be proper to set it up somewhere away from your place. Why does this subscription ask you for address and birthday?
Must send word to Jimmy shock

redcaped
I'm not a raper. I'm sure that's what they thought...imbeciles.

redcaped
Well, I'd like to rape...a girl, but first she must agree.

redcaped
What makes them become it. Better than the army, freedom, power, respect & intimidation, high pay, own the road, pc feature, etc. They have truly exhausted me! They have their connection...I have mine. I intent to destroy them completely one by one. They will fail, lose their job, and also get in deep trouble with everybody. What exactly am I going to do? I'm gonna flip the coin and give them the face they're against. Wait and see my words fulfil, then you can call me an idiot later. If some of them read this and remember what I said after it happens, do not bother looking for me cause it won't be my charge...I will do nothing, my will will.

Mišt
Well, I'd like to rape...a girl, but first she must agree.

Your first part is disgusting, go to hell. Your second part is a contradiction to your first part, go to school. What the f**k?

redcaped
Imitation of the devil but you are not. I know the real deal and very soon I will show it to you.

Mišt
The devil wears sunglasses and has a goatee? Horns dont make a devil. Actions make a devil.

And with this, I think I've read enough of your crap to decide you arent worth reading anymore. *ignore list*

redcaped
That is correct and you will experience them.

KENobi™
That is correct and you will experience them.

Are you threatening Mist?

redcaped
How many times do I have to prove that school is poor teaching! There you learn how to read words but not messages. This is a thread not a threat. You must be deaf as blind! I'm here at home probably miles from any of you and I enjoy it for other reasons, but my will is closer than you think.

KENobi™
Well he said "actions make a devil" and you're saying he's about to experience them...sounds like a threat to me.

redcaped
What ever that threat you're claiming does not come from me, I just let it notified. Humans support those they know and welcome, like relatives or friends. You never had the time to check on what mist told me didn't ya? You are also involved in this.

Tired Hiker
I can't help but think of the Cyper Demon from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, season one.

redcaped
This is real. Why don't you let this thread get behind again the way it was. I already got what I wanted. see ya

*lizziekk*
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
This is real. Why don't you let this thread get behind again the way it was. I already got what I wanted. see ya

shit

Lord Magnus
What makes them become it. Better than the army, freedom, power, respect & intimidation, high pay, own the road, pc feature, etc. They have truly exhausted me! They have their connection...I have mine. I intent to destroy them completely one by one. They will fail, lose their job, and also get in deep trouble with everybody. What exactly am I going to do? I'm gonna flip the coin and give them the face they're against. Wait and see my words fulfil, then you can call me an idiot later. If some of them read this and remember what I said after it happens, do not bother looking for me cause it won't be my charge...I will do nothing, my will will.

Big Brother says, "Oh my."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.