Galactic empire and Republic (TPM-ROTS) Forces vs the infinite empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
a bajillion people vs a force using army and an extremely deadly star forge

Darth_Glentract
The Infinite Empire is wasted. Seriously, the IE sucks next to even the Hutt Empire.

Tangible God
I wish people would finally accept that.

Master Vos
Glentract 's right, I agree, the IE aren't very powerful.

exanda kane
IE lose badly.

Fishy
How does the IE suck... Their ships were far superior to the republic ships even 25.000 years later, they were filled with force users. Some of them were powerful possibly all of them, invented Hyperspace and had a pretty nice Empire until a civil war broke them up. They would definitly lose from the the Empire because of the Empire its technological advantage, but they are going to do some nice damage being force users and all.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Fishy
How does the IE suck... Their ships were far superior to the republic ships even 25.000 years later, they were filled with force users. Some of them were powerful possibly all of them, invented Hyperspace and had a pretty nice Empire until a civil war broke them up. They would definitly lose from the the Empire because of the Empire its technological advantage, but they are going to do some nice damage being force users and all.

Since we're talking about the TPM-ROTS Republic and I don't see much technological development between their forces and the Galactic Empire 19 years later. The GE just has more military power and some superweapons. And the thread title says this is Galactic Empire + TPM-ROTS Republic together VS the Infinite Empire.

That means:
Galactic Empire (25,000 StarDestroyers, a dozen of SSDs, 2 Death Stars) and the forces of the TPM-ROTS Republic (10,000 Jedi + 1,2 million clone troopers at least) VS the few Rakatan, their slaves and the Star Forge.

The Infinite Empire would get wasted within hours...

Fishy
Okay misunderstanding there...

25.000 years later, that was the time of Kotor where there ships probably fought a war against the republic, thats what it was aimed at. Not the republic ships from AOTC and ROTS.

Shadow x 20
Infinite Empire gets pwned

Tangible God
Fishy haven't you argued the same facts of the IE before? They lost then too. The IE is pwnd most of the time, and this is definetely no exception.

Fishy
Originally posted by Tangible God
Fishy haven't you argued the same facts of the IE before? They lost then too. The IE is pwnd most of the time, and this is definetely no exception.

I'm not saying they will win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.