Would U Be More Mad If?...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay so would you be more mad if your bf/gf left you for a gay/lesbian relationship or if they left you for someone who was just really, really, really, really, really, ugly? lmfao

Wind Sister
If my boyfriend left me, I wouldn't care with who, cause whoever they are would be facing my undying wrath.

Man, you ever think about it Tre((for short)) mad

Oh, I didn't mean it baby love

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Wind Sister
If my boyfriend left me, I wouldn't care with who, cause whoever they are would be facing my undying wrath.

Man, you ever think about it Tre((for short)) mad

Oh, I didn't mean it baby love

I know what you mean lmfao

AOR
no expression.....

Darth Macabre
If my girlfriend left me for something who's really really ugly, I'd be pissed.

I mean if shes a lesbian, she's a lesbian. I was already behind the 8 ball when the relationship started. But if she left me for someone ugly, i dont know what I'd do. lol

Tired Hiker
I just don't know. erm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
no expression.....

what too close to home? LMFAO

Rogue Jedi
it depends on if i loved them or not.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it depends on if i loved them or not.

yes in ur case i'd assume it be FJ.................of course in real life she'd never cheat big grin so which is it?

Tired Hiker
RJ, what if FJ left you for say . . . Pat Sayjack. Would you be mad?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
RJ, what if FJ left you for say . . . Pat Sayjack. Would you be mad?

Oh god i know the name but cant remember him lol

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Oh god i know the name but cant remember him lol

He hosts Wheel Of Fortune. big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
He hosts Wheel Of Fortune. big grin

i was thinking that other show lol

BackFire
ugly. I'd be pissed off that she left me for a woman not because she's leaving me for a lesbian, but because she's doing it before allowing me to have a threesome with the two of them.

Tired Hiker
If my gf left me for an ugly lesbian, I'd be pissed. But I don't even have a gf, just an FB.

Imperial_Samura
I don't get mad, I get even. But seriously, I'd move on, if she is important enough for me to date, then I would care about her happiness, if it's with someone else, oh well.

So I wouldn't mind is she left me for another girl, sad perhaps, but not mad - I mean if she's a lesbian she should be with who she's happy with, and they probably wouldn't be a man.

If it were for a very ugly person, well, I'd want to know why. If it was only for money I'd be very mad, mainly at myself for dating such a shallow person. If it were for "love" - well, I'd probably be sad again, but not really mad. Emotions are a tricky thing, people can't help falling in love (ouch, too sugary for my cynical heart)

redcaped
Congrats, this is worth it. It hasn't happened to me cause that's what I try to avoid. Either I kick first or don't get a girlfriend at all. First I study her image, if she's pretty then means she looks for a king, if she's ugly means looking for help, if she's so so looking for something better than her. So, in my case I wait for her to like me by asking howdoilook.

Leo.M
If they left me for an ugly person, then i would really mad. but i doubt she'd leave me big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Leo.M
If they left me for an ugly person, then i would really mad. but i doubt she'd leave me big grin

i might just have to take u............. shifty

a1hsauce
I think if they went to the other team, I'd prolly be more upset. If the dude was drop dead ugly I could always just say his fathers a Millionare yes

† Mäs †
If the Left me, HAH leave me?! never could they do that .. *twitch*

Leo.M
i might just have to take u............. shifty

you could try. shifty but your gonna have to try hard to get me away from her whistling

LethalFemme
you could try. shifty but your gonna have to try hard to get me away from her whistling

I always do my best...........u know that whistle

Leo.M
I always do my best...........u know that whistle

i love it when you do your best droolio

LethalFemme
i love it when you do your best droolio

I knowtongue

Ronny
As long as they're happy stick out tongue i wont deny i'd be upset but i would get angry unless they were cheating on me

though i have to admit.. if anyone left me for a gay relationship id be a little turned on yes

a1hsauce
laughing

Soth
I would certainly be more upset if they left me for an ugly person. If I was left for an ugly person, that implies that the 'other' thought that the ugly person was more attractive than me. And that would suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.