This was proved wrong many years ago but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
did you people hear that maul was supposed to be Boba Fett ever... i did when i was younger than i am today, so...

Jedi Priestess
That was some fanboy dream that got passed around.

Captain REX
Mmm, fanboy dreams...

SnakeEyes
Awesome sig, Rex! I like it... cool

((The_Anomaly))
What the f**k? I cant even express how stupid an idea this is. Who thought of this??? huh

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
That was some fanboy dream that got passed around.

mtryder
I also heard that Qui-Gon is Wickett, Mace is Han Solo, and Dooku is Jabba. Go figure.

NoFate007
No way that had any truth. How would Maul have survived, then lost his Force powers, and then become a bounty hunter instead of an avenging Dark Jedi/Sith?

BAILY
I also heard that Star Wars fanboys around the world are committing suicide on an hourly basis due to the fact there is no more Star Wars movies to look forward to... I say "Slit those wrists boys!!! Slit them good!!!" Less of you talking stupid on the net.. the happier us normal people will be!!!!!

Tangible God
Originally posted by NoFate007
No way that had any truth. How would Maul have survived, then lost his Force powers, and then become a bounty hunter instead of an avenging Dark Jedi/Sith? You're joking right? Tell me you were just kidding around, please.

Captain REX
TG, I'm sorry to tell you, but he...oh wait, he was. whistle

Tangible God
Oh thank God. (clutches chest) He really had me going there for a minute. WHOO!

A lack of a sense of humour; A flaw more and more common among members these days...even the older, more experienced ones.

NoFate007
I was commenting on how absolutely ridiculous of an idea it is. Whoever made it up is hilarious. It'd be like people saying Mace survives Episode 3's fall and becomes IG-88.

Stun
I drool over my chrome plated lightsaber collection - that's about as wierd as i gethysterical

KENobi™
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
did you people hear that maul was supposed to be Boba Fett ever... i did when i was younger than i am today, so...

Younger than you are today? And this happened many years ago?

How could that happen?

Stun
lmao - i vote for a 'how could that happen' smiliebig grin

KENobi™
Originally posted by Stun
lmao - i vote for a 'how could that happen' smiliebig grin

icon5

jeremiahbllfrg
Originally posted by BAILY
I also heard that Star Wars fanboys around the world are committing suicide on an hourly basis due to the fact there is no more Star Wars movies to look forward to... I say "Slit those wrists boys!!! Slit them good!!!" Less of you talking stupid on the net.. the happier us normal people will be!!!!!

No more SW movies??!!!!!????!!
But I've been holding on to dear life in the faith that Luca$h will return for Ep. 7 REVENGE OF THE BOX OFFICE. I hear the original cast of SW will return, but that Carrie Fischer will be mistaken for Jabba's wife.

Jedi Priestess
I see you've just joined us and already fancy yourself as some kind of comic relief for us. Pity you're wrong.

Boris
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Never heard it, pretty damn stupid though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.