Link and Young Link Vs. Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
hm..

Espio X 20
Dude... Maul'd... maul 'em. Lightsaber cuts through metal, plus Maul's extremely skilled at swordsplay.

Shadow x 20
Link and Young Link have no sword training. Maul has had year among years of training. Maul pwns

Faroth
Plus, there's the fact that lightsaber cuts through metal. But yeah, that's true. ^^^

Shadow x 20
I don't think the Master Sword can be broken

Tidas
link and link can stun him with deku. I dont know how maul is gonna evade that

Shadow x 20
Maul will force push Young Link and Link and then use his lightsaber and kill them both.

swedish_bum
i have to agree on all points. They are as good as dead smile

Wetari
Maybe Link(s) will use fairies until Maul is exhausted? Lol, and also if they fall down some big hole like Maul did they'll come back up to the "checkpoint" xD

Shadow x 20
I don't think a fairy would help when both Links are headless

kamikz
Link and young Lin would take this. They both had some unique and powerful magics and are both very strong. I don't know which Link's it is but let's say it's OT (Adult) and MM (young). Then any Link would be able to take him alone.

Link could use Din's fire, time freezes around him, he sends out a wave of flames, Maul burns up.
Or he could put on Nayrus love which makes him invincible and just shoot Maul with arrows or strike him down with his sword (yes the master sword his unbrekable).

MM Link could put on giants mask and crush him with his foot, put on stone mask to become invisible and strike him down from behind, or put on Oni Mask to shoot out those magic beams that Maul will be unable to parry.

Link has got skills with his sword, it's just that the game doesent show that well (it's old, they coulden't give him awesome combos or strikes), how else would he be able to defeat a thousand years old swordmaster?

Shadow x 20
Giant's Mask can only be used in a boss battle. I had the Stone Mask on once and got attacked by an enemy. Oni-Link can only be used on a boss fight. Din's Fire doesn't freeze time. That's an in-game thing. Maul wins this with no problem.

kamikz
What, you don't think Maul is a boss?

Anyway, that is only made to make the game balanced. It woulden't be good if the player could grow to a giant and hit the moon with his sword, or put on Oni Mask and kill every enemy without a slight chance of dying. It's like saying Majora's Mask can't die anywere except the moon because that is the only place you can fight him and kill him in. Link can use it whenever he wants.

Well then it must have been something weird, mabey you walked into him. Tell me what enemy it was and what place.
It doesent exactly grant you invisibility but it makes you fit into the terrain, like a stone or a rat. If you go to Gerudo, and go to the throne room, you have to climbe over some cans, then you get captured by guards, saying something like "get this rat out". Other Gerudos or enemies can't see you though. I don't think Maul would care about a rat running around or a rock lying on the ground.

Shadow x 20
Maul pwns them both. He'll force choke Young Link to death with one hand and slice Adult Link in two with his lightsaber.

kamikz
When Link activates Dins fire, time freezes around him and then he burns everything around him, it takes about a second to activate it. He would burn Maul before he could choke him.

If that wouldent kill him Young Link could put on the giants mask and crush him with his foot.

If Maul would choke him, that would not kill him instantly, not at all. Force choke doesent make your hands grasp around your neck, that is just a sign in the movie that they are choking. Link could just become invincible (Nayrus Love) and kick his ass without Maul threatning him at all.

Shadow x 20
Both Links have no training what so ever. Maul can deflect blaster bolts so an arrow is no problem. Din's Fire is an in-game thing so that when Link is using it he won't get hit by the enemies. That's like saying the wooden orcania can freeze time. Nayru's Love does not make Link invincible go ahead and use it to jump in lava. Force choke does a lot more the choking someone with your hands can do. Look at Vader, he killed someone with force choke in ESB in a few seconds. He didn't in ANH because he was messing with the guy. Luke killed 2 guards in a split second with force choke and he has only a few months of training. Compare that to being trained since birth. Or Maul could just use force pull and take the swords from the Links' hands and all their other weapons.

kamikz
Both Vader and Luke are alot stronger in the force than Maul from what we've seen.

I would agree with you on the Din's fire part, only that Din's fire is a magic, it could very well freeze time when put up. The wooden ocarina was also a magical ocarina (came from the kokiri which was magical/special people), it could still effect the weather and the time of the world (sun song, song of storm). Even if Din's fire doesent freeze time, it goes through the whole area, makes a ring around Link and then continues to move outwards. It would kill Maul easily, set fire to all he has and probably destroy his lightsaber.

Nayrus love does make him invincible, if it doesent, what the hell do you use it for. The thing is that if you would be able to jump into the lava, you could walk around and getting access to places you shouldent be able to go to yet. It is just to balance the game as the masks are in MM.

Link is incredibly strong, as a kid he could defeat any opponent that came to him. It is skill, not luck. As an adult, he could defeat armies (seen in twilight princess trailer). he has incredibly strong magic powers and Young Link has incredibly powerful masks. You still havent answered how Maul would be able to resist a giant Link stepping on him while another is burning him up.

If Maul would get a grip on Link's throat, he would still be able to do Din's fire, it only chokes him, it doesent remove his abilities to fight while active.

Shadow x 20
It is hard to focus when you are losing air. The giant's mask and everything else up their takes magic and Link doesn't have infinite magic. When Zelda played the OoT Link wasn't frozen. Maul overpowered Obi-Wan in the force to push him into the hole. Plus Maul's skill with a lightsaber is good enough to take on a Jedi Master and Jedi Padawan at the same time and Obi-Wan during TPM was ready to be a Jedi Knight. Qui-Gon was said to be the best duelist in the Jedi Order. Plus Link has to charge up Nayru's Love as shown in the game for he creates that small blue energy ball given Maul plenty of time to slice Link in 2.

kamikz
Qui-Gon was not the best duellist in the order. Mace and Yoda was clearly much, much better.

Mabey that energy ball he has to create is also some fanzy thing just shown in the game. He does alot of unnecessary moves until it comes, I bet he could just take it out at once, he just has to toss the crystal to the ground (as he does with Din's fire).

Link's magic does not disappear after seconds, he can be giant Link for a long time, he has green potions to fill up his magic too. Both Link's also have over 2 fairys which will regain their stamina when they die. They revive people from the dead, if the head falls of then they will place it there again.

Link has done his magical powers in way worse situations than loosing air. He also has light arrows, Maul will probably try to deflect it (doubt he could avoid it), but everything the light arrow hits that is evil, will disappear. Maul would get dispatched by it.
He could also shoot an ice arrow or a fire arrow, that would handel him too.

Whatever happens, Maul cannot beat or avoid giant Link.

Zelda only plays the ocarina in a dream/vision that Link has. He just saw her running away from Ganondorf, you think she is suddenly beside him in a totally white room (or in the sky) and playing the ocarina that he holds in his hands?
Also, he is the hero of time, that pretty much describes it.

Hoshi
yeah , i think the batle would be decided when link or young link use a light arrow, that way maul will try to deflect and ...gets disposed of.Although link could use naryus love to make him invencible and cut him , or use the bomb mask , and when maul is near him ...boom!.There are many way the links can easily win this batle.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Hoshi
There are many way the links can easily win this batle.
Yupp Yupp big grin

Kaithen
Originally posted by Hoshi
yeah , i think the batle would be decided when link or young link use a light arrow, that way maul will try to deflect and ...gets disposed of.Although link could use naryus love to make him invencible and cut him , or use the bomb mask , and when maul is near him ...boom!.There are many way the links can easily win this batle.

Yup yup.

eek! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.