Hulk & Government

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
The US government is fine, but police sucks. They use the irritating factor to arrest innocent people and they are the real criminals of the city. Somehow I get the feeling that this board is created by the police. If you think having a good quality from psychology to unravel the truth you are damn wrong. Science is created by puny men that created their own theory and stupid speculations what you call "education." I prove otherwise that is wisdom not studies what makes us wise. Control only comes from hell so the police. I post this thread for the line in the movie about the soldiers and stuff like that. This country offers freedom to the speech so must this board. We live so messup that we don't know when something is funny or serious. I bet you don't know my real mood. If so go ahead and try. I'll be frank to tell, but ask before committing. I do not like the police, I think we must create another system that works better cause those people always go off the limit. I know that they are normal men&woman=humans and for that they cannot control their emotions to such resposibility. Suddenly they believe everyone is a criminal and they turn criminals themselves. I never act violent or would ever turn against the law but law has many many mistakes. I've seen many cruelties. In my opinion I would like to become The Hulk if law falls in the wrong hands. I could be useful if hired by the government or by any type of legal organization. Offer my thoughts AND get paid not come looking for me thinking I'm a menace. No, I'm not drunk and I wish I could prove it. So, go ahead, if you are in america and believe on freedom post something after me. This subject is about Hulk and the feeling we might approach to the character and the world. If you do post I will tell you a little about my skills and it'd be a great start for you to know me while you keep your distance safe. cool

HigH ScholaR
sorry mate, i just read comics reading

redcaped
But this movie came from the comic which is great and I remember having a debate about this matter. Where's your location.

HigH ScholaR
Well honestly it depends where i log on, but right now i'm in the UK

HigH ScholaR
watched the movie, hated the first 42 minutes of it, Loved the rest

redcaped
I also love the movie, that father to son thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.