Hulk/War vs the Champion (hand to hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Straight up hand to hand combat to the death, who wins?

long pig
War loses horribly.

Savage Hulk would stalemate forever.

Parallex
Hand to hand ? you gotta be kidd'n right ?Hulk gets creamed,hurt, embarassed,and schooled, and just plain old Beat down in a mad mad mad way by an Elder that has been master of ALL hand to hand skills since time started.

moshtitan
champion pwns.

KillAll
if it was champion as he was originally intended... no version of hulk will win at all.

champion outclasses him in strength (even hulk fanboys have to realize this eventually) and in fighting style... finesse, whatever you wanna call it. it doesnt matter if champion picked up hulks best friend and broke his neck in plain view of hulk. hulk would go into a mad rage and be beaten to a bloody pulp and no one would be able to save him....

Sixth_Winged
Champion is a jobber in the highest order. He got punked miserably by Thanos and willingly gave his power gem after being outsmarted only to realize it was giving him his extraordinary Vigor. That being said, without the powergem and the current champion, you are looking at one sad creature about to venture on a fight of his life against a celestial tech backed up war hulk which is powered by two dimensions.

KillAll
i understand what war hulk is... but i said originally intended wink

he didnt get beat up by thanos... only outsmarted. which was pis. thanos would win if he was how he was originally intended...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by KillAll
i understand what war hulk is... but i said originally intended wink

he didnt get beat up by thanos... only outsmarted. which was pis. thanos would win if he was how he was originally intended...

sorry missed that. Still, i gotta go with WH. Champion with the gem isn't that unbeatable. Heck Thor w/ the gem got beat up by Thanos, got a slight edge and Thanos got frustrated and incapacitated him. Of course that doesn't reflect on the Match but WH is a lot more powerful physically on the start than any brick Champion has defeated. Champion's gem could be forcefully acquired by Hulk considering Thor was able to do the same thing to Drax.

unknowable
Let's raise the bar War Hulk fully raged vs the Champion with power gem, hand to hand to the death.

superbatman86
Champion would win with or without the gem.The only time he loses to people is because he has to make the bad guy look that much better.No one has the skill to go hand to hand with him.

unknowable
Originally posted by superbatman86
Champion would win with or without the gem.The only time he loses to people is because he has to make the bad guy look that much better.No one has the skill to go hand to hand with him.

WarHulk is stronger than mountain lifting, adamantium breaking Hulk, let's not forget, and he's had countless battles, also refining his combative nature,
and a fullyRaging WarHulk out for blood is scary even though the other guy can throw a better left hook.

KillAll
hulk didnt lift the whole mountain as he was shown to do on the cover wink champion has also shattered an ENTIRE PLANET with just 1 blow... this was in continuity. champion is still STRONGER, and is a way better fighter wink. hulk will lose no matter how mad he is. and i repeat, nobody can save him...

Eternity
Hulk has destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth and yes hulk could lose to champion but of he was really angry especially war hulk he would win

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by superbatman86

Except She-hulk when he didn't have the gem.

Pwned by Jen

KillAll
Originally posted by Eternity
Hulk has destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth and yes hulk could lose to champion but of he was really angry especially war hulk he would win

this was also supposed to be a joke wink...

grey fox
Champion , hulk (war or not) is always a brute force brawler.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.