Roland of Gilead v Vash the Stampede

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
each given an hour of prep. battle takes place in times square. starting distance of 500 yards. Roland gets his knife and revolvers (12 shots), and vash gets his revolvers (no angel arm, five shots).

who wins?

Dark Urizen
The Man in Black does eek!

Anime = no in this forum sad

who?-kid
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
each given an hour of prep. battle takes place in times square. starting distance of 500 yards. Roland gets his knife and revolvers (12 shots), and vash gets his revolvers (no angel arm, five shots).

who wins?
Roland Roland Roland !!!

(I only vote for him because he's the coolest and the smartest and the most experienced lol - Big Roland fan here).

grey fox
I dont know much about roland so i'll stand by vash with this , he's pretty damn acurate when it coems to gunplay.

bean_machine
Well isn't Roland of Gilead form a Stephen King book.

Well Vash would definitely win this one. He's the legendary humanoid typhoon. He's very intelligent and has blurring speed over short distances, which is fast enough to dodge bullets.

Plus he's got a colt .45 and his hidden machine gun in his arm.

who?-kid
From seven books, to be precisely, and there are also comics circulating.

On paper, Vash is indeed a bit better. But Roland is way more experienced (How old is he ? A thousand years ?), never misses and shoots so fast you can not see his hand move (unless you have very sharp eyes).

He's really clever (he calls himself "wise"wink and has been trained by the best since he was a child, and became the best of the best.

Roland of Gilead goes for the kill. Vash doesn't.

bean_machine
Vash has sharp eyes and can see the bullets coming. He'll dodge them. Vash is not as old as Roland but he's more than 100 years old. He's got super speed and reflexes, since he's not really human.

I still give this one to Vash. A close fight though.

who?-kid
Originally posted by bean_machine
Vash has sharp eyes and can see the bullets coming. He'll dodge them. Vash is not as old as Roland but he's more than 100 years old. He's got super speed and reflexes, since he's not really human.

I still give this one to Vash. A close fight though.
Okay, I can live with that lol.

Thor Man
Roland. Way more experienced and i think he's a better shooter then Vash. If it ever came to H2H combat, Roland would also win that too.

DigiMark007
I'll take DU's word for it earlier and assume both these guys are anime. Thus, moving.

If I'm wrong, my apologies and in the future I'll keep them...but I doubt I am since I've never heard of either one and someone else says they're anime.

Dark Urizen
No, actually just Vash is anime. Roland of Gilead is the main character in Stephen King's Dark Tower saga. There are also some recent Dark Tower comics i think. Def. not anime though. That crap would kill the beauty of the character wink

hoorayforpeepee
bump...remember roland's intensive training, millenia of experience, knowledge of the arcane, and superhuman attributes.

Sora Asakura
Vash the stampede!!!!!! you only blocked his angel arm? as if that was the only way to win NYA!!!!!

hoorayforpeepee
he has many ways to win. kind of like his opponent.

Tails x 20
Your user name anoys me it's stupid.

Vash the stampede.

hoorayforpeepee
whereas your simplified expression of one with twenty tails crosses into art?

Hit_and_Miss
I would have to say Vash... Purely cause its impossible to hit him... 5 guys unloaded there guns (machine guns and shotguns) at him at a distance of 2/3 meters... He dodge them all and made it look like he had never moved....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.