Need Some Help With Ninja Gaiden Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
in the 2nd chapter when you get the lunar theres a block that when you go up to it says this can be broken with a heavy blunt object, how do you break it?

and in the 5th chapter where the girl that shoots the hints at you says she placed a weapon somewhere only a true ninja could find it, well wheres that weapon at? i cant find it anywhere.

at any point do you get the thing where you shoot the wall and it pulls you up to that point?

thanks for whoever helps me out, i really appreciate it.

DeathByPencil
As far as the 2nd chapter goes, if my memory serves me correctly, in the original Ninja Gaiden, you come back to this area via teleporters and you can break it with a heavy weapon.

The weapon on the 5th chapter, I think, is the Vigoorian Flail, but I can't remember where that is, have you found the giant health restoring X-Box yet? big grin

Also, I think you can replay the game again once you've completed it with the weapons you collected before, again, I'm not 100% sure because its been a long time since I completed it, I got hold on NGB the other day and I've just started again. smokin'

Phat J
i dunno about the 5th chapter because i was in the 4th, but yeah its a windmill shuriken in that. dunno where the weed smoke came from, but i welcome it with open arms. laughing out loud smokin'

DeathByPencil
Yeah, I just got to 7 last night (again), its the windmill shuriken next to the X-Box, so much for being "legendary", I just found the Vigoorian Flail too. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.