Conan Obrien -> Future Cult Leader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

† Mäs †
Okay You all Know Conan who has his own talkshow (Conan is God). anyway. these three flashed are made about him.

His Cult

Conans Defeated (Real Life Version)

Conan is Defeated (Animated, Futerama)

OMFG Conan is saved!

Watch them. OBEY CONAN!

Ronny
I just has the sudden urge to listen to David Bowie

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Ronny
I just has the sudden urge to listen to David Bowie

lol

† Mäs †
hmmmm

AOR
The real life version and the animated version are the same...

Bloigen
Theres 4.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by AOR
The real life version and the animated version are the same...

Yeah, I know. Sorry.

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Bloigen
Theres 4.

Maybe theres 6

Bloigen
Maybe.shifty

Morning_Glory

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Bloigen
Maybe.shifty

shifty

† Mäs †
what movie are those based on?

DanZeke25

Koala MeatPie
HEIL CONAN!

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
HEIL CONAN!

yes

† Mäs †
What Movie Is those Based On?

Mîsk

meep-meep
There not based on any movie, I believe. It's based on an older commericial fromt he 90's, IO think, where a woman runs into an auditorium filled with a bunch of monk looking guys watching a huge t.v. screen of somebody. This people are supposed to be being brainwahsed. Then the lady runs in with the hammer and throws it at the screen and wakes everyone of their hypnosis. When it came out it was supposed to be "revolutionary" or sumpin. I think it was featured during the olympics (96?), hence the hammer throwing woman.

Myth
It was an Apple computers commercial from 1984 based off the George Orwell book 1984. It was the first commercial to introduce the Macintosh computers. 1984 (written in 1948 predicting a fictional but possible future and the year was determined by simply switching the 4 and the 8) was about the government trying to completely control and brainwash society. It is one of the most famous commercials ever made.

Also, for those fans of Big Brother or just incase you like useless facts, the term Big Brother refers to the government watching over you and it originated in the book 1984.

Mîsk
o-o

Morning_Glory
I lover Conan in_love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.