Spiderboy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
WTF? I'v heard minimal about him. I want to know somethings, starting with, his origin, hometown and what comics he appered in. (please not annuals!)

Arahan

DBZ MAN
uncle gen????? lol, wow originol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc Ock
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
uncle gen????? lol, wow originol roll eyes (sarcastic)

LMAO! laughing

Spideys Sister
Wow. I thought it was some nice sidekick or something....He sucks. MY Spider-Girl rocks out loud though.

Arahan
Sucking yes, yours rocking no

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Arahan
Sucking yes, yours rocking no Don't hate. At least I can come up with a character or five....

Zing!

Arahan
Zing? Is this your name or a crazy japanese Role Playing Game?

doctorstrongbad
Zing. Is when you make fun of somebody. See Jay Leno or Connan O' Brian. Example Why didn't Micheal Jackson get a guilty verdict? Because he threated to rape the children of the jurors if they didn't vote that way. Zing.

Next Venom_girl
I remember that crap. Nightcreeper... Darkclaw... Robyn! I was all like WTF, total ripoffs! I donated those comics to Goodwill.

Spideys Sister
Spiderboy seems so gay now. Mask is cute but the rest is questionable.

spencerspider
uncle gen lol wow. I think Spidergirl would be the crap out of Spiderboy (sad to say)

spiderboy6
nah she wouldnt spiderboy in a clash comic fought with spidey and beat the crap out of him and spidey isnt gay

spiderboy6
i come fah scotland and ya dinna want to mess we spiderboy OK

Arahan
your guys are really strange : What the f**k?

Jay Leno? Raping kids? Flying guinea pigs? WTF

Drache53
I guess people from Nexus have no sense of humor... O.o

Arahan
Hell, what does humor mean? is it eatible?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spencerspider
uncle gen lol wow. I think Spidergirl would be the crap out of Spiderboy (sad to say) Only way I think we'll see a spidey vs spidey boy figt is if her little brother comes out of the future and fights her. Hotness!!!

pacmaniac
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I remember that crap. Nightcreeper... Darkclaw... Robyn! I was all like WTF, total ripoffs! I donated those comics to Goodwill.
they were suposed to be. its a cross between a marvel chracter and a DC character. icecarnage and stuff like that

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by pacmaniac
they were suposed to be. its a cross between a marvel chracter and a DC character. icecarnage and stuff like that Ew. DC is DC and Marvel is Marvel. Nuf said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.